What's new

How has your perception of Pakistan changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
How has your perception of Pakistan changed after joining the PDF, & interacting with the Pakistani members here? This question applies to members of all nationalities, including Pakistanis. Thanks.

I have gained an appreciation of Pakistani frustration with both my nation's behavior and with their leadership's weakness. Also I have learned that many intelligent Pakistani's are hobbled by belief in conspiracy explanations and by disbelief of clearly obvious facts, such as al Qaeda's responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. Overall, I have become more sympathetic with the Pakistani disappointment and anger over the slow destruction of their society, some of which they control and some they do not. I think, now that bin Laden is gone, the USA should withdraw from the region and let the "neighbors" sort things our for themselves.

Was sure surprised to see the level of military , history , social, political and a host of other topics knowledge , awareness of geo-politics and the rational way of discussing topics shown by quite a few members here....quite a positive impression of the members whom I ve had the opportunity to interact with and engage in debates .

Have developed a lot of respect for certain members even though from an Indian POV we might never see eye to eye.

I think Pakistanis have the ability to modify facts and convince the other person to believe it,
They are not ready to learn anything new , accept facts and accept their mistakes but work very hard to Modify/deny facts and bring out a different story ...

on this Forum
they try to make USA look like most dangerous/terrorist country in the world, India the most poor country , China the biggest saint in this world and Pakistan the most Patriotic, moralistic and most important country..

But any educated Individual would be able to know whats true and whats false, PDF members have nothing to do with Reality they are busy in making up stories and twisting facts...

I think Pakistanis have the ability to modify facts and convince the other person to believe it,
They are not ready to learn anything new , accept facts and accept their mistakes but work very hard to Modify/deny facts and bring out a different story ...

on this Forum
they try to make USA look like most dangerous/terrorist country in the world, India the most poor country , China the biggest saint in this world and Pakistan the most Patriotic, moralistic and most important country..

But any educated Individual would be able to know whats true and whats false, PDF members have nothing to do with Reality they are busy in making up stories and twisting facts...
lol wat a piety.indian really jelious from pakistan get a life

When I go to dawn blog or even geo tv blog and read lot of Pakistani citizens comment then I feel pakistan is still breathing and liberal and logical Pakistanis are still alive and fighting for their pakistan but when I come to PDF I feel pakistan have no logic and liberal mentality and I look more like frustrated country.
More Pakistani member here are NRPs which also tell their perception of Pakistanis very different from the local people comment on drawn or geo tv blog..

May be I am Wrong.

on this Forum

1000% correct,Pakistani has awesome skill of twisting thing and serve in such a manner that at least once you start believing them..LOL

PDF Pakistani says
USA is a terrorist country

Reality:- it is the most safe and friendly country where given a chance whole population of Pakistan would jump to..

PDF Pakistani says
India is a poor country

Reality:- India has one of the highest Middle class population and Huge Billionaires, it is the second fastest growing economy and is currently 10th biggest economy in this world.

PDF Pakistani says
China is the biggest saint

Reality:- China is an Inhuman country who doesnt even care about the Human rights of her own country, forcefully occupied Tibet and Hongkong and is depriving her citizens of basic rights..

PDF Pakistan says
Pakistan is the most patriotic, moralistic and Important country

REALITY:- Pakistan is the most unexpected, weak and short-sighted country .. their Love for the country is directly proportional to the hate for India (and now USA).. They are so ungrateful country that they curse the country who has given billions in aid over past couple of decades.

PDF Pakistani says
USA is a terrorist country

Reality:- it is the most safe and friendly country where given a chance whole population of Pakistan would jump to..

PDF Pakistani says
India is a poor country

Reality:- India has one of the highest Middle class population and Huge Billionaires, it is the second fastest growing economy and is currently 10th biggest economy in this world.

PDF Pakistani says
China is the biggest saint

Reality:- China is an Inhuman country who doesnt even care about the Human rights of her own country, forcefully occupied Tibet and Hongkong and is depriving her citizens of basic rights..

PDF Pakistan says
Pakistan is the most patriotic, moralistic and Important country

REALITY:- Pakistan is the most unexpected, weak and short-sighted country .. their Love for the country is directly proportional to the hate for India (and now USA).. They are so ungrateful country that they curse the country wha has given billions in aid over past couple of decades..not to mention three words which is always associated with Pakistan....

I'm done with you making this an India vs Pakistan thread. Don't eat my brains. I won't be responding to you after this thread. Can we please have some sane Indian members on this thread speak up please, I would really appreciate it.

No, this forum has reinforced my perception of Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom