What's new

How Tough is China’s Mission to Fight Terrorism

<Anyway, if he posts further, just ignore him and never make replies.>
Hey Communists not to be respectful to you but let me play a few rounds with this dude.

<Buddy...I dumped a Thai beauty after two weeks when I was in Florida because she was a ******.> Wow so egotistical. A Thai beauty? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Are u sure it wasn't her who dumped you?

<I dated women of all ethnicities and my current G/F is half Chilean and half who-knows-what.> The other half is silicon?

<Your condition: 'out of racism' is too vague.> I am sure you understood what I meant.

<Yes...The point here is stop trying to portray Chinese men as something extraordinary. They are not.

Or are you going to call what I just said as 'racist'?>

Let's replace the statements above with the following:
Yes...The point here is stop trying to portray Black men as something extraordinary. They are not.

Or are you going to call what I just said as 'racist'? If you truly live in the US and you're white then you should know what the answer would be.

<Anyway, if he posts further, just ignore him and never make replies.>
Hey Communists not to be respectful to you but let me play a few rounds with this dude.
And so far you are losing. Credibility -- that is.

<Buddy...I dumped a Thai beauty after two weeks when I was in Florida because she was a ******.> Wow so egotistical. A Thai beauty? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Are u sure it wasn't her who dumped you?
Yes...Am sure...:lol:

<I dated women of all ethnicities and my current G/F is half Chilean and half who-knows-what.> The other half is silicon?
Jealous?

<Your condition: 'out of racism' is too vague.> I am sure you understood what I meant.
No...I do not. Enlighten me and the readership. Preferably with at least one piece of evidence that I made a racist comment.

<Yes...The point here is stop trying to portray Chinese men as something extraordinary. They are not.

Or are you going to call what I just said as 'racist'?>

Let's replace the statements above with the following:
Yes...The point here is stop trying to portray Black men as something extraordinary. They are not.

Or are you going to call what I just said as 'racist'? If you truly live in the US and you're white then you should know what the answer would be.
But am not white.

So far what I am seeing here is how much you want to believe the charge that I am a racist but in failure to provide the readership with just one bit of evidence you resort to a lot of wordplay and tap-dancing around the issue. Evidence -- why is that so difficult to understand?

<Or are you going to call what I just said as 'racist'? If you truly live in the US and you're white then you should know what the answer would be.
But am not white.>

Let me use another logical operator and modify my statement.
Or are you going to call what I just said as 'racist'? If you truly live in the US and you're white or non-white then you should know what the answer would be. Now what's your answer?

<Evidence -- why is that so difficult to understand?> Maybe you should take a bird's eye view?

<Or are you going to call what I just said as 'racist'? If you truly live in the US and you're white then you should know what the answer would be.
But am not white.>

Let me use another logical operator and modify my statement.
Or are you going to call what I just said as 'racist'? If you truly live in the US and you're white or non-white then you should know what the answer would be. Now what's your answer?

<Evidence -- why is that so difficult to understand?> Maybe you should take a bird's eye view?
Another one? My answer is what I said above. You have no case and case closed. Until you can come up with something better than evasion and wordplay -- you are dismissed.

well, it doesnt reflect well that in 1 sentence the bank worker says "we hate chinese and korean men" but then in the ohter say "we love westerners and japanese, they are soooo knowledgable". perhaps love in vietnam is directly correlated to average income?

<Another one? My answer is what I said above. You have no case and case closed. Until you can come up with something better than evasion and wordplay -- you are dismissed.>
U remind me of the parable of the resurrection of Lazarus.

well, it doesnt reflect well that in 1 sentence the bank worker says "we hate chinese and korean men" but then in the ohter say "we love westerners and japanese, they are soooo knowledgable". perhaps love in vietnam is directly correlated to average income?
Same thing I saw in Osan and Kunsan. A lot of Korean men resent this situation.

Time to get back on topic, lol

lol, race. It's the individual that is important

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom