What's new

How PTI vs Doraemon made us Lose faith in Pak Politics

Glad the people's representatives have got their priorities right. Of all the problems in Pakistan today, this gets their attention :hitwall:

Pakistan's name should be changed to Banistan. We are the masters of banning anything and everything :pakistan: no need to try and resolve issues or find solutions, our motto should be: "just ban it!"

just one question if indians (read hindus) can speak urdu without any problem, why cant pakistani watch hindi dubbed programs

And do you think You guys own Urdu?? while adjectives and verbs and adverbs may have arabic/ persian roots . . .rest is (hindustani khadi boli and few sanskrit words). its just amalgamation of khadi and hindustani boli, opted by HINDUS to interact in sultanate period and onward. . .

everyline you speak, at least one word of hindi is spoken . . . common hindi words while speaking urdu are (mostly supoorting verbs) "hai" "kya" "kyun" "kaise" "kab" "chand" "suraj" "din" "raat" and mant many many more . . .
PS you can found hindi and hindu haters in pakistan but not urdu and shayari haters in india. . . that makes us different than you. . . and i am very proud of you . . .

plz read my further post in this same thread

khubsurat, khwab, walid mohtram, zalzala, khubsurat, pur sukun, mehfuz
so you deny that urdu is not originated frim khadi boli? and that it was not started by local hindus of that time to converse with non local officials . . . you can enumerate all urdu words of persian origin and sanskrit origin. . while sanskrit ones are derived and evolved,persian and arabic are directly picked up . . a linguist knows what is difference between derived and direct picked ones . . direct picked ones remain in original forms . . i.e. borrowed persian words in urdu doesnot make that word urdu...

I watched a few episodes, these are not things kids should be watching........

ask my 2 year old son.... He would tell every character in both doremon and chota bheem........ luckily he found his new hero........ "Maayaaviiiii"

ask my 2 year old son.... He would tell every character in both doremon and chota bheem........ luckily he found his new hero........ "Maayaaviiiii"

Call me conservative, but if i have a son/daughter i am not letting my son anywhere near that cartoon....

Call me conservative, but if i have a son/daughter i am not letting my son anywhere near that cartoon....

That is a good idea to be honest.......You have no idea how these things influence kids.... My son used to watch a video in my phone in which a small kid (less than 2 year) repeatedly jumping in to a swimming pool and swimming back(got no idea how that small kid could swim)..... That is his fav video since it is a kid of his age....... last sunday i took him to a swimming pool and that is when i realized the danger of it.....I deleted that video immediately....

whats wrong with parents... its just a crtoon.
I myself watch doremon. Its funny. It just that these old people have lost taste.

:omghaha:
it was brought by Mughals who were central Asians
Wow. . . you guys prevaricate with such confidence . . .
bhai kaha se laate ho itna confidence. . . .
hum log to such bolte huwe bhi haklaate hai. . .

whats wrong with parents... its just a crtoon.
I myself watch doremon. Its funny. It just that these old people have lost taste.

dude, we live in a world where kids think you should behave with girls the way Bollywood actors behave with heroins.

Have edited my post by the way

Yikes Doremon being a Japanese cartoon........ i generally stay away from Japanese nonsense. The whole Hentai thing seems borderline pedophilish....

Yikes Doremon being a Japanese cartoon........ i generally stay away from Japanese nonsense. The whole Hentai thing seems borderline pedophilish....
I cannot comment much on it, as i hardly watch it.......

dude, we live in a world where kids think you should behave with girls the way Bollywood actors behave with heroins.

kids only means boys..?
and we humanity have lived in much worse time, mass exodus, child marriage, ethinic conversion and killings.
These are just cartoons, I myself like watching them and do not find any offensive things in them. If banning them or barring children from watching it, is a solution then then what about bollywood, hollywood and other movies, whats app videos, youtube, ****, news channels, DC comics, Marvel worls, justice league, saas bahu, etc. Do you think cartoons are worst than these. And children come across most of these things daily.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom