What's new

How many Marathi members are here on PDF?

Yes, they fight and kick the backside of every enemy who wishes to use our internal matter to their advantage :lol::lol::lol:

BTW my wife is UPite and we don''t fight much compared to other couples.

My wife is also UPite and we dont fight much..........:azn: coz in my house I am the boss and my wife is the decision maker:lol:

A Dialogue from muvie in Tiranga by Nana patekar :-
andu pandu samajh rakha hai kya, maratha hai bhai

Maajhi Satkel

Namaskar Mandali!!!!

Good to see so many marathi folks here...

I am from Sangli/ Mumbai/ Pune - hardcore marathi.. now based in Boston for past few years !!!!

Jai- Maharashtra !!!

My inspirations !!!

shivaji_maharaj_20.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

veer_savarkar.jpg

sachin-tendulkar_rajyasabha-nomination-MP.jpg
brother Add them too...

Hindavi Bana

Dr. K.B Hedgewar saheb

doctorji1.jpg

Lokmanya tilak Saheb

tilak.jpg

Veer Nathuram Godse Saheb

im_n_godse_i5YaM_22980.jpg

Hinduhriday Samraat BalaSaheb Thackery

1347067.jpg

& the Person who is my Ideal ... I can give my life for Following his Words ...

Adarniya Guru Golwalkar Saheb ...

118.jpg

Har Har Mahadev...

Mumbai is the financial capital of India.....
Therefore, it's only natural that people(especially poor) from all over India will what to go there to EARN their living....what's wrong with it??.......why can't you positively compete with them??
Do you think only Mumbaikars contribute to Mumbai's economy??.....people from other states who are working in Mumbai donot contribute anything to Mumbai's economic success??

Bangalore is the IT hub of India.....don't people from all over India go there, including Marathis....
Now think, if the Karnataka people vows to kick out all the Marathis from Bangalore citing 'effect on local people', then how would you feel.....

dude im not a Maratha...im a south Indian but residing in Mumbai...and I can sympathize with the local's grouse when I see people coming in trainloads to a city that is already bursting at its seams..there is only a finite space/resources in Mumbai.

Just because Mumbai is the financial capital doesnt mean it has infinite resources to accomodate everyone coming here.

South Indians faced the same thing in Mumbai what bhayyas face today..but now look..most of the south Indians who come to Mumbai are educated professional lot [includes me] who are automatically respected...that is how Bihar and UP needs to change the situation..they themselves need to develop and send in white collar workers outside, not an unlimited supply of blue collar workers..another thing about most of the bhayyas is that, rather than try to adapt to the local culture there, they first try to change the surrounding to suit their native culture...locals dont like it..period...be it in Punjab or in Karnataka or in Maharashtra...

And you mentioned Bangalore as an example...just wait till it reaches Mumbai dimensions regarding migration and see the Kannada Rakshana Vedike activists kick ***...already discontenment is growing there... actually I think Mumbai has been the most accomodating for outsiders over all with its finite resources...

Every day, the Chinese and Pakistani members vow to disintegrate India into 28 parts according to 28 states.....and if each state follows Maharashtra's example, then I guess it won't be that hard for them...

Chinese and pak members talk through their *** 24*7...so what..? have you seen the punjabis and karachis and mohajis talk **** about each other...?

Whatever these marathi manoooos might do, tomorrow if Pak or china were to attack India, they would be in the frontlines defensing the same homeland as you....so stop bringing their rants into this.....

Marathi people or people knowing marathi in this thread

bhairava

Sorry...but Im neither a maratha nor do I know Marathi....I'm a south indian but residing in mumbai...but then I love this city as I love my hometown...ok a lil bit less...:D

I'm not a Marathi manus but I'll pretend to be one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom