What's new

How many elites rule Pakistan

maverick1977

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Folks, i always wonder, how many families or elites who control Pakistani economy and the plight of the country ? Do we know is it a combination of 1000 people or 50 families ? Who is incharge of Pakistan economy who controls establishment and politicians ?

Folks, i always wonder, how many families or elites who control Pakistani economy and the plight of the country ? Do we know is it a combination of 1000 people or 50 families ? Who is incharge of Pakistan economy who controls establishment and politicians ?
Been wondering this myself , but it’s more like 500 families… mainly families that were rich during the British or families who were in some kind of servitude to British

estimated 100 families dear which are involved in politics military religious and business

zardaris
sharifs
bajwas
chudhris
hashmis
gillanis
fazlus
bilors
tareens
maliks

etc

The answer lies in this question probably. WHICH FAMILIES HAD STRONG LINKS TO BRITISH RAJ??

These are the families who MANAGE Pakistan BUT THE ULTIMATE CONTROL OF PAKISTAN AND ITS PEOPLE IS STILL BY THE BRITISH !

If you thought Pakistan gained independence in 1947, you are sadly mistaken .

Just 500 families from all echelons of life; civilians, military you name it.

They inbreed like the lannisters to keep the blood pure and also have wife swapping program to see what combinations can give birth to the most abhorrent and vile disgusting creature than can roam this earth.

bajwa family?

thes families cant have islamic sharia law country even though they may pray now again. thi due to islam forbids usury, bribery etc so it be game over on corruption for them.

Believe Akeel Dedhi is one of the richest memon and prominent in political circle.

Other memons are mostly apolitical. And mostly are darpok by nature. They prefer being low key considering in the 90s Zardari kept on calling them for a direct 10% cut off from their businesses.

If only we had courage...bullets can neutralise these bastards

@Mujahid Memon @Olympus81 boy's what tf have you been doing to pakistan?
Memons are an ethnicity. Sure there will be some good, some bad and some neutral (no pun intended) people just like in every other ethnicity.

The reasons of Memons' economic success are efficiency, resiliency, staying away from debt and interest, staying away from haram stuff (again not all fingers are equal but generally memons have a higher than avg percentage of religious people), never settling for little etc.

I was born in a lower middle class so much so that in my uni days I barely had the money to buy a biscuit in lunch time. Now I am in 6 figures Alhamdulillah but I don't remember in my entire life that me or my father had to borrow a rupia from anyone. I believe that if only 10-20% people adopted Memons' efficiency than Pakistan will become a debt-free nation.

Believe Akeel Dedhi is one of the richest memon and prominent in political circle.

Other memons are mostly apolitical. And mostly are darpok by nature. They prefer being low key considering in the 90s Zardari kept on calling them for a direct 10% cut off from their businesses.
Hi fellow community member. Didn't knew you were a memon too.

Yes you are right. Pakistani politics is too dirty but I wish there were more Memons in military and civil service

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom