What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People

how come they are pro india while they migrated from india to pakistan?

You can find many Muhajirs who are pro-indians. They will say that india is a better Country than Pakistan, they will write pro-indian articles, alot of them even want Pakistan and india to unite.

Not all muhajirs are like this, but many are.

PureAryan, you are a Kashmiri right? Did you choose your username because you think Kashmiris are pure Aryans? I would like to hear your views on that.

if indians are so deperate to claim we are same , then they can start calling themselves 'PAKISTANI' and india should be called Pakistan.. this can be acceptable to us and we can all be the 'same'

.... and they all lived happily ever after

mapofindiaandpakistan1.gif

agreed ?

.... and they all lived happily ever after

mapofindiaandpakistan1.gif

agreed ?

Why did you leave Bangladesh out? Thats not fair! Don't they have a desire to be called Pakistanis? On second thoughts, perhaps they dont. We already figured that out in '71. :lol:

Dont troll man. If you can, so can others.

PureAryan, you are a Kashmiri right? Did you choose your username because you think Kashmiris are pure Aryans? I would like to hear your views on that.

Not really, I have some indian looking kashmiris in my family too, but i didn't choose the name because i am fair or something like that. In islam, muslim should not have even an atom size of pride. I just chose this name because there has been an internet campaign started by afghans, iranians and indians, all 3 of them claiming that they are the real aryan, But the fact is its Pakistanis who are 99% indo-Aryan. Iranians have alot semitic genes in them, Afghanis have a lot of mongoloid genes in them and indians have alot of dravidian genes in them. So Aryan is basically a sanskrit word which you know originated in Pakistan but its neighbouring countries have hijacked the word

You can find many Muhajirs who are pro-indians. They will say that india is a better Country than Pakistan, they will write pro-indian articles, alot of them even want Pakistan and india to unite.

dude i find your comments very insulting and ignorant ""hear this these mohajirs you are accusing here were the one who really strugled or did any thing for pakistan they sacrificed (life and property) unlike majority of pakistanis who woke up on 14th of august 1947 coming to know that they have a new country on their hand.

You know here in the U.S. I had an argument with a Muhajir who thought we should unite with indians. He was so damn pro-indian he even married an indian girl and started calling himself indian.

I told him you can go back to india and be indian but dont drag us Pakistanis with you.

I think the reason is because they still have affection for their ancestral land in bharat while our ancestors always lived in Pak Sarzameen, but not all mohajirs are pro-indian and want to unite with indians, some are very patriotic nationalist Pakistanis.

By the way, I prefer Urdu language over Punjabi language.

Why did you leave Bangladesh out? Thats not fair! Don't they have a desire to be called Pakistanis? On second thoughts, perhaps they dont. We already figured that out in '71. :lol:

Dont troll man. If you can, so can others.

do you agress or dissagree that indians and Pakistanis are the 'same' ? if they are 'same' then why this map bothered you !?!?

Not really, I have some indian looking kashmiris in my family too, but i didn't choose the name because i am fair or something like that. In islam, muslim should not have even an atom size of pride. I just chose this name because there has been an internet campaign started by afghans, iranians and indians, all 3 of them claiming that they are the real aryan, But the fact is its Pakistanis who are 99% indo-Aryan. Iranians have alot semitic genes in them, Afghanis have a lot of mongoloid genes in them and indians have alot of dravidian genes in them. So Aryan is basically a sanskrit word which you know originated in Pakistan but its neighbouring countries have hijacked the word

But how do you know that Aryans were whiter looking than the people they encountered in the sub-continent? The Vedas, which are the earliest records of these Central Asian immigrants, do not contain any mention of their physical features. Arya, the word itself denotes a person of higher social standing in Sanskrit.

do you agress or dissagree that indians and Pakistanis are the 'same' ? if they are 'same' then why this map bothered you !?!?

I agree man, whole heartedly. But I have a problem with that name. You see the name Pakistan only contains references to a few of the provinces. Lets find a new name if we are planning on unifying the sub-continent, the one that resonates with as many people as possible.

Actually, I have a brilliant idea!! Lets call it India! After all thats whats the British and the world as a whole called it before '47. Would you agree with that?

But how do you know that Aryans were whiter looking than the people they encountered in the sub-continent? The Vedas, which are the earliest records of these Central Asian immigrants, do not contain any mention of their physical features. Arya, the word itself denotes a person of higher social standing in Sanskrit.

The word aryan has nothing to do with race, It has been proven that aryan migration did happen and the locals did put up a fight but they lost, Skeleton found around harrapa proves that there was some war. Also in rig vedas it says aryans adopted harrapan culture, So pakistanis are the mixture of europeans and locals. The pakistani kalash community is also a source that they are aryans and they have not not assimilated with locals and remained isolated and they have preserved their features

I agree man, whole heartedly. But I have a problem with that name. You see the name Pakistan only contains references to a few of the provinces. Lets find a new name if we are planning on unifying the sub-continent, the one that resonates with as many people as possible.

Actually, I have a brilliant idea!! Lets call it India! After all thats whats the British and the world as a whole called it before '47. Would you agree with that?

well we are not the ones who is making the cliam of being 'same' , that claim is being made your countrymen and if A = B then surely B = A too and since we have no problem being Pakistani and its you guys who are trying to convince us otherwise so its better that we change your name to Pakistan all together ... india after all is a relic of the past and as you said , a colonial leftover

dude i find your comments very insulting and ignorant ""hear this these mohajirs you are accusing here were the one who really strugled or did any thing for pakistan they sacrificed (life and property) unlike majority of pakistanis who woke up on 14th of august 1947 coming to know that they have a new country on their hand.

I don't think i'm being ignorant about it. As i said; many muhajirs are pro-indian, but not all muhajirs are like this... some muhajirs are really patriotic and nationalistic.

And in 1947 Punjabi Muslims also suffered alot. Hundreds of thausands of Punjabi Muslims, were killed, raped, had their property looted/stolen by Punjabi Sikhs and hindus... more Punjabi Muslims were killed than Punjabi Sikhs or Punjabi hindus in 1947.

Even when it comes to sacrificing for Pakistan, many Punjabi, Pashtun and Sindhi soldiers have died for our Country in wars against that terrorist india.

It's wrong for you to say "Muhajirs are the only people who sacrificed lives for Pakistan".. this is a ridiculous thing to say.

The word aryan has nothing to do with race, It has been proven that aryan migration did happen and the locals did put up a fight but they lost, Skeleton found around harrapa proves that there was some war. Also in rig vedas it says aryans adopted harrapan culture, So pakistanis are the mixture of europeans and locals. The pakistani kalash community is also a source that they are aryans and they have not not assimilated with locals and remained isolated and they have preserved their features

How do you know that the Indo-Aryans are still living in Pakistan? As the events (Aryan migration) happened about 1500-1000 BC ago, what is to say that the people who arrived didnt move on to other areas? Perhaps eastwards or even westwards? And we didnt find any DNA from any skeletons from Harappan remains. So we cant say anything about the people who lived there.

And Rig Veda is not a historical account. Its just a collection of hymns. It does not in any way talk about Aryans adopting Harappan culture.

Pakistan's orignal map , as put forward by Ch Rehmat Ali , was as follows ( note Bangladesh was not meant to be part of Pakistan )

dinia3.jpg

dinia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom