What's new

Hitler's secret Indian army

yes its true about bose that he did try to join with hitler to overthrow brits militarily. there is a lot of conspiracy theories about netajis end. he is also highly revered in india. i am sure such important people are not taught about in pak
Really than how did i know about him!!!

yes its true about bose that he did try to join with hitler to overthrow brits militarily. there is a lot of conspiracy theories about netajis end. he is also highly revered in india. i am sure such important people are not taught about in pak

Actualy buddy many persons like Netaji,Bhagat Singh,Chadrashekar Azad etc didnt get much deserved place in Indian History also ..How much did we got taught in the school about these guys compared to Nehru,Gandhiji ??we have volumes of history lessons teaching about Gandhiji and Nehru ..But these peoples sacrifices are mentioned in two to three pages maximum if we count the all history books from first standard to twelth..

If India would have got independence with the effort of people like Netaji Subash chandra bose, the history of the sub continent would have been a different one. He dream't about post independent India differently. India would have never been partitioned on the basis of religion or language. May be even our democracy, the state formation etc.. would have been in a different way. Through his collection of letters and other writings, one can catch a glimpse of his vision where he laid down a robust blueprint for achieving India's social, political and economic liberation..

If India would have got independence with the effort of people like Netaji Subash chandra bose, the history of the sub continent would have been a different one. He dream't about post independent India differently. India would have never been partitioned on the basis of religion or language. May be even our democracy, the state formation etc.. would have been in a different way. Through his collection of letters and other writings, one can catch a glimpse of his vision where he laid down a robust blueprint for achieving India's social, political and economic liberation..

Very true :cheers: i would like to live in that India that what we have today, But then what ever happen is for the good always.

I can't believe that people here would actually shake hands with the devil for their own cause. Nazi Hitler was nothing less then a butcher, a murderer and anyone who supports him sleep in the same bed........none of these pathetic excuses about British Raj in India can justify joining hands with the likes of Hitler.....there is just NO COMPARISON...none

collaboration with hitler, india can do everything for masters to earn their precious praises and glorious medals of dirty honors???

I can't believe that people here would actually shake hands with the devil for their own cause. Nazi Hitler was nothing less then a butcher, a murderer and anyone who supports him sleep in the same bed........none of these pathetic excuses about British Raj in India can justify joining hands with the likes of Hitler.....there is just NO COMPARISON...none

collaboration with hitler, india can do everything for masters to earn their precious praises and glorious medals of dirty honors???

Oh please, why does ur country collaborate with USA since ages while it meddled in world affairs (and still does) ? What about ur strategic partnership with China even under Mao Zedong while his policies lead to millions of deaths ? Is it too hard to understand that there is a certain selfishness above morals and values when it comes to foreign policy ?

Read my post #29 if u want to grasp India's role in WWII. 30 Victoria Crosses during WWII itself indicates beyond measure pre-1947 India's contribution to the Allied effort.

Oh please, why does ur country collaborate with USA since ages while it meddled in world affairs (and still does) ? What about ur strategic partnership with China even under Mao Zedong while his policies lead to millions of deaths ? Is it too hard to understand that there is a certain selfishness above morals and values when it comes to foreign policy ?

Read my post #29 if u want to grasp India's role in WWII. 30 Victoria Crosses during WWII itself indicates beyond measure pre-1947 India's contribution to the Allied effort.

Nothing comes close to the extermination of Jews during World War II.

You like to talk about othr meddling, The Indian meddling in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sri lanka and other neighbouring countries is well documented. Don't wish to remind you of the Liberhan report lately, fascist hindus and the like have been running India as a fascist State for a long time. I just don;t wish to go through India's 62 year history with a fine toothcomb.

As before, Supporting Nazi Hitler is not the answer and cheering those who did just shows the kind of person you people in India really are where fascism is a normal way of life.

they say that the end justifies the means, but I fully agree with Gazzi that nothing can justify the help of Adolf Hitler. What he has done to the fellow human beings ( Jews) cannot be overlooked. You just cannot murder your fellow citizens, whatever the provocation. this applies to everybody without exception.

I think that Bose saw through the mask of Hitler and left Germany without the INA army.

they say that the end justifies the means, but I fully agree with Gazzi that nothing can justify the help of Adolf Hitler. What he has done to the fellow human beings ( Jews) cannot be overlooked. You just cannot murder your fellow citizens, whatever the provocation. this applies to everybody without exception.

I think that Bose saw through the mask of Hitler and left Germany without the INA army.

My point exactly. A very severe injustice took place against our fellow Jewish brother and sisters and for us to be associated in any way whatsoever, is an absolute insult to everyone.

Look guys, what I am saying is you are giving ammunition to those who clear see the holocaust as a curse in mankinds history, or rather...Europes. But for us to align in Hitler or glory a few rotten apples makes us all targets.

[video=google;4138523842550891901]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4138523842550891901[/video]

We maynot know enough about WWII to make a clear judgment.

Actualy buddy many persons like Netaji,Bhagat Singh,Chadrashekar Azad etc didnt get much deserved place in Indian History also ..How much did we got taught in the school about these guys compared to Nehru,Gandhiji ??we have volumes of history lessons teaching about Gandhiji and Nehru ..But these peoples sacrifices are mentioned in two to three pages maximum if we count the all history books from first standard to twelth..
Remember history is written by winners not loosers. So what you have is the history by the British and Americans and to some extent Soviets who were allied powers. WWII ended in 1945, India was partitioned in 1947, Two yrs are sufficient to influence Nehru to ensure only limited things are said about Netaji, especially i recall we were taught that he took the help of Japanese, we are not taught taht he also met Germans and there was such Indi SS in Germany protecting Atlantic wall, i would be little sympethetic to German side when i watch the Allied invasion movies like "Longest day" etc again bec . of Indian connection

I am sure Brit's had more reasons to divide India not just based on Nehru Jinnah's insistence, probably they wanted to divide the Indian Army which was battle hardened in WWII , and a United Indian Army would have been a mess for British and American interests in future, i believe they were fearing that they may join Soviet alliance. so better to ensure that they are divided and are only focused on each other. wat say PDF????

Both sides were using people from the subcontinent (as their other colonies) as mercenaries, that was not our war. It was between the Germans/Japanese vs. the Anglo-American imperialists. Nothing more than a clash of 2 robber gangs.

The other side was British and US. Which were equally bad. Regarding Hitler being a devil, dude these Americans and Brits were also not Sufi Sannullah. Point is Hitler lost the war therefore all bads can be attributed to him where as Churchil won the war, no one mentions his ills :)

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Both sides were using people from the subcontinent (as their other colonies) as mercenaries, that was not our war. It was between the Germans/Japanese vs. the Anglo-American imperialists. Nothing more than a clash of 2 robber gangs.

True not helping German was in our favour , what do u say ?

Back
Top Bottom