What's new

How PTI vs Doraemon made us Lose faith in Pak Politics

Yikes Doremon being a Japanese cartoon........ i generally stay away from Japanese nonsense. The whole Hentai thing seems borderline pedophilish....
Hentai is not cartoon, but cartoon p@rn

no languge fo mughals was persian .............. it was their army who first used urdu because it had turkish speakers, persian speakers, and many many other and mixing them resulted into Urdu
origin of urdu is traced to 12th-14th century, with arrival of sultanate period . . . please do not lie so confidently . . .

@a_b even the numbers which you count in urdu are derives from sanskrit . . 99% nouns and 100 % pronouns are derived from sanskrit and precursors of hindi

@a_b even the numbers which you count in urdu are derives from sanskrit . . 99% nouns and 100 % pronouns are derived from sanskrit and precursors of hindi

kids only means boys..?
and we humanity have lived in much worse time, mass exodus, child marriage, ethinic conversion and killings.
These are just cartoons, I myself like watching them and do not find any offensive things in them. If banning them or barring children from watching it, is a solution then then what about bollywood, hollywood and other movies, whats app videos, youtube, ****, news channels, DC comics, Marvel worls, justice league, saas bahu, etc. Do you think cartoons are worst than these. And children come across most of these things daily.

Children should not be exposed to certain things until they can make a certain distinction between right from wrong. That includes Religion..That's like saying 7 year olds should have the freedom to watch ****. If we are having these problems, we find ways to solve it.
How does Child marriage and other nonsense relate ? should one problem be tolerated just because of the existence of the other one ?

The cartoons when we were children were real treat. One I remember dubbed in Urdu were awesome named I think treasure Island. Now a days cartoons are another reason of why our children are getting elder faster than their physical age.

Children should not be exposed to certain things until they can make a certain distinction between right from wrong. That includes Religion..That's like saying 7 year olds should have the freedom to watch ****. If we are having these problems, we find ways to solve it.
How does Child marriage and other nonsense relate ? should one problem be tolerated just because of the existence of the other one ?
truth is one one cant guard children from these things, electronics media and other stuff are going to stay. And they are going to influence children more and more. How you gonna hide everything form kids, todays kids can operate mobile, laptop, play video games watch movies. how you gonna stop these. Are you gonna stop having pujas at your home are will you lock away your kid when its happening. how will you manage while watching news channels ar watching movie. do you want to Ban kids from going to fairs, how will you stop them watching sexist adds on Tv and computer.
That been said, these cartoon are least harmful than most of the stuff that goes around. Kids are mostly influence by their surrounding , their parents, society, friends and teachers. Instead of banning regulating things are always better option.
what do you think your child will think or feel when he found out all his friends are allowed to watch and he is not. This only give birth to hatred towards their parent and jealousy towards their peers.

origin of urdu is traced to 12th-14th century, with arrival of sultanate period . . . please do not lie so confidently . . .

there you said it "with the arrival of sultanate "
exactly what i meant though my posts up above are a little conflicting
i apologize
as for sanskrit remember that hindi and urdu(in their current form) were separatedduring independence movement before that both were considered Hindavi or Hindi
so of course Urdu is effected by Sanskrit
hell urdu is effected bu every language it comes across
just look at the difference of urdu between an Indian and Pakistani
similarly urdu spoken by a pathan will be slightly different then by a punjabi
my point is Urdu is very flexible and ever evolving language
thank you all kindly no more disscusion on this topic unless u cant enlighten me with a little new knowledge rather than the same thing quoted differently by everyone

truth is one one cant guard children from these things, electronics media and other stuff are going to stay. And they are going to influence children more and more. How you gonna hide everything form kids, todays kids can operate mobile, laptop, play video games watch movies. how you gonna stop these. Are you gonna stop having pujas at your home are will you lock away your kid when its happening. how will you manage while watching news channels ar watching movie. do you want to Ban kids from going to fairs, how will you stop them watching sexist adds on Tv and computer.
That been said, these cartoon are least harmful than most of the stuff that goes around. Kids are mostly influence by their surrounding , their parents, society, friends and teachers. Instead of banning regulating things are always better option.
what do you think your child will think or feel when he found out all his friends are allowed to watch and he is not. This only give birth to hatred towards their parent and jealousy towards their peers.

Incorrect, just because **** is available does not mean you have to allow children to watch **** in the first place. If kids are most influenced by their surroundings, its our job to make sure their surroundings as clean as possible. There is a reason why certain games and movies are rated, if you have a 8 years old kid, you don't buy a video game which is rated 18+. If you are buying, its called bad parenting. You do not watch an A rated movie in front of your kids. Blaming the society for bad parenting is usually the easiest way out.

As for the cartoons, many parents themselves seems to disagree with you....

"My son turned out to be a rapist and a molester because of his surroundings, I had nothing to do with it"

nothing wrong and harmful with Doraemon, most of Indonesian aspiring and knowing how Japan is clearly had much creative idea over us through their manga and anime...

myself growing with Doraemon sub-culture around my family and we are doing great in real life.

Incorrect, just because **** is available does not mean you have to allow children to watch **** in the first place. If kids are most influenced by their surroundings, its our job to make sure their surroundings as clean as possible. There is a reason why certain games and movies are rated, if you have a 8 years old kid, you don't buy a video game which is rated 18+. If you are buying, its called bad parenting. You do not watch an A rated movie in front of your kids. Blaming the society for bad parenting is usually the easiest way out.

As for the cartoons, many parents themselves seems to disagree with you....

"My son turned out to be a rapist and a molester because of his surroundings, I had nothing to do with it"
you think under 18 rated games, movies and stuff are better than doremon and chota bheem. Either you are not acquainted with under age stuffs that goes around or you are just in denial, pointing finger at a single, harmless source.
child grows seeing how things are happening around him/her. Parent lifestyle, work ethics and surrounding influence kids the most and then comes the friends and school. you cant hide your kids in this digital age.you cant pack him in a vault and keep him away. you can only regulate.

you think under 18 rated games, movies and stuff are better than doremon and chota bheem. Either you are not acquainted with under age stuffs that goes around or you are just in denial, pointing finger at a single, harmless source.
child grows seeing how things are happening around him/her. Parent lifestyle, work ethics and surrounding influence kids the most and then comes the friends and school. you cant hide your kids in this digital age.you cant pack him in a vault and keep him away. you can only regulate.

If there are under 18 rated games and movies which are inappropriate as per your suggestions. Should not those games and movies be properly rated ? Its not about being in denial, its about being total defeatist in your approach to finding solutions. If there are problems, you fix it you don't say **** it, and then forget about the whole thing....

If there are under 18 rated games and movies which are inappropriate as per your suggestions. Should not those games and movies be properly rated ? Its not about being in denial, its about being total defeatist in your approach to finding solutions. If there are problems, you fix it you don't say **** it, and then forget about the whole thing....
how regulating thing a defeatist approach and banning things is not.
Also explain me is cartoons and **** same thing that you are in favor of ban on cartoons. what is wrong in watching daremon.

how regulating thing a defeatist approach and banning things is not.
Also explain me is cartoons and **** same thing that you are in favor of ban on cartoons. what is wrong in watching daremon.

Regulating ? i am the one talking about regulating your talking about total chaos. Ask the majority of the parents who are concerned about this. So far the contents in the Doremon cartoon is not supposed to be instilled on kids who are not matured enough to debate about it. If kids are watching a cartoon and then asking parents if they should divorce is really not a laughing matter....

Sundar, Supna, Pita jee,Bhookum, Sundar, Shaant, Soorakshat

What are the Urdu equivalents to these words??
Khoobsoorat, Khawab, Baap or Abba jee, Zalzala, Sakoon, Mahfooz. Most of these words are known to Indians as Urdu is widely used as Hindi in India. But we Pakistani's don't use Hindi words and that is why people are irked when young children use these words. Not that they are bad, but i guess its more to do with local culture and values.

nothing wrong and harmful with Doraemon, most of Indonesian aspiring and knowing how Japan is clearly had much creative idea over us through their manga and anime...

myself growing with Doraemon sub-culture around my family and we are doing great in real life.
It's the Hindi dubbed version they have problem with. Of course there is nothing wrong with the cartoon itself. I think they should have called for an English version one to replace the Hindi dubbed one.

Regulating ? i am the one talking about regulating your talking about total chaos. Ask the majority of the parents who are concerned about this. So far the contents in the Doremon cartoon is not supposed to be instilled on kids who are not matured enough to debate about it. If kids are watching a cartoon and then asking parents if they should divorce is really not a laughing matter....
I will ask you to read all my posts again, in each post I have talked about regulation, you said about ban.
Doremon is one of most harmless cartoons, more harmless than all DC and Marvel, He man and justice league.

I will ask you to read all my posts again, in each post I have talked about regulation, you said about ban.

What regulation ? all you said is you can't regulate what kids see. I am the one talking about restricting content based on already existing regulations....

Doremon is one of most harmless cartoons, more harmless than all DC and Marvel, He man and justice league.

Many disagree with that....

What regulation ? all you said is you can't regulate what kids see. I am the one talking about restricting content based on already existing regulations....

Many disagree with that....
chalo whatever, I dont want to discuss this stupid issue anymore.
maybe they disagree because they never had doremon when they were kid.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom