What's new

How PTI vs Doraemon made us Lose faith in Pak Politics

I totally support PTI stand on this. Fu*k this shit. It almost gave me cancer when i was on a visit to my cousins home in Karachi. Their kids would watch this sh!t 24/7 & i couldn't stand it for merely 5 minutes.

I totally support PTI stand on this. Fu*k this shit. It almost gave me cancer when i was on a visit to my cousins home in Karachi. Their kids would watch this sh!t 24/7 & i couldn't stand it for merely 5 minutes.
It's problem with your friends not Doraemon, fix the time to watch it ban isn't the solution as exseed of anything is harm be it cartoon or whatever.

Their is one major problem with Doremon that is dubbed by Indians so mainly has Indian culture in mind.
Tell them to contact me I will interpret for them in salees Urdu, btw why Hindi dubbing they getting dubbed version from India?

I agree on topic. Some cartoons' dubbing is very filthy. They should be banned. There should be a filtering on what children needs to see.
This is how culture invasion happens. Not talking this particular topic, but in general...First they ask for allowing the language with the logic, language is so great that it cannot be threaten by mere cartoons.. Then the next step is they will ask for showing filth, saying the culture is so great that it cannot be destroyed by these images. Then they will start pushing erotic scenes with the logic that culture is so great, these mere one or two love scenes cannot destroy culture and by the time people realize what has happened, the culture would have destroyed . They would start pushing films after films with filth,sex, erotic scenes and start claiming, dont watch if you dont like, as if I would come to know what is there in the film without even watching it.
Indian and Pakistani culture is quite similar in many respect, so i urge pakistani members stop the invasion in your culture not from Indian but from english based television /films..They cause more harm.
and yes, I dont want Indian serials myself..apart from few most are negative in scripts with no positive outlook.

Kejriwal WHO????? No one can beat Taher Qadri & Imran Khan....
Somehow I feel they all have under the table deal on how to be in limelight..They all may have gone to some secret classes of being a poster bois of cheap politics.

My 2.5 yeard old daughter watches doremon on youtube and my nephew has downloaded full series from torrent... Doremon sucks big time and certainly putting very bad impact to their health as well as to their language.
Pray to god they don't watch Shinchan ...

Sundar, Supna, Pita jee,Bhookum, Sundar, Shaant, Soorakshat

What are the Urdu equivalents to these words??

Sundar .................. Khoobsoorat

Supna ................... Khawab / Sapna

Pita .......................... Abbu / Walid

Bhookum ......................... Zalzala

Shaant ..................... Pur Aman

Soorakshat ................. Ba Hifazat

Japanese or Chinese cartoon whoever they are ........................ and this doremon suck big time.

bwahahahahahahahhahah I can understand that the kids are not allowing their parents to watch Indian soaps so indeed the parents specially lazy housewives are at odds with Doraemon

Sundar, Supna, Pita jee,Bhookum, Sundar, Shaant, Soorakshat

What are the Urdu equivalents to these words??
Habsoorat. Hawaab, Babajee , dont know what that is , repeated the same word.not sure people usually say aaram se bhetoy as opposed to shant hoajao, dont know what that is

pakistani have no issue with Indian Language Urdu ,, but are paranoid towards another Indian Language " Hindi" !!
It's our language now, just like after you abandoned your own Vedic religion and stole the cultures of the Dravidans, "Hinduism" emerged and became your religion. If everyone was only allowed to do things done by their own people, we would all still be in caves.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom