What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

I suggest that loser go tell the nonsense of how shameful that how people of Wales lost their "identity" from 'British' and how most Indian lost their identity from Mughal in reality, rather than polluting the internet.

I think Vietnam has an interesting history, Their rich culture roots from China. I think China and Vietnam are friends.
Anyway, how do Vietnamese people feel about Chinese people?

you should know it, :lol:
It's mix feeling of many thing about China ...

How much truth is in rumors that America used chemical weapons in Vietnam? If yes - have you approached international bodies to make a case?

How much truth is in rumors that America used chemical weapons in Vietnam? If yes - have you approached international bodies to make a case?

Agent Orange was used material mixed with jet fuel in Vietnam, eastern Laos and parts of Cambodia, also was only used between 1965 and 1970.

And other herbicides were used by the US military from the late 1940s through the 1970s in US.

On January 31, 2004, a victim's rights group, the Vietnam Association for Victims of Agent Orange/dioxin (VAVA), filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York in Brooklyn, against several U.S. companies for liability in causing personal injury in Vietnam war.

The case was appealed and heard by the Second Circuit Court of Appeals on June 18, 2007. The Court of Appeals upheld the dismissal of the case, stating the herbicides used during the war were not intended to be used to poison humans and therefore did not violate international law. The US Supreme Court declined to consider the case.

U.S.–Vietnamese government is followed negotiations on Help for those whos are affected in Vietnam and to assist to cleaning all area where were effected.

China will not allow vietnam to do so. As soon as vietnam tries to invade Laos or other southeastern Asia countries, our Army will initiate the attack for sure.
I wonder why China is always keen to contain Vietnam and threatens with force (invasion, etc...) if we seek to expand our influence in the region. Can´t you just keep your eyes shut for a while? We assure You can do business everywhere in Asia as you please.

As far as I know China´s key foreign policy is not to interfere other countries.

Hey Viet, when was the last time you went to Vietnam. Also, what places did you visit in Vietnam?

Hey Viet, when was the last time you went to Vietnam. Also, what places did you visit in Vietnam?
I went there last Christmas. I visited Saigon, Hue, Nha Trang, Da Nang, and some others in central and south Vietnam.

vietnamnese.how many chinese festivals do you keep now?

I wonder why China is always keen to contain Vietnam and threatens with force (invasion, etc...) if we seek to expand our influence in the region. Can´t you just keep your eyes shut for a while? We assure You can do business everywhere in Asia as you please.

Two reason and just a few facts.

First, that's your illusion, maybe. China has more global strategies, we have more concerns other than SCS. While Vietnam regard SCS as total national interests.

As far as I know China´s key foreign policy is not to interfere other countries.

Second, as far as I know, Vietnam occupied most islands in SCS, 3.5 times China's. 28 Versus 8.

You are right, China's policy has always been "shelve disputes and carry out joint development", but in fact, this is only part of the original policy, which is "first insist China's sovereignty, and then shelve disputes and carry out joint development". We have already "keep our eyes shut for a while". Very few Chinese leaders mentioned to insist our sovereignty. None of our CPC media mentioned "insist our sovereignty" together with joint development. Merely nobody knows the whole sentence until recently one of our media made such disclosure.

Just a few facts. Hope mutual understanding.

Chinese_language_tree_plain.png

Chinese_language_tree.png

Yue dialect came from Ba Shu? I didn't know that.

Isn't it Ho Cho Minh City?
Yes, it is another name for Saigon. Just some few of Southern Vietnamese want to use this name HCM. By the way, Saigon officialy is a part of HCM city.

The traffic in the city is crazy. It is an adventure to cross the street. You must wait for several years until the subway is complete.

800px-Student_ice.jpg

It was founded by a Chinese,how come it was not a Chinese Kingdom?
provocative question? what do Zhao Tuo, Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler have in common?

Zhao Tuo was Chinese and founded NamViet, while Napoleon Bonaparte born in Corsica founded the French Empire and the last one came from Austria founded the German Third Reich.

How many Non-Han´s (foreigners) ruled China throughout history and you call all of them Chinese?

provocative question? what do Zhao Tuo, Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler have in common?

Zhao Tuo was Chinese and founded NamViet, while Napoleon Bonaparte born in Corsica founded the French Empire and the last one came from Austria founded the German Third Reich.

How many Non-Han´s (foreigners) ruled China throughout history and you call all of them Chinese?

He was Chinese and most part of his Kingdom was in today's China.it was a Chinese local Kingdom.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom