What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

China will not allow vietnam to do so. As soon as vietnam tries to invade Laos or other southeastern Asia countries, our Army will initiate the attack for sure.

vietnam was developing fast in the past decades.we can predict that in several decades vietnam would be a regional power of southeast asia ,both in econemy and military. so my question is when will Vietnamese invade Laos Kampuchea Thailand,what's the detail plan do you guys think is the best?
i wish vietnamese answer my questions honestly. no need to cover your real thought,as we Chinese know your embitions too well.

China will not allow vietnam to do so. As soon as vietnam tries to invade Laos or other southeastern Asia countries, our Army will initiate the attack for sure.

Wrong. China backed the Hmong rebels against the Vietnamese army and Laos in the 1990s. It will arm Hmong or Tai proxy militias in Laos in Vietnam invades, it will not use the PLA.

I (myself) never say that a Vietnamese and southern Chinese people (or Yue people, Cantonese, Min yue, wo yue ...etc) are brothers, they are No-Hans from Yangtze only. We don't shared same bloodline with them, we are Jingzu. You, southern Hans (?) look down at us, we look down at you in same way. Southern Han is not shared 100 % bloodline with true Han in Yangtze river area.

In the past we fought against our enemy, they should be Hans, southern Hans or any...if they invaded in to Vietnam.

Southern Vietnamese are No-Kinhs from southern Vietam only. Southern Kinh is not shared 100% bloodline with true Kinh in southern Vietnam area.

I'm going to apply your stupidity in claiming southern Han are all baiyue to other countries. All southern Vietnamese are fake Kinh and they were Khmer and Cham were were tricked into becoming Kinh. Chinese in Singapore must be Malays who were brainwashed into becoming Chinese. White Americans in the United States are native americans who were brainwashed into thinking they are white. :omghaha: :rofl:

A Han is a person whose native language is a Chinese language and whose ancestors come from northern China. Southern Han are descended paternally from northern Han. Southern Han speak languages descended from Old Chinese which is from northern China, and not baiyue languages.

Yue (Cantonese), Wu, and Min dialects are all Sinitic (Chinese) languages descended from Old Chinese.

Chinese_language_tree_plain.png

Chinese_language_tree.png

Southern Vietnamese are No-Kinhs from southern Vietam only. Southern Kinh is not shared 100% bloodline with true Kinh in southern Vietnam area.

I'm going to apply your stupidity in claiming southern Han are all baiyue to other countries. All southern Vietnamese are fake Kinh and they were Khmer and Cham were were tricked into becoming Kinh. Chinese in Singapore must be Malays who were brainwashed into becoming Chinese. White Americans in the United States are native americans who were brainwashed into thinking they are white. :omghaha: :rofl:

A Han is a person whose native language is a Chinese language and whose ancestors come from northern China. Southern Han are descended paternally from northern Han. Southern Han speak languages descended from Old Chinese which is from northern China, and not baiyue languages.

Yue (Cantonese), Wu, and Min dialects are all Sinitic (Chinese) languages descended from Old Chinese.

Is this hui(Anhai) the language of Hui people.

Man you really love to pick fights typical imperialist picking fights with smaller countries to make it feels strong wow some has a small hahahahahaha :omghaha:

So why did China use PLA in 1979???

Wrong. China backed the Hmong rebels against the Vietnamese army and Laos in the 1990s. It will arm Hmong or Tai proxy militias in Laos in Vietnam invades, it will not use the PLA.

Party authorities declared that PLA mobilized as many as 300,000 troops to Beijing.

Really?
Anyway, if the PLA did such thing in the beginning (the first week), then that was really a massacre.
but what they did at 6.4 is good for everyone.

Really?
Anyway, if the PLA did such thing in the beginning (the first week), then that was really a massacre.
but what they did at 6.4 is good for everyone.

the government moblised many troops from different military regions and sent them to Beijing,it's not because the government needed those many troops to quell the riot,it's because the government was afraid of military coup within the army,troops from different units under different commanders can monitor and check each other's coup attempts. the chief commander of the Army No.38th was soon removed from his post after his troops sent to Beijing.

Vietnamese Kinh people from early ancient time, the earliest gradually moved from the Indonesian archipelago through the Malay Peninsula and Thailand until they settled on the edges of the Red River in the Tonkin Delta up to southern area of China. Our language, It is part of the Austroasiatic language family of which it has,

Among these languages, only Khmer, Vietnamese, and Mon have a long-established recorded history, and Vietnamese and Khmer have the status is that in daily speaking we share most of words are in original from the same roots.

If it should be that small portion of Kinh people has a marriage a relation with Khmer people, it's no thing related to true bloodline of Kinh, they were brother and neighbors in early time. The Historians believe that from the Late Pleistocene Age (600,000-12,000 BC), that why Vietnam is joined to ESAN.
For the Cham people they are most moved away from Vietnam to Acer and other Islands of Indonesia.

For you Cantonese, NanYue_ren, it's nothing as shameful for you that your identity related to bloodline is not the same as Han Chinese in Northern China. It has been changed, more or less.
It's truth.

I think Vietnam has an interesting history, Their rich culture roots from China. I think China and Vietnam are friends.
Anyway, how do Vietnamese people feel about Chinese people?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom