What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People

How do you know that the Indo-Aryans are still living in Pakistan? As the events (Aryan migration) happened about 1500-1000 BC ago, what is to say that the people who arrived didnt move on to other areas? Perhaps eastwards or even westwards? And we didnt find any DNA from any skeletons from Harappan remains. So we cant say anything about the people who lived there.

And Rig Veda is not a historical account. Its just a collection of hymns. It does not in any way talk about Aryans adopting Harappan culture.
Aryan migration did happen, one that came to indus valley adopted harrapan culture and gave rise to vedic culture, those who migrated to ganga valley adopted dravidian cultures and gave rise to hinduism, The indus valley people were called arya vartans (pakistanis) and ganga valley people were called dasya vartana(bhartis) , Arya vartans (pakistanis) never like dasya vartans(bhartis) and there were constant warfare between them.
There are dozens of books written on it Sindhi Culture, By U.T. Thakur, The Wonder that was India, By A.L. Bhasham, Dr. Gurupdesh Singh

Pakistan's orignal map , as put forward by Ch Rehmat Ali , was as follows ( note Bangladesh was not meant to be part of Pakistan )

Before giving us a sample of your knowledge of the geography of the sub-continent, perhaps you could have checked the Atlas. What is the area referred to as Bangistan majorly comprised of?

For the umpteenth times Aryans are NOT A RACE! :hitwall:

Indo-Aryans are linguistic groups. There is NO genetic difference in people of subcontinent barring pashtuns, baluchs and parsis.

Why do you hate Urdu, you should be proud of yourself, Urdu originated in Lahore, Ghaznavid Punjab, It is a mixture of old punjabi, farsi, turkic, sanskrit, Arabic

Moreover.. The amalgamation of different cultures in urban environments forces the need for a common language. One that everybody can understand.

Aryan migration did happen, one that came to indus valley adopted harrapan culture and gave rise to vedic culture, those who migrated to ganga valley adopted dravidian cultures and gave rise to hinduism, The indus valley people were called arya vartans (pakistanis) and ganga valley people were called dasya vartana(bhartis) , Arya vartans (pakistanis) never like dasya vartans(bhartis) and there were constant warfare between them.
There are dozens of books written on it Sindhi Culture, By U.T. Thakur, The Wonder that was India, By A.L. Bhasham, Dr. Gurupdesh Singh

I understand that. Perhaps what you are talking about is the conflict between the later Aryans and the early Aryans of the sub-continent. Actually Mahabharat is an account of one such major battle.

Now my question is that, how do you know that the arya vartans remained in Pakistan? They could have moved out into other areas and their place taken up by newer people, right? There were constant immigrations and invasions. How can we say that the current residents of Pakistan are the same Arya Vartans of 2000 BC?

Before giving us a sample of your knowledge of the geography of the sub-continent, perhaps you could have checked the Atlas. What is the area referred to as Bangistan majorly comprised of?

Bangistan is shown with a seperate name , seperate from Pakistan but also seperate from india .. whats your point ?

Indo-Aryans are linguistic groups. There is NO genetic difference in people of subcontinent barring pashtuns, baluchs and parsis.

This is taking quite long to convince bhartis that pakistanis are not south asian. Pakistan is a natural extension of central asia, we are working to revive the silk road. We are building pakistan to tajikistan road along 7000m pamir mountains, pakistanis are expanding train link to china, pakistan is also starting rail service from islamabad to turkey . Sorry you people will not be able to enjoy any of this.

Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bharat, Bhutan, Nepal same people no difference

go back and read what I wrote about genetic similarites and differences , you guys never learn :hitwall:

here Im posting it again

From genetic point of view most people in Pakistan and in north india would be in the R1A1 groups but the R1A1 group also there in quite large numbers in Poland and south of Ukraine so does that mean they are also the 'same' .. No they arent , the genentic similarity is also a game if you take 12 markers on the Y-chromosome than a lot more people can be called 'same' if you take 24 markers on the Y-chromosome then even lesser numbers are the 'same' if you take 36 markers then even further lesser people are the 'same' and if you take the full Y-chromosome then no two individuals can be called the 'same' .. now chew on that and again come back and tell us that we are the 'same' GET THIS IN YOUR THICK HEADS!! :hitwall:

I understand that. Perhaps what you are talking about is the conflict between the later Aryans and the early Aryans of the sub-continent. Actually Mahabharat is an account of one such major battle.

Now my question is that, how do you know that the arya vartans remained in Pakistan? They could have moved out into other areas and their place taken up by newer people, right? There were constant immigrations and invasions. How can we say that the current residents of Pakistan are the same Arya Vartans of 2000 BC?

I have answered this question so many times today not to you but, Punjab and sindh were sacred to vedic aryans and they called punjab as sapta sindhwa, and those aryans who migrated to ganga valley were despised by indus valley aryans

go back and read what I wrote about genetic similarites and differences , you guys never learn :hitwall:

here Im posting it again

From genetic point of view most people in Pakistan and in north india would be in the R1A1 groups but the R1A1 group also there in quite large numbers in Poland and south of Ukraine so does that mean they are also the 'same' .. No they arent , the genentic similarity is also a game if you take 12 markers on the Y-chromosome than a lot more people can be called 'same' if you take 24 markers on the Y-chromosome then even lesser numbers are the 'same' if you take 36 markers then even further lesser people are the 'same' and if you take the full Y-chromosome then no two individuals can be called the 'same' .. now chew on that and again come back and tell us that we are the 'same' GET THIS IN YOUR THICK HEADS!! :hitwall:

I haven't researched on this but i think in Bharat the halogroup R1A1 is only found in high caste brahmins hindus not in ordinary bharti person as in pakistan, So ordinary pakistanis should be the same as high caste brahmins who again i am not sure make up 2% population

I haven't researched on this but i think in Bharat the halogroup R1A1 is only found in high caste brahmins hindus not in ordinary bharti person as in pakistan, So ordinary pakistanis should be the same as high caste brahmins who again i am not sure make up 2% population

Actaully what you have said above was was the accepted field research done by many renowned rsearchers but this was not accetable to the tamil lobby in india and now they have published twisted results showing that R1A1 is found in south indians also in one form or the other.

what this shows is that games can be played even with gentic markers and we therefore have to use more points of referece to distinguish two nations from one another and lanuage , culture , history , beilief are all part of defining nations.

Thats why the Quiad's two Nation theory is more robust today than ever before.

I have answered this question so many times today not to you but, Punjab and sindh were sacred to vedic aryans and they called punjab as sapta sindhwa, and those aryans who migrated to ganga valley were despised by indus valley aryans

That still doesnt prove that the current residents of Pakistan are the original Aryans (so called). And the Aryans that moved to the Ganga valley were the early Aryans. They weren't despised because they supposedly mixed with an inferior race but because of the battle for resources. There was constant warfare between the two kinds.

And to talk about mixing with other races, whats to say that the later Aryans didnt mix with other races that arrived later into the sub-continent? The truth is that there is no way to find all this out. So to claim Aryan ancestory is foolish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom