What's new

How PTI vs Doraemon made us Lose faith in Pak Politics

He used the word Sundar, Supna, Pita jee and perhaps a few more which i don't recall. While learning one or two word isn't bad but its the expressions they use in Hindi which dont comport with our society like he developed the habit of saying "Abhey Oye Tu". He also watches one progame in which that lead character monkey talks and develops gadgets, it seems like an Indian attempt to copy Doremon and they use way more disgusting lingo/expressions in that show. I am of the opinion that ban all Hindi dubbed shows unless they follow certain parameters.

All the words you have mentioned is not spoken in Doraemon even in dubbed one. So i would suggest that all these paranoid PTI MP and others should first find out which cartoon they want to ban on this pretext because Doraemon dose not contain this language.

Nothing is spoiling about Doraemon

what bad language? I watch it daily untill today when I think PTI clowns have also forced cable operators to ban it in Peshawar. There is no bad language

My nephew does not say Ghaar (cave) he says Gufa (cave in hindi) . There are many worda he does not know in Urdu but He knows in Hindi..

All the words you have mentioned is not spoken in Doraemon even in dubbed one. So i would suggest that all these paranoid PTI MP and others should first find out which cartoon they want to ban on this pretext because Doraemon dose not contain this language.
I myself have heard Bhookum, Sundar, Shaant, Soorakshat in Doremon many times. Here i just watched the following episode for a few minutes and found 3 of these words in it. :lol:

I myself have heard Bhookum, Sundar, Shaant, Soorakshat in Doremon many times. Here i just watched the following episode for a few minutes and found 3 of these words in it. :lol:

what is wrong with these words? No bad language here. while the ones you mentioned in other post were in bad taste which I never heard in Doraemon

Even i'm a PTI supporter but i'm unable to understand the logic behind this submission to bann only this particular japanese cartoon instead of all that indian hindi stuff. which is much more harmfull and need to be banned......
PTI should have demanded the ban on those indian hindi cartoons and all other indian channels which are waging a cultural war on Pakistan..... that indian stuff is much more harmfull for our kids and for our culture and religion......

So you want your children to say--------Pita jee kahan hain, Maan tu kia kehti hay, ajj kia sundari chookri dekhi may nay, Uski chumi lenay ko dil kur raha tha(As Jhnony Bravo used to say:Chuma tu deti ja Sundari), 2005 may bhookum aya tha, Pakistan kay pass paramano bumb hay lol @The Sandman Your views please.
Totally agree man these cartoon's are ruining our kids you know my cousins who're like 10-12 yo's they now speak so many Hindi words because of these cartoons and drama's >_< i totally agree ban these Hindi dubbed cartoons parents should encourage their kids to watch them in English only. I'm actually surprised that someone is taking this issue seriously. GOD bless IK.
@Moonlight @Zibago @django guys?

Totally agree man these cartoon's are ruining our kids you know my cousins who're like 10-12 yo's they now speak so many Hindi words because of these cartoons and drama's >_< i totally agree ban these Hindi dubbed cartoons parents should encourage their kids to watch them in English only. I'm actually surprised that someone is taking this issue seriously. GOD bless IK.
agree bro we should keep our culture pure.

I am very impressed with this move. I totally support this ban. Happy to see someone is thinking about kids and taking necessary steps to asking for ban on what is not watchable for young minds.

what is wrong with these words? No bad language here. while the ones you mentioned in other post were in bad taste which I never heard in Doraemon
At first you said Doremon doesn't have these words and now you are saying that there is nothing wrong with them. I guess when one has to make excuses they are never satisfied and will continue to do so.

At first you said Doremon doesn't have these words and now you are saying that there is nothing wrong with them. I guess when one has to make excuses they are never satisfied and will continue to do so.
Go back read your post. I did not hear those words like pita ji mata ji etc etc which you mentioned.

And there is no excuse nothing with Hindi words as language. If you are Okay with English and Persian words Arab words what is wrong with Sanskrit?

pakistani have no issue with Indian Language Urdu ,, but are paranoid towards another Indian Language " Hindi" !!
We have been watching Indian Hindi movies since decades so i feel we have no issue with hindi.
As far as Urdu is concern well Indians have no issue claiming it an Indian language but you have an issue with use of Urdu language in Indian dramas and literature so moral of the story is we also have some nuts like you have

View attachment 322984

LAHORE: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf on Wednesday submitted a resolution in the Punjab Assembly calling for a ban on popular Japanese manga and anime series Doraemon.

The resolution urges Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) to ban cartoon channels in general, and Doraemon in particular. Submitted by PTI lawmaker Malik Taimoor, the resolution also suggests limiting the hours of cartoon channels.

It is not clear from the resolution what PTI's beef with Doraemon is, but it said channels exclusive to cartoons were having a harmful impact on children.

"Cartoon channels on 24 hours are having a negative impact on the educational and physical well-being of children," read the resolution, which is likely to be discussed in the next assembly session.

Without giving any details, the resolution said: "The language that is used in the cartoons is destroying our societal norms."

Soon after the passing of the resolution, #PTIvsDoraemon became the top trend on Twitter in Pakistan.

Doraemon's plot revolves around a robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a pre-teen boy named Nobita.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1275117/pti-wants-japanese-cartoon-series-doraemon-banned
-------------------
:hitwall: nothing else but :hitwall:
Finally one of the worst anime and manga series in history is finally being banned, they should also ban Oggy and the cockroaches while they're at it. The hindi dubbed version is even worse. They should ban all hindi dubbed cartoons and anime and only broadcast them in english dubbing.

Go back read your post. I did not hear those words like pita ji mata ji etc etc which you mentioned.

And there is no excuse nothing with Hindi words as language. If you are Okay with English and Persian words Arab words what is wrong with Sanskrit?
Yes please do go back, i have been mentioning the word Sundar from my very first post(ofcourse i am no regular with these cartoons otherwise i would have given more solid examples) and despite that you chose to nitpick and make a flawed stance. Going back to my very first post i also mentioned that "If you want your kids learning these words" so be it but most Pakistani parents wont allow that and that is exactly why PEMRA had banned a lot of Hindi dubbed programs including an entire channel Cartoon Network. If you don't have any issues with this kind of language then that is your personal choice but the majority thinks otherwise.

We have been watching Indian Hindi movies since decades so i feel we have no issue with hindi.
As far as Urdu is concern well Indians have no issue claiming it an Indian language but you have an issue with use of Urdu language in Indian dramas and literature so moral of the story is we also have some nuts like you have
The Hindi movies we watched growing up and the current ones were always a mixture of hindi and Urdu, Urdu always being used considerably more as they also targeted Pakistani audiences(For example pakistan also did the same while making Waar). These cartoons,anime dubs and indian dramas contain much more hindi as they arent meant to target pakistani audiences, which leaves our kids stupid.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom