What's new

Human rights violations in held Kashmir not internal Indian matter: OIC

No offense to my Pakistani mates here but OIC is as credible as horse $hit. Just wait a few days and you will see an emarati or omani minister towing indian line very soon. OIC should be renamed to organisation of international clowns as to date they have achieved squat.

Rofl.Russia is never going to vote against India.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1266838

The countries that opposed India’s application included China, Russia, Brazil, Austria, New Zealand, Ireland and Turkey. To India’s shock, some of the countries that had initially pledged support for its candidature did not do so at the meeting.

hazaro khuwahishe aesi ke har khuwahish pe dil nikle :flirt::haha:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1266838

The countries that opposed India’s application included China, Russia, Brazil, Austria, New Zealand, Ireland and Turkey. To India’s shock, some of the countries that had initially pledged support for its candidature did not do so at the meeting.

hazaro khuwahishe aesi ke har khuwahish pe dil nikle :flirt::haha:
ROFL
It has turned out to be fake news spread by 3rd grade YAWN News.:rofl::rofl:

Indian PM thanked Putin personally for the Russian support at NSG meet.

Isn't it a joke to get advised on human rights from countries where the same is being violated in the most despicable manner?

What the OIC says is pointless until and unless they are willing to put actual pressure behind their words

Sanctions on trade, indian citizens, oil embargoes

This would cause pain

At the moment it is just statements with one advantage that kashmir issue is being internationalised

As Pakistan grows in strength and economy then we can use our stronger position to harm india

The game isnt finished but how how quick we go forward depends on how quickly we improve

That is why we wont give a damn about their statement .
Only money talks if they try for anything to harm us they will also suffer consequences .
We have one of the world largest Muslim citizens here .
So noone tries to play with us .
Pakistan can grow .but is that enough .That is the real question

Good statement from OIC but it is not enough. More should be done just like they asked Pakistan during Yemen fiasco.

I think Pakistan should ask them to do more than just words which I am sure they won't but at least we will have it on record so can we take decisions in future keeping that in mind.

So what are they planning to do to India as support to Pakistan. Or is this just lip service?

You cannot occupy a territory with brute force only. USA despite being world's only and unchallenged super power, USA lost its war aiming to occupy Afghanistan.

On Kashmir, Kashmirs are not alone in their fight neither 1.2 Billion Indians are united. For India, more than your enemy's power, your own delusion of power is your bigger enemy. But keeping your delusions aside, people who fight for right win over people who are fighting to occupy and this is easily witnessed in Kashmir. When "1.2 billion" people fail before "7.5 millions" you know something is seriously wrong with the losing side.

haha, a grand salute to you ... by the way mazak acha kar lete hai janab kabhi matter ki najakat ko bhi tawajjo dijiye , kaha million or billion ki chakkro me uljhe pade hai.. baat bas itni si hai ki kashmir hamara hai.. baki sab jayaz hai ..

Rofl.Russia is never going to vote against India.Also China dislikes OIC because of its interference in Xinjiang:
What better way to get leverage being member state helps you get leverage on many so you are mistaken my friend :P

What better way to get leverage being member state helps you get leverage on many so you are mistaken my friend :P
Russia and China are never going to be members of OIC.
Thoufh if they do it will be very beneficial for India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom