What's new

A Kangaroo Trial of the Eagle: The Treason Case of ex-President Musharraf

President Musharraf will be acquitted of all charges InshAllah. Pakistanis have a short term memory, people who distributed sweets when Nawaz was ousted in 1999, voted him back this term.
Just makes you laugh at how people forget so easily.

I always wonder why those who support MQM here also support Musharaf, I may be wrong but does it have anything to do with ethnicity.
There is nothing to do with ethnicity. almost all karachiites except mullah brigade support to musharraf because he contributed in development of karachi. Before him nobody even own the karachi.
you can see last six years.

Baig is in JI's camp,
:o::o::o:

@Patriots Referendum was the biggest fraud my own brother voted at least 8 times 4 as yes and 4 as no so leave that joke aside

There is no question about referendum authenticity ... But what about those politicians who supported the referendum ..........

MQM is political party and despite being ethnic party it has to make some adjustment sometime, I was talking about people who support MQM also support Musharaf

MQM is not an ethnic party come on man, when will Punjabis realise this?

There is nothing to do with ethnicity. almost all karachiites except mullah brigade support to musharraf because he contributed in development of karachi. Before him nobody even own the karachi.

musharraf's deal in development of karachi

formed a karachi development package of billions of rupees in which public organisations like KPT etc contributed

he made local government ordinance

he didn't become political hinderance allowed MQM to utilise development funds freely

MQM's deal in development

MQM got a young mayor in the form of mustafa kamal

MQM's ports and shipping minister babar ghauri got funds from KPT(thanks to MQM was running in profits) in order to supplement the karachi development

MQM's team work in the form of town nazim and nazims worked day and night to formulate master plans and supervise them

utilised local government system given by musharraf fully

got musharraf to provide funds for karachi development

got musharraf to form a formula which was used to get the specific portion of revenues generated by karachi allocated for its progress

same thing happened to Hyderabad as well, where MQM formed a formula to allocate specific amounts to hyderabad development, you can compare its development before 2005 and after 2005, even before 2005 musharraf was there but hyderabad didn't get developed like karachi

========================

when you see JI's naimatullah khan he rarly did any development for karachi im a witness to it as well, so only partial credit gets to musharraf to facilitate MQM in doing work for karachi

Last edited:
MQM is not an ethnic party come on man, when will Punjabis realise this?

the day the leader of that non-ethnic party stop issuing statements like Punjabis are after Muhajir General, and they stop supporting that general only because he was mohajir, other than that there is no reason for political party to support a general who brought martial law in the country.

:o::o::o:

for that reason everyone else should rightfully hate Musharaf because look at Pakistan other than Karachi in his 10 years. I dont see any development in Hyderabad and Sukker why mohajir there support him. Dude its all ethnic and there is nothing wrong with it. We have become ethnic society there was time when Punjabis didnt care about ethnicity of their leader but sadly they do now.

Last edited:
the day the leader of that non-ethnic party stop issuing statements like Punjabis are after Muhajir General, and they stop supporting that general only because he was mohajir, other than that there is no reason for political party to support a general who brought martial law in the country.

for that reason everyone else should rightfully hate Musharaf because look at Pakistan other than Karachi in his 10 years. I dont see any development in Hyderabad and Sukker why mohajir there support him. Dude its all ethnic and there is nothing wrong with it. We have become ethnic society there was time when Punjabis didnt care about ethnicity of their leader but sadly they do now.

You must have gone to Hyderabad while Kunwar Naveed were working in Hyderabad in Musharraf's time ...........

As belonging Urdu speaking community ... I must have voted to APML instead of MQM if I had chance ..................

Nawaz Sharif gets majority in Punjab ... Because he is Punjabi and became PM of Pakistan ... isn't it??????

Anyways stay on topic because this thread is not for discussing ethnicity of someone but on kangroo trial of Musharraf ...............

How long have you visited to hyderabad & sukkar?

You must have gone to Hyderabad while Kunwar Naveed were working in Hyderabad in Musharraf's time ...........

As belonging Urdu speaking community ... I must have voted to APML instead of MQM if I had chance ..................

Nawaz Sharif gets majority in Punjab ... Because he is Punjabi and became PM of Pakistan ... isn't it??????

Anyways stay on topic because this thread is not for discussing ethnicity of someone but on kangroo trial of Musharraf ...............

this is the topic i think you are confused about the topic or dont want to admit it. Didn't your party try to make it an ethnic issue.

How long have you visited to hyderabad & sukkar?

last time I was in Hyderabad was in 89
Why dont someone show us the picture of development, we see picture from all over Pakistan but never see anything from Sind other than Karachi and to me it meant nothing was done there

Even 67 years after her birth; one can see the problems facing Pakistan society. There is a debate about Musharraf’s ethnicity and a difference of opinion about his guilt merely because he was Urdu speaking. Add the differences of religion and sectarian beliefs within the religion; the chasm becomes an unbridgeable gulf.

When highly educated and affluent members of Pakistan society represented in this forum are divided on this basis; one can imagine the mind-set of the ordinary ill-educated man on the street.

In 1951 census West Pakistan population was 51-million, today it is 180-million. This means that more than 90% are sons or grandsons of Pakistanis by birth. Therefore except the Afghan refugess, no one else is a ‘Mohajir’ but are sons of the soil.

We can never be a Nation until we start to think like a nation. Whether you are a Pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi, Sindhi or Urdu speaker, are all Pakistanis. Musharraf was and is a Pakistani, no more no less.

In the opinion of many; including me; his trial under this special court is a travesty of justice. But this is not because he is Urdu speaking but because ex CJ Ifitihkar Chaudhry was a vindictive and cruel man and Nawaz Sharif cannot forgive his humiliation. Therefore both the Judiciary and the Executive have singled him out to set an example.

Even if Musharraf had been a Punjabi or any other ethnicity he would have been treated as such.

I always wonder why those who support MQM here also support Musharaf, I may be wrong but does it have anything to do with ethnicity.
i support PTI but i support musfarraf as well .. my frnd voted for pml n but he have sympthises toward musharraf and he admit his time was much better

Even if Musharraf had been a Punjabi or any other ethnicity he would have been treated as such.

Wrong bcz Punjabi or any other ethnicity general would never return back again in Pakistan at the first place like this retard!!

i support PTI but i support musfarraf as well .. my frnd voted for pml n but he have sympthises toward musharraf and he admit his time was much better

it takes 5 years to reap the benefits of good govt, it takes 5 year to see the ill of a govt.
I have nothing against Musharaf, I see in him a better Pakistani than most politician we have today. but he ruined our system completely to the point we have no system left anymore.

it takes 5 years to reap the benefits of good govt, it takes 5 year to see the ill of a govt.
I have nothing against Musharaf, I see in him a better Pakistani than most politician we have today. but he ruined our system completely to the point we have no system left anymore.

how did he riun him ..pakistan was in much better place then ..due to the poor governce of democratic government we suffered ..then we blamed everythng on him .. make him escape goat .... give me few examples how he riuned it

how did he riun him ..pakistan was in much better place then ..due to the poor governce of democratic government we suffered ..then we blamed everythng on him .. make him escape goat .... give me few examples how he riuned it

i have nothing to say, i guess everything was good

Back
Top Bottom