What's new

Hitler's secret Indian army

Nothing comes close to the extermination of Jews during World War II.

You like to talk about othr meddling, The Indian meddling in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sri lanka and other neighbouring countries is well documented. Don't wish to remind you of the Liberhan report lately, fascist hindus and the like have been running India as a fascist State for a long time. I just don;t wish to go through India's 62 year history with a fine toothcomb.

As before, Supporting Nazi Hitler is not the answer and cheering those who did just shows the kind of person you people in India really are where fascism is a normal way of life.

Nothing ? Go look up on Mao's reign in China for starters. Or for that matter Khmer Rouge in Cambodia & Stalin in USSR. Obviously you have no clue on history.

I indicated there is a certain selfishness to foreign policy; what part of it do u not understand ?

FYI i do not need ur feedback on my country; i know my problems and u know urs .. no need to rant on ur anti-India bias here, keep that for many other threads.

Nothing ? Go look up on Mao's reign in China for starters. Or for that matter Khmer Rouge in Cambodia & Stalin in USSR. Obviously you have no clue on history.

I indicated there is a certain selfishness to foreign policy; what part of it do u not understand ?

FYI i do not need ur feedback on my country; i know my problems and u know urs .. no need to rant on ur anti-India bias here, keep that for many other threads.

Dawkins - You are the one who began your post with us meddling with the US around the world. It is only befitting to return an answer in kind. If you do not like that stance then please don't go down an alley you don't like as you are sounding quite pathetic.

Dawkins - You are the one who began your post with us meddling with the US around the world. It is only befitting to return an answer in kind. If you do not like that stance then please don't go down an alley you don't like as you are sounding quite pathetic.

I gave u an introductory lesson in modern history and foreign policy since ur views on Netaji and his supporters were masked by ur hatred for India. Fair enough ?

I gave u an introductory lesson in modern history and foreign policy since ur views on Netaji and his supporters were masked by ur hatred for India. Fair enough ?

Hatred for India, do you see any of my posts which show hatred for India in this thread whatsoever.

I have an issue with those thinking they can align themselves with Hitler or support any part of Hitler and his philosophy.

This may well be because of the fact that I live in the UK and here we are taught from a young age against Nazis and see matters from our side only. However, despite this, having seen proof of Hitlers genocide I cannot see how anyone can see from the otherside.

There was nothing wrong with Netaji seeking help from Hitler. The British considered Inidans as slave dogs. They were our enemy at that time. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". This doctrine is used from the beginning of human civilization. The Pharisees and the Herodians united against Jesus. Even though they hated each other, they had a common enemy.
When Germany invaded the Soviet Union in July 1941, and the fiercely anti-Communist Winston Churchill, advocating aid to Russia, declared "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons".
In Kautilya's Arthashastra: Book VI, "The Source of Sovereign States", he wrote:
"The king who is situated anywhere immediately on the circumference of the conqueror's territory is termed the enemy".
"The king who is likewise situated close to the enemy, but separated from the conqueror only by the enemy, is termed the friend (of the conqueror)".

But using a common enemy as the basis for an allegiance is problematic because there are probably very few other areas for common ground, and absent the common enemy, the friends might otherwise be enemies themselves.

Hitler was a knwon fascist. Please stop trying to think that this was a npble cause. It was a betrayal and working hand in hand with a regime responsible for the extermination of 6 million jews.

They should have either stayed nuetral or killed with honour on the battlefield. Not by joining hands with Nazi dogs

He was the fascist :agree: Most of the Europeans were fascist b4 WWII. If you think they weren't, then why the hell they were killing millions in Asia and Africa? Just 2 of them are mentioned below:

Jallianwala Bagh massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Rebellion of 1857 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hitler killed jews :agree: and it should be condemned. But please don't defame those people, who sacrificed their life for our freedom. Read some books on Indian National Army and you will understand what they have done for us.

This may well be because of the fact that I live in the UK and here we are taught from a young age against Nazis and see matters from our side only. However, despite this, having seen proof of Hitlers genocide I cannot see how anyone can see from the otherside.

Did UK's education system thought you that how cruelly they ruled in Asia and Africa before WWII. It was Hitler who sabotage them and they were unable to control their Colonies.

I NEVER, EVER ADVOCATE THAT HITLER HAS DONE A GOOD JOB.

Have you ever heard of Shaheed Bhagat Singh? He was hanged in Advance by the jurisprudence Britishers.

Bhagat Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did UK's education system thought you that how cruelly they ruled in Asia and Africa before WWII. It was Hitler who sabotage them and they were unable to control their Colonies.

I NEVER, EVER ADVOCATE THAT HITLER HAS DONE A GOOD JOB.

Have you ever heard of Shaheed Bhagat Singh? He was hanged in Advance by the jurisprudence Britishers.

Bhagat Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh please, if you wish to highlight every individual trial in any occupation then first lets bring out Kashmir, an ongoing genocide. Or Palestine any others like it.

British Raj in India did require a freedom struggle, yes, but that does not mean we align ourselves with Nazis to acheive that goal. You would be just exchanging one master for another.

Last edited:
Oh please, if you wish to highlight every individual trial in any occupation then first lets bring out Kashmir, an ongoing genocide.

There are some dedicated threads for this topic. We can meet their instead of derailing this thread. :welcome:

There are some dedicated threads for this topic. We can meet their instead of derailing this thread. :welcome:

Sir, if you don't like my answer or wish to now backtrack using this lame excuse about not using this thread, then don't put a question or comment in your reply which talks about Britishers being cruel in Occpation as similarities can be placed in many places, including India. Hence, lets stick to the topic and logic of hitler's secret army :argh:

Did UK's education system thought you that how cruelly they ruled in Asia and Africa before WWII.

Sir, if you don't like my answer or wish to now backtrack using this lame excuse about not using this thread, then don't put a question or comment in your reply which talks about Britishers being cruel in Occpation as similarities can be placed in many places, including India. Hence, lets stick to the topic and logic of hitler's secret army :argh:

Indian National Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- The Indian National Army (INA) or Azad Hind Fauj (Hindi: आज़ाद हिन्द फ़ौज) was an armed force formed by Indian nationalists in 1942 in Southeast Asia during World War II.

- The aim of the army was to overthrow the British Raj in colonial India, with Japanese assistance. Initially composed of Indian prisoners of war captured by Japan in her Malayan campaign and at Singapore, it later drew large numbers of volunteers from Indian expatriate population in Malaya and Burma.

- Fay's account of the INA gives the following account.

* The 1st Division was under Mohammed Zaman Kiyani. It drew a large number of ex-Indian army PoWs who had joined Mohan Singh's first INA. In addition, it also drew PoWs who had not joined in 1942. The 1st division consisted of
o The 2nd Guerrilla regiment, or the Gandhi Brigade under Col. Inayat Kiani, consisting of two infantry battalions.
o The 3rd Guerrilla regiment, or the Azad Brigade under Col. Gulzara Singh, consisting of three battalions.[17]
o The 4th Guerrilla regiment, or the Nehru Brigade. This unit was later under the command of Lt. Col G S Dhillon.
o The 1st Guerrilla regiment, or the Subhas Brigade under Col. Shah Nawaz Khan, consisting of three infantry battalions. This unit was the first and the major commitment of the INA to the U Go Offensive.

Aforementioned points are taken from Wiki, You are may say that INA was Hitler's Secret Army but for me it was one more attempt by our freedom fighters to liberate our nation.

Aye..mere watan ke logo..
zara ankh mein bhar lo paani..
jo shaeed hunye hain unke..
zara yaad karo kurbani..

And yes, I feel that they did right to get assistance from Hitler instead of getting humiliated by Britisher in their home.

Hope your are feeling great in UK while serving those (Britishers) who might killed your forefathers.

Last edited:
Gazzi Sahib the history of Indian National Army belongs to Pakistan as much it belonged to India. So does the Baghat Singh, who was born in Fasialabad and died in Lahore.

We should all be proud of INA, Baghat Singh, Gen Bakhat Khan etc etc etc

Musalman - I couldn;t care less about who individual heroes are or not, the ends do not justify the means. Now I am not going to paint everyone with the same brush and those heroes who did best for the people in difficult circumstances I applaud but those who tried/allied themselves with Hitler I deplore and feel disgusted about.

Novice09 - You comments are based on emotion. I cannot see the point in you qouting my comments which were an answer to your stupid comment earlier. I cannot see the point in what you have just added and about serving Britishers. I was born and bread in the UK and am British, just like many of your Indian brethren born here who also claim to be British first. I live, and work here looking after my family, so your comparison of serving the Britishers is somewhat naive and silly at best. This is my country, just like you expect minorities in India to be loyal to India and not to other countries.

So please, have some brains before engaging in such a conversation and think about your comments before clicking "Post Quick Reply"

Back
Top Bottom