What's new

How will America attack ????

ir-area.gif

Hello dudes,
At this topic I like to discuss How Americans would attack Iran and how Iran would answer to that attack?
from which side
what is their weapons
who is their allies
... and more
I would say through the navy

Probably American way to attack Iraq give us an idea:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War

Things that we need to change: expand our nuclear and missile capabilities, increase our military budget (instead of cutting it), and turn our foreign policy back to Ahmadinejad era.

Btw americans in Persian gulf:

3022823B00000578-3399877-This_is_the_dramatic_moment_10_American_sailors_accused_of_snoop-a-30_1452804902467.jpg

wow powerful!! Iran is strong. look at those U.S marines cower in fear after their boat engine died. how can the U.S beat Iran?

With front I indeed meant 'boots on the ground'.

Such a thing would be the last thing that could happen... Iran has got 80 people population and is 3 times bigger than Iraq with a lot of mountain that's why American needed at least 1 million troops to invade and then keep peace ... I mean it is easy to start a conflict with Iran and very difficult to end it. Iran is not easy to intimidate and is likely to retaliate ...and it cost a lot for American , they with the help of Nato has failed in Afghanistan .
On the other hand once the war start if we could survive first wave which could be bombing our military bases \radars\ air defense from far away by tomahawks also attacking our electricity grid\other infrastructures through cyber attacks (which we could respond in the same level) then all American bases\assets\navy in the region would be pounded by Iranian missiles that means ground invasion never happens ... actually whenever American get away from the region then the possibility of the war is much more.

wow powerful!! Iran is strong. look at those U.S marines cower in fear after their boat engine died. how can the U.S beat Iran?
Mate USA won't ever attack Iran, unless a meteor hit Iran and Iran become weak so USA can attack. :yes4: USA hardly can taliban in Afghanistan let alone Iran.

Mate USA won't ever attack Iran, unless a meteor hit Iran and Iran become weak so USA can attack.
you obviously never heard of false flags, but no U.S won't attack Iran, because that's retarded. you gave up your nukes right? so why would we attack Iran now?? we've been building up to it. take out of Afghanistan and Iraq, take out Libya and Syria<-----fail, but all that has changed. now you could even say Iran has taken over Syria,Iraq, and Afghanistan that these countries fall under Iranian sphere of influence.

if we wanted to kick your teeth in we would. could we invade with soldiers and hold Iranian territory?? nah, that would be another Iraq, but we'd knock your navy and air force out within 60 days, 30 days if we useGCC air force and navy as our own. Iran has a lot of missiles, but we got satellites that can pinpoint the launch and take'em out before they get a second shot off.

Iran can puff it's chest and say we strong, but we all know Iran would stand little chance of holding of U.S navy and air force.

you obviously never heard of false flags, but no U.S won't attack Iran, because that's retarded. you gave up your nukes right? so why would we attack Iran now?? we've been building up to it. take out of Afghanistan and Iraq, take out Libya and Syria<-----fail, but all that has changed. now you could even say Iran has taken over Syria,Iraq, and Afghanistan that these countries fall under Iranian sphere of influence.

if we wanted to kick your teeth in we would. could we invade with soldiers and hold Iranian territory?? nah, that would be another Iraq, but we'd knock your navy and air force out within 60 days, 30 days if we useGCC air force and navy as our own. Iran has a lot of missiles, but we got satellites that can pinpoint the launch and take'em out before they get a second shot off.

Iran can puff it's chest and say we strong, but we all know Iran would stand little chance of holding of U.S navy and air force.
It was several years ago that we jammed your satellite with laser , surly during war we do more.

It was several years ago that we jammed your satellite with laser , surly during war we do more.
you blinded a optical spy satellite interesting, but I assume such a laser is pretty big and needs sophisticated tracking?? is it mobile or stationary?? we'd take'em out pretty easily in a war. we have SAR satellites as well......can Iran jam those??

1- Iran has not given up nukes. Iran has decreased some nuclear activity such as number of centrifuges.

2- Iran will never give up nukes otherwise US will attack.

3- US doesn't play with fire. Us knows Iran is not Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya and it might get humiliated.

4- US can do this US can do that..... These are just assumptions. In action Us can't do much against a 80 million country, 1.5 million manpower and 20 million basiji soldiers with strong navy power, nuclear capability, electronic warfare power, proxies in region, allies like Russia, China and NK, missile cities and go on.

1- Iran has not given up nukes. Iran has decreased some nuclear activity such as number of centrifuges.

2- Iran will never give up nukes otherwise US will attack.

3- US doesn't play with fire. Us knows Iran is not Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya and it might get humiliated.

4- US can do this US can do that..... These are just assumptions. In action Us can't do much against a 80 million country, 1.5 million manpower and 20 million basiji soldiers with strong navy power, nuclear capability, electronic warfare power, proxies in region, allies like Russia, China and NK, missile cities and go on.

20 million dolphins for covert naval operations and 2 million whales for main naval operations,
6 million Philippine eagles for air dominance against 20 thousand bald eagles, and of course 600 thousand Caspian Tigers incase NATO is involved and Canada brings in 50 thousand moose across the Atlantic.

20 million dolphins for covert naval operations and 2 million whales for main naval operations,
6 million Philippine eagles for air dominance against 20 thousand bald eagles, and of course 600 thousand Caspian Tigers incase NATO is involved and Canada brings in 50 thousand moose across the Atlantic.

Shut up.

you blinded a optical spy satellite interesting, but I assume such a laser is pretty big and needs sophisticated tracking?? is it mobile or stationary?? we'd take'em out pretty easily in a war. we have SAR satellites as well......can Iran jam those??
Ok you could take everything out easily.

I divide war to three part :
1. before starting war
2. first wave of American attack
3. WAR
and we are still in first part of war, we looked at northern and eastern front yesterday and we saw Americans have very low chance to attack from these fronts however there is small chance for cruise missiles to come from Afghanistan and we should be ready for that

Turkey front :
Turkey has strong central government and that is good thing for us but Turkey is NATO member and I am sure some elements in Turkey army would provide military and intelligence info for their friends in NATO, so we should be careful and don't trusting them.

also Zagros mountains protected Iran for thousand of years and we have upper hand in mountains.
images

conclusion : Turkey borders in case of war would stay calm. but we should be ready for spy flights from there and act smart.

at end this is my fantasy scenario not reality
chill dudes

I would say through the navy
I am agree with you dude

Such a thing would be the last thing that could happen... Iran has got 80 people population and is 3 times bigger than Iraq with a lot of mountain that's why American needed at least 1 million troops to invade and then keep peace ... I mean it is easy to start a conflict with Iran and very difficult to end it. Iran is not easy to intimidate and is likely to retaliate ...and it cost a lot for American , they with the help of Nato has failed in Afghanistan .
I know that very well and so does the USA, this wast just a 'scenario'. Iran is capable of defending itself, they have proven it in Iran-Iraq war.

On the other hand once the war start if we could survive first wave which could be bombing our military bases \radars\ air defense from far away by tomahawks also attacking our electricity grid\other infrastructures through cyber attacks (which we could respond in the same level) then all American bases\assets\navy in the region would be pounded by Iranian missiles that means ground invasion never happens ... actually whenever American get away from the region then the possibility of the war is much more.
I know that Iran would not be just sitting there. Before USA would ever go in, there would be a massive cyber attack, followed be a long bombing camping aiming to take out any way for Iran to defend itself (missilies, SAM,...) and they would target all power grids like you said.Not to mention there would be a period of economical warfare before that. Usa is going to use any other ways to fight Iran like trying to destabilize the country via the Sunni/Kurdish minority, also trying to demoralize the population/soldiers. In short, the USA would try to make the fight as unfair as possible. And if the USA would go in then after pulling all possible tricks, it is probably still going to take a serious beating.
This is just a 'scenario' that likely wouldn't happen. I think most people know that invading Iran would be very difficult.

If usa want to attack iran they'll form another terror organisations like they formed al qaeda, isis .
Rest assured , I don't know about pakistani government but the public would never support attacking iran through pakistani land.
On the other hand , you need to look at afghanistan too which is a banana Republic and could be used .

Back
Top Bottom