What's new

How many Marathi members are here on PDF?

because Administrators and Moderators are not Indian....I am.....

I think you should have problem also...if you understand what I mean.....
U Dont like Get Lost of the Thread ... There are many Non-Maharashtra-ins Already here who Appreciate this Thread ...

We Dont have any Medicine for ur Ego & Hatred Towards Maharashtra-ins...

I mean How can i Help it if Raj Thackrey ever Kicked ur A&&... Get Some BuT? Pain Relieving Pills ... That May Work Better But Plzz leave this Thread ...Now...

I love you guys also...that is why.....

that's why what my friend?

U Dont like Get Lost of the Thread ... There are many Non-Maharashtra-ins Already here who Appreciate with this Thread ...

We Dont have any Medicine for ur Ego & Hatred Towards Maharashtra-ins...

I mean How can i Help it if Raj Thackrey ever Kick ur A&&... Get Some BuT? Pain Relieving Pills ... That May Work Better But Plzz leave this Thread ...Now...
Yevdha kashala bhadaktoye mitra??? Saavkash zaa

Yes I will go to doctor and ask him I saw a thread on PDF for countign Marathi.....am I sick or I really saw that...:rofl:

I am not ashamed because if I have to count I will count Indian not only Marathi....Yes I am looser because I still have people like you in my country ....

You know what is defination of 'Marathi' here? Everybody who can speak with marathi no matter from what religion, state, cast he is. Nairsaab is not born maharashtrian ( Though he is more marathi than many member like me) .he is keralite if I am not wrong. If you read the whole thread you will find many people who hails from other states still think they are marathi. And please mind Marathi Manoos always put nation before the state. Please read some history books. And please get some life. My sympathies.

because Administrators and Moderators are not Indian....I am.....

I think you should have problem also...if you understand what I mean.....

if you speak marathi you can join this thread :)

jyancha Avkaat Jith ki Tyaana aaddar anukramane ...

Tyanna aapan premane hi vagu shakto bhau. to aaplach manus aahe. aapan tya level la jaayla kama naye.

mumbai madhe kuthe? mee dombivli la rahto.

Back
Top Bottom