What's new

Human rights violations in held Kashmir not internal Indian matter: OIC

The only propaganda is in your head.
Its been 70 years of occupation and hundreds of thousands of people attend the funeral of a man who wished to kill indians
Where was the outrage or counter protest by the alleged india loving Kashmiris, why would these people accept rule by foreign dark hindus as opposed to their own.

This is precisely the reason why some Kashmiris want freedom, and why it will fail... :lol:

This is precisely the reason why some Kashmiris want freedom, and why it will fail... :lol:

Its why it will succeed, when you dont see your occupier as the same as you, you will never stop the fight to throw him out.

This is why you have months of curfew even after 70 years of occupation

The only propaganda is in your head.

Its been 70 years of occupation and hundreds of thousands of people attend the funeral of a man who wished to kill indians

Where was the outrage or counter protest by the alleged india loving Kashmiris, why would these people accept rule by foreign dark hindus as opposed to their own.

Hey, u mentioned hundreds of thousands cominh out for burhan wani, if the situtation was as u are mentioning, there would ne 75 lakh kashmiris on the streets and not just a few thousands.
And like in ur country, the same amount of people came our for mumtaz qadri as well. Its sort of a trend in south asia among radical muslims to come out on the streets for their own. I suppose coz hatred give more motivation than love or empathy.
U have more people on streets for anti america or anti india rallies than for anti ttp rallies. Just imagine

The Islamic Community was always united at least in words when it came to Kashmir. Even when they are fighting civil wars in their own countries, debating what is Islam and what is not, suffering defeats due to other powers. signing business deals with India etc, they always had the time to issue statements furthering the Islamic cause in Kashmir.

This is not unexpected.

But this time, the non Muslim alliances are also coming together to be honest and taking note of the broader situation.
USA and Russia are good examples. In spite of their massive differences, they are united in the bombing campaigns. You can say that they still probably hate each other, but they together hate their 'enemy' more.

The War in Syria and the immigration crisis has been a blessing to India, The Jihadis in Syria and Iraq are in their end times. The last few Jihadi attacks in Europe has made the west entirely uninterested in Kashmir. Thanks to the entire mess in the Middle east India can come out on top diplomatically if we can play the game right.

The War in Syria and the immigration crisis has been a blessing to India, The Jihadis in Syria and Iraq are in their end times. The last few Jihadi attacks in Europe has made the west entirely uninterested in Kashmir. Thanks to the entire mess in the Middle east India can come out on top diplomatically if we can play the game right.
We should stop discouraging Indians from making the Hijrah to the IS.

That is a waste of resources.

We should allow them to go, arrest the family members and make sure they never return. This is such a golden opportunity to cleanse the most virulent trouble makers. Most of the people who want to live a normal life will benefit from this. Nobody will be vilified.

@graphican
In 1947, Britains population was 36 million and India's 400 million.So it was very tough for them to rule over India, 8000km from their homeland.

But in this case Kashmiris number only 7.5 million whereas India has over 1.2 billion in addition to a land border with Kashmir.
So the two situation are not comparable.

You cannot occupy a territory with brute force only. USA despite being world's only and unchallenged super power, USA lost its war aiming to occupy Afghanistan.

On Kashmir, Kashmirs are not alone in their fight neither 1.2 Billion Indians are united. For India, more than your enemy's power, your own delusion of power is your bigger enemy. But keeping your delusions aside, people who fight for right win over people who are fighting to occupy and this is easily witnessed in Kashmir. When "1.2 billion" people fail before "7.5 millions" you know something is seriously wrong with the losing side.

You cannot occupy a territory with brute force only. USA despite being world's only and unchallenged super power, USA lost its war aiming to occupy Afghanistan.

On Kashmir, Kashmirs are not alone in their fight neither 1.2 Billion Indians are united. For India, more than your enemy's power, your own delusion of power is your bigger enemy. But keeping your delusions aside, people who fight for right win over people who are fighting to occupy and this is easily witnessed in Kashmir. When "1.2 Billion" people fail before "7.5 millions" you know something is seriously wrong with the losing side.
Wrong on two counts.

i. One CAN occupy with brute force alone. It has been done many many times before. Even the Ridda wars can be a good example - where the apostates (Islamic POV) or innocents (Nobody's POV :D ) were 'punished'. There were many many occupations recorded in history.
USA never intended to occupy Afghanistan. Even Afghanistan does not aim to occupy/control Afghanistan. It is not possible. USA wanted to destroy the terror infrastructure. They failed partially because they consider(ed) Islamic resistance is similar to any other military movement that can be crushed my military might alone.

ii. Mention - 'Muslim Kashmiris' or even 'Sunni Kashmiris'. There are many who are non Muslim. And nobody is failing before the KMs. Only the KMs are going to face the brunt of a crackdown soon.

Its time Pak should make arrangements to introduce Russia and CHina in the OIC body .As OIC it self failed to do any thing as No Veto power they have and addition of 2 Veto powers will help balance relationship with all over the world

We should stop discouraging Indians from making the Hijrah to the IS.

That is a waste of resources.

We should allow them to go, arrest the family members and make sure they never return. This is such a golden opportunity to cleanse the most virulent trouble makers. Most of the people who want to live a normal life will benefit from this. Nobody will be vilified.

One of my friends in Kerala, a Muslim girl in the beginning she was fine when i met her. Just like any normal girl slowly and steadily she started turning around, talking takes of 9/11 being an inside job to Palestinians being massacred. After a few days i ask her where she is getting all this nonsense from. She tells me , a new local mullah started telling her the "truth".
It took some time for me to deprogram her from all this rubbish.

These Mullahs from Saudi, started preaching nonsense, first talk of a united Islam and then start painting the victim mentality on people. They try to take away your sense of identity from nationality to riligion. That was very apprant from the way she dressed in the beginning and then way she dressed later on. Thank fully i was able to bring her around, but then the few dozen other brain dead idiots would get programmed by the mullahs...

They try to take away your sense of identity from nationality to riligion.
Sorry to break this to you, but that is Islam. Nationalism IS supposed to be superseded by Deen. I don't know why you call the Saudi preacher nonsensical. He makes perfect sense to me.

He recommended her to dress as per Islamic laws - that is the duty of any alim or mullah etc.
He recommended her to identify herself more with the ummah - again a duty/farz

You may have some problem with the Jews being blamed - but then you got to blame someone, right? :ashamed:

Sorry to break this to you, but that is Islam. Nationalism IS supposed to be superseded by Deen. I don't know why you call the Saudi preacher nonsensical. He makes perfect sense to me.

He recommended her to dress as per Islamic laws - that is the duty of any alim or mullah etc.
He recommended her to identify herself more with the ummah - again a duty/farz

You may have some problem with the Jews being blamed - but then you got to blame someone, right? :ashamed:

lol, in Kochi where i used to work, there used to be two women who used to come to office in a Bhurka, they would go to the washroom immediately and come out wearing tight jeans/skirt and T shirt, and then while going back they would get back in the Bhurka and go. IT was hillarious :lol:

On Kashmir, Kashmirs are not alone in their fight neither 1.2 Billion Indians are united. For India, more than your enemy's power, your own delusion of power is your bigger enemy. But keeping your delusions aside, people who fight for right win over people who are fighting to occupy and this is easily witnessed in Kashmir. When "1.2 billion" people fail before "7.5 millions" you know something is seriously wrong with the losing side.
LOL.US never intended to occupy Afghanistan, a better example would native Americans who were sucessfuly subjugated by US after 100s of tears of conflict.
Chechnya, Tibet, Xinjiang are also good examples.

lol, in Kochi where i used to work, there used to be two women who used to come to office in a Bhurka, they would go to the washroom immediately and come out wearing tight jeans/skirt and T shirt, and then while going back they would get back in the Bhurka and go. IT was hillarious :lol:
:) Please offer them Dawaah al Dharma. They won't have to do that in future.

Its time Pak should make arrangements to introduce Russia and CHina in the OIC body .As OIC it self failed to do any thing as No Veto power they have and addition of 2 Veto powers will help balance relationship with all over the world
Rofl.Russia is never going to vote against India.Also China dislikes OIC because of its interference in Xinjiang:

http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/768521

@volatile @I S I @Taimoor Khan @graphican @Spy Master

Truth about OIC statements on Kashmir:
But after the meeting ended in New York none of the major Islamic Countries needled India on the Kashmir issue. “ Kashmir issue is like a dead Horse of the OIC. They all have economic ties with India. The members attend OIC meetings, listen to Pakistan, repeat the same words they have been saying since 1994 and then go home. This is all economic and no politics”, says a keen OIC observer.
The OIC contact group on Kashmir goes back to 1994; when during the OIC 1994 Conference in Tehren, Pakistan succeeded in persuading the member countries to create the “OIC Contact Group on Kashmir”.
-Mubashir Bukhari

http://kashmirpost.org/2015/10/08/is-kashmir-issue-dead-and-buried-for-oic/

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom