What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People

Actaully what you have said above was was the accepted field research done by many renowned rsearchers but this was not accetable to the tamil lobby in india and now they have published twisted results showing that R1A1 is found in south indians also in one form or the other.

what this shows is that games can be played even with gentic markers and we therefore have to use more points of referece to distinguish two nations from one another and lanuage , culture , history , beilief are all part of defining nations.

Thats why the Quiad's two Nation theory is more robust today than ever before.

I dont accept any research done in Bharat by by bharati researchers, its one the world's most corrupted nation whose prime minister has been involved in stealing $39 billion so you can imagine the credibility of these researchers

I dont accept any research done in Bharat by by bharati researchers, its one the world's most corrupted nation whose prime minister has been involved in stealing $39 billion so you can imagine the credibility of these researchers

That much generalizations and bias? You could have told me before. I would have realized that it just isn't worth arguing with someone like you.

That still doesnt prove that the current residents of Pakistan are the original Aryans (so called). And the Aryans that moved to the Ganga valley were the early Aryans. They weren't despised because they supposedly mixed with an inferior race but because of the battle for resources. There was constant warfare between the two kinds.

And to talk about mixing with other races, whats to say that the later Aryans didnt mix with other races that arrived later into the sub-continent? The truth is that there is no way to find all this out. So to claim Aryan ancestory is foolish.

I am not able to understand what you are trying to ask, Read the books which i gave you i am just tired about this aryan nonsence. If there any aryan races in pakistan they are either kashmiris or pathans, punjabis and sindhis have become tan

That much generalizations and bias? You could have told me before. I would have realized that it just isn't worth arguing with someone like you.

I didn't say anything about indian people except indian government, you just want a reason to fight

I am not able to understand what you are trying to ask, Read the books which i gave you i am just tired about this aryan nonsence. If there any aryan races in pakistan they are either kashmiris or pathans, punjabis and sindhis have become tan

In case of Pathans there are other theories as well, they are thgought to have semitic blood belonging to the lost tribes of israel, some even put Ghilzai pashtoons as having turkic origin, but god knows what teh truth is.

In case of Pathans there are other theories as well, they are thgought to have semitic blood belonging to the lost tribes of israel, some even put Ghilzai pashtoons as having turkic origin, but god knows what teh truth is.

It is true that Ghilzai pushtoon are turkic in origin and abdalis are persian in origin, i read it quite a while ago

haha indeed God knows what the real truth is .. I think we should leave it there :tup:

Yes, if you dont have the right information about a subject dont be stuborn and admit it, just what i did, i see many people who are repeating non sense to each other here without having a tiny knowledge about things. what is wrong with that? as per pathans, yes, there are semitic theory about them and also turkic one.

It is true that Ghilzai pushtoon are turkic in origin and abdalis are persian in origin, i read it quite a while ago

to be honest they are all theories, nothing proven for definate. secondly who cares about aryan and non aryan, as long as you are good human being then that is what matters.

the abdali Pashtoons have had close relations with the Persians in Afghanistan, some them even adopted the culture and language of persian, on the other hand the Ghilzais are different and almost all Pashtoon nomads come from Ghilzais. As per pashtoons of Pakistan, they are karlanis, which is differnent from both Ghilzai and abdalis. i cant post the videos about pashtoons being semitic, it doesnt prove anything, but it is good to watch it.

Turi r also thought to be turkic... afridis r thought to be indigenous.. balouch(me) claim the ancestory of Hazrat Hamza ra..unce of Prophet SAW.
Also we r similiar to kurds.
Jats claim to be scythian,rajput=indo european or aryan,gakhars=iranian,kurd=similiar to arabs,tajiks=similiar to iranians,central asian=turkic+mongliod....... history is so messed up!

go back and read what I wrote about genetic similarites and differences , you guys never learn :hitwall:

here Im posting it again

From genetic point of view most people in Pakistan and in north india would be in the R1A1 groups but the R1A1 group also there in quite large numbers in Poland and south of Ukraine so does that mean they are also the 'same' .. No they arent , the genentic similarity is also a game if you take 12 markers on the Y-chromosome than a lot more people can be called 'same' if you take 24 markers on the Y-chromosome then even lesser numbers are the 'same' if you take 36 markers then even further lesser people are the 'same' and if you take the full Y-chromosome then no two individuals can be called the 'same' .. now chew on that and again come back and tell us that we are the 'same' GET THIS IN YOUR THICK HEADS!! :hitwall:

I haven't researched on this but i think in Bharat the halogroup R1A1 is only found in high caste brahmins hindus not in ordinary bharti person as in pakistan, So ordinary pakistanis should be the same as high caste brahmins who again i am not sure make up 2% population

What retards! :hitwall:

In India, high percentage of this haplogroup is observed in West Bengal Brahmins (72%) to the east, Konkanastha Brahmins (48%) to the west, Khatris (67%) in north and Iyenger Brahmins (31%) of south. It has also been found in several South Indian Dravidian-speaking Adivasis including the Chenchu (26%) and the Valmikis of Andhra Pradesh and the Kallar of Tamil Nadu suggesting that M17 is widespread in Tribal Southern Indians.
Besides these, studies show high percentages in regionally diverse groups such as Manipuris (50%) to the extreme North East and in Punjab (47%) to the extreme North West.

In Pakistan it is found at 71% among the Mohanna of Sindh Province to the south and 46% among the Baltis of Gilgit-Baltistan to the north. While 13% of Sinhalese of Sri Lanka were found to be R1a1a (R-M17) positive.
Hindus of Terai region of Nepal show it at 69%.

Polarity and Temporality of High-Resolution Y-Chromosome Distributions in India Identify Both Indigenous and Exogenous Expansions and Reveal Minor Genetic Influence of Central Asian Pastoralists

This is taking quite long to convince bhartis that pakistanis are not south asian. Pakistan is a natural extension of central asia, we are working to revive the silk road. We are building pakistan to tajikistan road along 7000m pamir mountains, pakistanis are expanding train link to china, pakistan is also starting rail service from islamabad to turkey . Sorry you people will not be able to enjoy any of this.

Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bharat, Bhutan, Nepal same people no difference

Ok you are central Asian.
And you are Semitic also.
But some one told me you're Persian! :lol:

You lot are most confused bunch I have ever come across and I'm really not dying to enjoy that experience! :lol:

There was no Aryan invasion that myth has been debunked, I have seen dark Pakistanis as I have seen light skinned Indians there is no such thing as a Pakstani race or them being unique. More or less North Indians and Pakistanis are the same people.

Dr. David Reich of Harvard Medical School in Boston and colleagues found "strong evidence for two ancient populations, genetically divergent, that are ancestral to most Indians today".

"One, the 'Ancestral North Indians', is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the 'Ancestral South Indians', is as distinct from ancestral north Indians and East Asians as they are from each other," they wrote.

http://www.ias.ac.in/jgenet/Vol87No1/temp/jgen08-00038.pdf

Last edited:

The Ayub Years

The Tashkent Agreement and the Kashmir war, however, generated frustration among the people and resentment against President Ayub. Foreign Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto resigned his position agitated against Ayub's dictatorship and the loss of Kashmir. Ayub tried unsuccessfully to make amends, and in March 1969 he resigned. Instead of transferring power to the speaker of the National Assembly, as the constitution dictated, he handed it over to the commander in chief of the army, General Agha Muhammad Yahya Khan. Yahya assumed the presidential office and declared martial law.

My Comments

Ayub did not resigned rather he was forced to resign by Yahya. Infact, it was a silent military coup. So, Yahya was always afraid that if by chance the ex-Muslim Leaquer comes to power he had it. Yahya at once freezed all the central fund of Conventional Muslim Leaque since it was the party created by Ayub. Moreso, in those days ML was divided into 4/5 fractions like Council Muslim Leaque, Qaumi ML, Convention ML etc. He and his intelligence group never tried to unite all these political parties in the true sense rather it paved the smooth way for victory for Butto and Mujib. Even he did not help or give proper protection to other Islamic political parties. I remember on 18 January, 1970 at Dacca once Mulana Modudi came to address, the members of AL did not allow rather they attacked in all side on the meeting three died on the spot and around 500 seriously injured. Again on 25 January 1970 same at Dacca on the meeting of Convention Muslim Fuzlul Kader Chow(ex-speaker of Ayub's cabinet) was made injured and the political main stage was burned. This was the political scenerio in the then East Pakistan. At that time I was at Rawalpindi and saw the same thing about PPP's activities." Ayub ***** hai hai". I never consider the election of 1970 was a real free and fair. It was something like might was right. How could all these happened during the Martial Law times? Again why Yahta dismissed all the senior 300 CSP officers. What was the motive ? Was all these CSP officers were corrupt ?

The 10 year reign of Ayub era was a golden era in united Pakistan. His era was regarded as the "nomuna" in the Third World Countries

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom