What's new

How Tough is China’s Mission to Fight Terrorism

O(∩_∩)O~袁老师教导我们:
“太宗说:汉武穷兵三十余年,疲弊中国,所获无几,岂如今日绥之以德,使穷发之地,尽为编户乎
其实唐太宗这话有点大了,你不是先把他打败了才收编的吗?如果不把他打败了,不先以武服人,后面哪能那么容易以德服人。没有武力光有德,谁理你呢,不打服了不行。先以力,后以德,才能将他们彻底征服。 ”
节选自:《历史是个什么玩意儿》

Agreed except one point: I disgree that

For instance, indians or blacks live in China, and are willing to adopt Chinese culture and tradition, will locals accept them as "Chinese"? I think not , and I believe most, if not all, Han Chinese think not :disagree:

We must be careful now. In today's China, it is already overpopulated, so migrate to and settled down in China is prohibitively difficult. The chances are still there if the "barbarians" want to join the party by, for instance, marrying to the Chinese.

The first generation may not be accepted as Chinese, as they won't even get their citizenship in general. But their descendants will, sooner or later.

Look at this Kaifeng Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to see how the Jews, the most difficult race to assimilate, is merged with the Han:

Pulitzer-prize-winning American novelist Pearl S. Buck, raised in China and fluent in Chinese, set one of her historical novels ("Peony") in a Chinese Jewish community. The novel deals with the cultural forces gradually eroding the separate identity of the Jews, including intermarriage.

In this youtube, these "Jews" :lol: are leaving China for Israel. But it's their option. Wish them good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
We must be careful now. In today's China, it is already overpopulated, so migrate to and settled down in China is prohibitively difficult. The chances are still there if the "barbarians" want to join the party by, for instance, marrying to the Chinese.

Marrying to the Chinese?

China is already running short of women, now if barbarians come to China and marry Chinese women, who will the Han boys marry? Lamp posts?

The first generation may not be accepted as Chinese, as they won't even get their citizenship in general. But their descendants will, sooner or later.

China cannot afford to let some communities retain their separate identities and thoughts that they are not Chinese. Its impossible. China needs to send this message to them in a clear and bold way, whichever religion you want to believe in, please feel free to believe, whatever you want to worship, feel free to worship, whatever look you want to possess, feel free to possess, but you must be loyal to Mother China who is feeding you. You must know that you are a son of Mother China and thats your first identity.

Does the CPC have any long term vision? If Uighurs separatists are allowed to think themselves as Turanian Turkish people and not Chinese, what will happen to China after 50 years when the these Turanian Mongoloids will become one billion population?

Uighurs don't consider themselves as Chinese. They hate China and Chinese. Just think what would have happened to the Hans, had the Uighurs been a majority and the Hans a minority? What would have happened to the Hui Muslims, the largest Muslim population in China and who are hated by the Uighurs?

China needs to learn from Turkey. See how Turkey banned the Kurdish language in Turkey. Why does not China do the same to the Uighurs? China cannot do that, because the ancient Han glory has been diminished, the commie comedians now worship a commie symbol which has no connection with Chinese history and tradition. During the Han dynasty there was no communist ideology or symbol.

Its time for the restoration of ancient Han glory through patriotic nationalism. Why don't the communists preach patriotic nationalism?

Look at this Kaifeng Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to see how the Jews, the most difficult race to assimilate, is merged with the Han:

In this youtube, these "Jews" :lol: are leaving China for Israel. But it's their option. Wish them good luck.

YouTube- Chinese Jews from Kaifeng arrive in Israel 2009 - a moving documentary

Such a betrayal!!! Such a back stabbing!!! Unpardonable!!!

Even I look like Caucasoid, still I feel proud of my Chinese identity like this person in Holland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marrying to the Chinese?

China is already running short of women, now if barbarians come to China and marry Chinese women, who will the Han boys marry? Lamp posts?

China cannot afford to let some communities retain their separate identities and thoughts that they are not Chinese. Its impossible. China needs to send this message to them in a clear and bold way, whichever religion you want to believe in, please feel free to believe, whatever you want to worship, feel free to worship, whatever look you want to possess, feel free to possess, but you must be loyal to Mother China who is feeding you. You must know that you are a son of Mother China and thats your first identity.

Does the CPC have any long term vision? If Uighurs separatists are allowed to think themselves as Turanian Turkish people and not Chinese, what will happen to China after 50 years when the these Turanian Mongoloids will become one billion population?

Uighurs don't consider themselves as Chinese. They hate China and Chinese. Just think what would have happened to the Hans, had the Uighurs been a majority and the Hans a minority? What would have happened to the Hui Muslims, the largest Muslim population in China and who are hated by the Uighurs?

China needs to learn from Turkey. See how Turkey banned the Kurdish language in Turkey. Why does not China do the same to the Uighurs? China cannot do that, because the ancient Han glory has been diminished, the commie comedians now worship a commie symbol which has no connection with Chinese history and tradition. During the Han dynasty there was no communist ideology or symbol.

Its time for the restoration of ancient Han glory through patriotic nationalism. Why don't the communists preach patriotic nationalism?

Such a betrayal!!! Such a back stabbing!!! Unpardonable!!!

Even I look like Caucasoid, still I feel proud of my Chinese identity like this person in Holland.

YouTube - 100 years of Chinese presence in Holland

um, i disagree... Han are not the only ethnic group in china that have made contributions. Koreans, Mongols and Manchus (well, technically they dragged the country down, but we'll get to that later) support our government. Even in the Tang Dynasty, Chinese-Koreans were important members of society. By now Manchus, mongols and koreans are so assimilated that only their identity cards can show they are minorities, there has been so much intermarriage between these groups that it's hard to separate. There are only a few troublemaker minorities that should be dealt with.

um, i disagree... Han are not the only ethnic group in china that have made contributions. Koreans, Mongols and Manchus (well, technically they dragged the country down, but we'll get to that later) support our government. Even in the Tang Dynasty, Chinese-Koreans were important members of society. By now Manchus, mongols and koreans are so assimilated that only their identity cards can show they are minorities, there has been so much intermarriage between these groups that it's hard to separate. There are only a few troublemaker minorities that should be dealt with.

I was not talking about the Koreans, Mongols and Manchus. They are Chinese. I was talking about foreign men. :china:

agreed, they are now chinese in almost every way. there are only 2 troublemaker minorities in china right now.

i hope our government takes stronger action against them. there needs to be a clear system of rewards and punishments. i think the Qin Dynasty system of collective responsibility should work fine. a whole family registers together, if 1 family member is involved in a terrorist attack against the state everyone goes to prison.

agreed, they are now chinese in almost every way. there are only 2 troublemaker minorities in china right now.

i hope our government takes stronger action against them. there needs to be a clear system of rewards and punishments. i think the Qin Dynasty system of collective responsibility should work fine. a whole family registers together, if 1 family member is involved in a terrorist attack against the state everyone goes to prison.

Yes, collective responsibility. Thats what we need. At the same time, there should be a mass wave of patriotic nationalism. Just see how America boosts its Patriotic nationalism through literatures, songs, movies and other viable medias. Uighur students should be asked to paint China's national symbols, sing the national anthem and write nationalist poems. This is just one example. How many Uighurs speak Mandarin? How many of them can sing the national anthem of China? When Americans are learning Mandarin now a days, Uighurs don't speak Mandarin?

Yes, collective responsibility. Thats what we need. At the same time, there should be a mass wave of patriotic nationalism. Just see how America boosts its Patriotic nationalism through literatures, songs, movies and other viable medias. Uighur students should be asked to paint China's national symbols, sing the national anthem and write nationalist poems. This is just one example. How many Uighurs speak Mandarin? How many of them can sing the national anthem of China? When Americans are learning Mandarin now a days, Uighurs don't speak Mandarin?

thats the point, most uighurs are jobless street thugs since they dont speak chinese.

thats the point, most uighurs are jobless street thugs since they dont speak chinese.

Yes, I know why they are jobless. But they blame the govt to hide their own shortcomings.

In Kashgar and other township areas you can't even go outside at night because these thugs will rob you of all your valuable items and even they might stab you. If you are a girl, they might rape you as well. This is the reality.

But this is because of the spineless communist regime. Police are not given enough power. Where is the famous Triad society? Triad society should operate in Xinjiang to teach them a good lesson.

I think, the autonomous status of Xinjiang should be lifted now. Enough. These separatists don't understand sweet words. You see, how they slaughtered Han babies in the street. Are they humans? What do they want to prove? Anyone can kill babies, even a physically disabled person can do that. Killing babies does not require enough physical strength.

I am getting sick of the impotent commie regime of China.

...i think the Qin Dynasty system of collective responsibility should work fine. a whole family registers together, if 1 family member is involved in a terrorist attack against the state everyone goes to prison.

LOL: everybody can talk out of his behind on internet - even in China! But seriously, you might as well change your name to the People's Republic of Israel (Wannabe), where one man gets out of line, the whole family's house is bulldozed ...

Now they did try such feudalistic hijinks during the Cultural Revolution - and we know what happened ... Try it now and you will finish the PRC in a decade.

On second thought: it's your country - go out with a bang!

:smitten:

... Where is the famous Triad society? Triad society should operate in Xinjiang to teach them a good lesson.

Triads are Cantonese ... no good!

Why not resurrect the old Sichuanese 袍哥会, Shanghai 青幫, or better yet, the Hui Muslim warlords from western China who wiped out the so-called "East Turkistan" in one stroke before there was even a PLA?

On second thought, why not bring back all the warlords, Professor ComIntern? :smitten:

East turkestan my foot. Some insects in the bottom of the sewer are free to dream about building a turan empire. But PLA should find them and bring them from the bottom of the sewer.

Uighur separatists hate Muslims but use Islam as a mere cover to hide their real terrorist intentions. Uighur separatists hate Hui Muslims, Kazakh Muslims, Uzbek Muslims, Tajik Muslims, Mongolian Muslims and everyone in China, because they don't support uighur terrorism. This is why uighur terrorists killed Hui Muslims last year.

I might need to buy a uighur turan dreamer a mirror so that he can see his own face and decide whether he is Mongoloid or Caucasoid.

Polluted....

<It is interesting to look at Vietnamese and Koreans. They have their own language now, but if they completely abandon Chinese language, they lose their history: as their histories are all in Chinese. To some extent, this applies to Japanese as well.

So even they are not Chinese today, they are still a part of Chinese civilization. A little peripheral, though...>

Koreans, Vietnamese, and Japanese without the influence of Chinese language/and or culture would be naked.

The Vietnamese used the Chinese characters for writing until the French defeated China. Go to the old cemeteries in Vietnam and you will find Chinese characters ubiquitously (Note: These are not Chinese cemeteries).

In Korea, if you take a train from Seoul to Kumi, you will see Chinese characters painted on some buildings. You can't go to university there without knowing Chinese characters (since Korean characters are limited).

In Japan, if you don't speak Japanese you're pretty much on your own. I was surprised to find out in Tokyo, not many people speak English there (although Japan has been occupied by the US since 1945). However, if you can read Chinese characters you'll be able to navigate there. The Chinese characters are called Kanji there.

Where are the Japanese who can write Chinese characters came from? You wanna take a guess? The indigenous people of Japan are the Ainus and they are treated pretty much the same as the American Indians in the US. They are put in the reservations.

LOL: everybody can talk out of his behind on internet - even in China! But seriously, you might as well change your name to the People's Republic of Israel (Wannabe), where one man gets out of line, the whole family's house is bulldozed ...

Now they did try such feudalistic hijinks during the Cultural Revolution - and we know what happened ... Try it now and you will finish the PRC in a decade.

On second thought: it's your country - go out with a bang!

:smitten:

good idea actually, in fact we should learn from Canada, because we all know what they did to the indians - round them up and gun them down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom