What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People

^^^

Who are North Indians? Kashmiri and Punjabis, right? They are less than 5% of the indian population, and they hate being compared to most other indian populations.

And sure, you must have seen dark skinned Pakistanis, and light skinned indians, but the vast majority of indians are still the same skin colour as central afrcians and east afrcians...so just leave it at that, and leave Pakistanis alone.

^^^

Who are North Indians? Kashmiri and Punjabis, right? They are less than 5% of the indian population, and they hate being compared to most other indian populations.

And sure, you must have seen dark skinned Pakistanis, and light skinned indians, but the vast majority of indians are still the same skin colour as central afrcians and east afrcians...so just leave it at that, and leave Pakistanis alone.

Actually North Indians are not 5% of India there is 2 genetic populations in India.

Pakistanis and North Indians are more or less the same people I have yet to found any scientist who says Pakistanis are a unique race or set of people.

Indians today possess varying proportions of ancestry from two genetically distinct populations, concludes a team led by David Reich, a geneticist at Harvard Medical School in Boston. Members of one ancient population share DNA patterns with modern Middle Easterners, central Asians and Europeans, the researchers report in the Sept. 24 Nature. The other population shows no strong connection to any modern mainland group. The first group is dubbed “Ancestral North Indians” and the second “Ancestral South Indians.” Both of the groups existed before the founding populations that contributed to today’s genetic diversity moved to South Asia.

DNA Points to India's Two-Pronged Ancestry - US News and World Report

Actually North Indians are not 5% of India there is 2 genetic populations in India.

Pakistanis and North Indians are more or less the same people I have yet to found any scientist who says Pakistanis are a unique race or set of people.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1)He was talking abt punjabis of india which only make 2-3% of indian population!
2)Pakistani is not a race its a nationality!
3)Yeah man the light skinned beautiful almighty north indians are all punjabis,pashtuns,balouch,sindhis,hazaras,baltis,kashmiris and tajik etc!
Ur so funny man!

Im so damn impresed by the way u so called north indian or "wannabe Pakistanis"...........DAMN!

U can call urself a Pakistani indian next time u visit some foriegn country or guy!
:rofl:

^^^

both countries have mixture of diff. ppl. in pak also there are punjabis,sindhis, baluchis,pashtuns etc as well as mujahirs which are from diff. parts of india. so saying pakistanis are diff. from indians is just funny. if someone would ask pakistanis with whom they share thier looks in entire world then surely they will say indians.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1)He was talking abt punjabis of india which only make 2-3% of indian population!
2)Pakistani is not a race its a nationality!
3)Yeah man the light skinned beautiful almighty north indians are all punjabis,pashtuns,balouch,sindhis,hazaras,baltis,kashmiris and tajik etc!
Ur so funny man!

Im so damn impresed by the way u so called north indian or "wannabe Pakistanis"...........DAMN!

U can call urself a Pakistani indian next time u visit some foriegn country or guy!
:rofl:

My point was there is no such thing as Pakistanis being unique or diffrent race im glad you agree I hope you tell that to some other members on this thread who believe that.

both countries have mixture of diff. ppl. in pak also there are punjabis,sindhis, baluchis,pashtuns etc as well as mujahirs which are from diff. parts of india. so saying pakistanis are diff. from indians is just funny. if someone would ask pakistanis with whom they share thier looks in entire world then surely they will say indians.

Yes, in Pakistan there are Punjabis, Pakhtuns, Sindhis, Balochis, and Muhajirs. And the only people from these ethnic groups who compare themselves to indians are the muhajirs. Muhajirs are the only people in Pakistan who like indians.

Most Pakistanis would never say we look like indians. Indians are the same skin colour as East and Central Afrcians... Pakistanis have a similiar skintone to middle eastern and south American people...you indians, should comapre yourselves to Africans in terms of looks.

Wat do u day about history and civilisations?Can my history be urs?NO.

History and culture is 2 diffrent things of course Pakistan has its own history but some members saying Pakistanis are a unique people which is total non-sense no scientists agree with this concept.

Dr. David Reich of Harvard Medical School in Boston and colleagues found "strong evidence for two ancient populations, genetically divergent, that are ancestral to most Indians today".

"One, the 'Ancestral North Indians', is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the 'Ancestral South Indians', is as distinct from ancestral north Indians and East Asians as they are from each other," they wrote.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE58M4N020090923

Last edited:
Here's your post in its entirety, and I'll be dealing with parts of it in the following:
Yes, in Pakistan there are Punjabis, Pakhtuns, Sindhis, Balochis, and Muhajirs. And the only people from these ethnic groups who compare themselves to indians are the muhajirs. Muhajirs are the only people in Pakistan who like indians.

Most Pakistanis would never say we look like indians. Indians are the same skin colour as East and Central Afrcians... Pakistanis have a similiar skintone to middle eastern and south American people...you indians, should comapre yourselves to Africans in terms of looks.

You say:
And the only people from these ethnic groups who compare themselves to indians are the muhajirs.
Isn't it anthropologists' job to compare people? I guess some people this thread is comparing Pakistanis and Indians, but guess what we haven't read anywhere "I am a Muhaajir and therefore I shall compare Pakistanis and Indians"!

Muhajirs are the only people in Pakistan who like indians.
Now that's a bold, bold, bold statement to make, and that by someone who carries a racial slur in their screen name.

I guess by the term Muhaajir you're referring to people who migrated from India and did not speak Punjabi or Gujrati, as well as the progeny of those people. Now I've been with those people 25 years of my life, and I've found them to be the one of the few peoples of Pakistan in general that actively dissociate from Indians.

But I guess your petty mind is stuck up so far up your arse, talking reason with you won't serve anything. In my world you'd be incarcerated for life so that the hate emanating from you doesn't get a chance to infect others.

Indians are the same skin colour as East and Central Afrcians... you indians, should comapre yourselves to Africans in terms of looks.
Get a ticket to various cities of India and to the Bantu regions of Africa that you refer to. Your knowledge is akin to that of a teenager who thinks he knows everything, but ten years on realizes how little he did actually. Maybe you are a teenager, in which case arguments are futile.

Last edited:
History and culture is 2 diffrent things of course Pakistan has its own history but some members saying Pakistanis are a unique people which is total non-sense no scientists agree with this concept.

Dr. David Reich of Harvard Medical School in Boston and colleagues found "strong evidence for two ancient populations, genetically divergent, that are ancestral to most Indians today".

"One, the 'Ancestral North Indians', is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the 'Ancestral South Indians', is as distinct from ancestral north Indians and East Asians as they are from each other," they wrote.

DNA trawl shows long history of India's castes | Reuters

History cannot be ignored for Nation formations.

a people becom a nation due to shared history , shared customs , shared norms , shared beliefs and shared physiology and genology.

Indians and Pakistanis share very little of the above between them to be considered 'same' .. we are going aroud in cricles

i come from tamil nadu any clue about my ancectry???:what:

Wrong topic. This thread is about ancestry of Pakistani people.

Human settlements in South India date back to 10s of thousand years. The region has a rich history, but not related to the Indus Valley.

WHO WANTS TO BE INDIAN PAKISTANI?(indian of PAKISTANI origin) !??? RAISE UR HANDS!

Jokin

Not!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom