What's new

Hitler's secret Indian army

Musalman - I couldn;t care less about who individual heroes are or not, the ends do not justify the means. Now I am not going to paint everyone with the same brush and those heroes who did best for the people in difficult circumstances I applaud but those who tried/allied themselves with Hitler I deplore and feel disgusted about.

Novice09 - You comments are based on emotion. I cannot see the point in you qouting my comments which were an answer to your stupid comment earlier. I cannot see the point in what you have just added and about serving Britishers. I was born and bread in the UK and am British, just like many of your Indian brethren born here who also claim to be British first. I live, and work here looking after my family, so your comparison of serving the Britishers is somewhat naive and silly at best. This is my country, just like you expect minorities in India to be loyal to India and not to other countries.

So please, have some brains before engaging in such a conversation and think about your comments before clicking "Post Quick Reply"

Gazzi yaara the mind set of Europeans were not that different at that time..If Adolf Hitler won that war we should have learned about the cruelties of what British and French did rather than Nazi Germanys Jew massacre in class..

Novice09 - You comments are based on emotion. I cannot see the point in you qouting my comments which were an answer to your stupid comment earlier. I cannot see the point in what you have just added and about serving Britishers. I was born and bread in the UK and am British, just like many of your Indian brethren born here who also claim to be British first. I live, and work here looking after my family, so your comparison of serving the Britishers is somewhat naive and silly at best. This is my country, just like you expect minorities in India to be loyal to India and not to other countries.

So please, have some brains before engaging in such a conversation and think about your comments before clicking "Post Quick Reply"

@ Ghazzi

As you told that you are a Britisher, you can't understand these emotions. You might not lost your family members in that great freedom movement.

My grandfather was having seven brothers, three of them martyred while serving in INA (elder one was 22 or 23 years old) and two were Gandhian, who were proactively involved in Indian freedom movement.

Following will help you to understand how much significance British education system have (at least in history):

British youth: Hitler was a soccer coach - Israel News, Ynetnews

- one in 20 believing Holocaust was celebration marking end of WWII :rofl:
- one in 10 believe the SS refers to author Enid Blyton's Secret Seven series.
- One in 12 said The Blitz was a massive clean-up operation in Europe after World War Two.
- Britain marks its annual Remembrance Day, on November 11, but 40% of its schoolchildren are unaware of this.
- Only half of the children know that the term D-Day refers to the invasion of Normandy – with a quarter of them thinking it means 'Dooms Day'. A quarter of the children believe a nuclear bomb was dropped on Pearl Harbor :rofl: which spurred America's involvement in the war.
- one in 20 British children believe Adolf Hitler was a German soccer coach, not the leader of the brutal Nazi regime. :woot:

I think you should spend your time in educating your fellow citizens about the unconcealed devil Nazis' acts instead of wasting it on Hitler's secret Indian army

@ Ghazzi

As you told that you are a Britisher, you can't understand these emotions. You might not lost your family members in that great freedom movement.

My grandfather was having seven brothers, three of them martyred while serving in INA (elder one was 22 or 23 years old) and two were Gandhian, who were proactively involved in Indian freedom movement.

Following will help you to understand how much significance British education system have (at least in history):

British youth: Hitler was a soccer coach - Israel News, Ynetnews

- one in 20 believing Holocaust was celebration marking end of WWII :rofl:
- one in 10 believe the SS refers to author Enid Blyton's Secret Seven series.
- One in 12 said The Blitz was a massive clean-up operation in Europe after World War Two.
- Britain marks its annual Remembrance Day, on November 11, but 40% of its schoolchildren are unaware of this.
- Only half of the children know that the term D-Day refers to the invasion of Normandy – with a quarter of them thinking it means 'Dooms Day'. A quarter of the children believe a nuclear bomb was dropped on Pearl Harbor :rofl: which spurred America's involvement in the war.
- one in 20 British children believe Adolf Hitler was a German soccer coach, not the leader of the brutal Nazi regime. :woot:

I think you should spend your time in educating your fellow citizens about the unconcealed devil Nazis' acts instead of wasting it on Hitler's secret Indian army

One possible reason could be that USA, UK and European nations have moved beyond second world war and are not living in the past while Indian and Pakistanis are still stuck at what happened in 1947 and have not been able to move forward.

We need to settle all issues and move on.

One possible reason could be that USA, UK and European nations have moved beyond second world war and are not living in the past while Indian and Pakistanis are still stuck at what happened in 1947 and have not been able to move forward.

We need to settle all issues and move on.

Never forget your history, it can ruin your future.....

Yes, we need to settle all issues to move on. but it is not that easy.

Both of us cannot left Kashmir, could we? I think that Kashmir is the biggest hurdle in peace process.

Musalman - I couldn;t care less about who individual heroes are or not, the ends do not justify the means. Now I am not going to paint everyone with the same brush and those heroes who did best for the people in difficult circumstances I applaud but those who tried/allied themselves with Hitler I deplore and feel disgusted about.

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem also joined the German cadre so does the Bosinian Muslim. The reason, your enemy is my enemy. Boss and our enemy was British and so does the Hitler.

I don't care if Hitler was good or bad, coz he lost, the one who lost is portrait as the bad guy in history. Hitler killed Jews, Brits did the same by killing the Indians in instances like Jalianwala Bagh etc. US and Spain did the same to the Phillipino Muslim and made them the minority in a country they once were in Majority.

Furthermore, some time even Prophet (SAW) made peace with the Jews of Medina against the Pagans of Makkah.

Fact is dude, had Boss been Muhammad Bakhash we would have owned him !!!!!!!

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem also joined the German cadre so does the Bosinian Muslim. The reason, your enemy is my enemy. Boss and our enemy was British and so does the Hitler.

I don't care if Hitler was good or bad, coz he lost, the one who lost is portrait as the bad guy in history. Hitler killed Jews, Brits did the same by killing the Indians in instances like Jalianwala Bagh etc. US and Spain did the same to the Phillipino Muslim and made them the minority in a country they once were in Majority.

Furthermore, some time even Prophet (SAW) made peace with the Jews of Medina against the Pagans of Makkah.

Fact is dude, had Boss been Muhammad Bakhash we would have owned him !!!!!!!

This is a very sad comparison Musalman.....clearly you do not understand Islam or our hazoor Muhammad (PBUH) who would never have aligned himself with a monster to defeat another Monster.

This is a bit like Pakistan relying on Al-Qaeeda to do its dirty work in India, and now Al-Qaeeda is doing the same in Pakistan. The same would have happenned with Hitler. The same comparison can be made with India arming the Taliban and soon enough they too with reap what they sow.

Both of us cannot left Kashmir, could we? I think that Kashmir is the biggest hurdle in peace process.

Novice09 - being an extremist won't help your future.

If you look at the British education system it has been altered and modified to allow other subjects to take preseidence, why, becuse we have learnt that history can be learnt at will by teenagers when they become adults, rather then brainwashing them with your INA crap at an early age. We have moved on and I think so do you. And if you we that keen to highlight atrocities then please take up your case in the Hague as a war crimes tribunal as this is open to everyone, just like the Jews. Don't say justice isn't there, it is more available here even for you then in India, so your comment about it "never forget your history, it can ruin your future" will never progress your future anyway,

This is a bit like Pakistan relying on Al-Qaeeda to do its dirty work in India, and now Al-Qaeeda is doing the same in Pakistan. The same would have happenned with Hitler. The same comparison can be made with India arming the Taliban and soon enough they too with reap what they sow.

Exactly whats wrong in that

I wrote some thing similar to what you have said. The problem is that people even don't agree to this:

Reflections: India Pakistan relations - by Ejaz Hussain - Helium

I do not know what these two nations wish to do but they better find some way of moving forward if they are to make real progress.

Don't associate Hitler with these piece of sh*t ********, even though they both worship the Swastika.

Poor hitler would be turning in his grave, where ever that might be.

Don't associate Hitler with these piece of sh*t ********, even though they both worship the Swastika.

A1Khaid you are damn funny... digging out a 3 year old troll thread. Desperate to troll?

Hitler believed in God, Swastika is considered to be the Symbol of Aryan Power.

PS, AFAIK Hitler has no grave.

The British probably killed more people throughout the world than the Nazis killed Jews.....

A Briton talking about Nazi atrocities is a farce....

Back
Top Bottom