What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People

leave the past.. look at pakistan now? what is happening now there guys?

I'm no expert in South Asian History but boy am I glad that we are a seperate nation then India, the gujarat riots were disgusting and I think we could have saw alot worser so yeah good thing we got our own nation.

On the other hand I can see similarities between us and some Indians, not the tamil type but the northern indians mostly punjabis they are of similar race and culture to us. And even the Hindus (from what I see on the tv shows and some of my customers) are not that much different.

So we really should have more reason to be on better grounds with them.

P.S

One big difference though is that they put more emphasis on education and wealth then we do, perhaps thats why they're doing better then us.

On the other hand I don't like bollywood much these days, just dirty slags parading around as film stars and tv show hostesses (fuking hate rocki savanth). The culture glorifies sex and money, the rolemodels they set to young indian girls sheesh i feel sorry for the parents.

I know it sounds weird but i just found this

European scholarship in Sanskrit, begun by Heinrich Roth (1620–1668) and Johann Ernst Hanxleden (1681–1731), is regarded as responsible for the discovery of the Indo-European language family by Sir William Jones. This scholarship played an important role in the development of Western philology, or historical linguistics.[citation needed]

Sir William Jones, speaking to the Asiatic Society in Calcutta (now Kolkata) on February 2, 1786, said:

The Sanskrit language, whatever be its antiquity, is of a wonderful structure; more perfect than the Greek, more copious than the Latin, and more exquisitely refined than either, yet bearing to both of them a stronger affinity, both in the roots of verbs and in the forms of grammar, than could possibly have been produced by accident; so strong, indeed, that no philologer could examine them all three, without believing them to have sprung from some common source, which, perhaps, no longer exists.

--------

1.This would mean there was a race of people originally proto-indoeuropean and expanding their language and culture
2.If so than those people must have been european because sanskrit is so "wonderful", it was invented by europeans...

So the ideao that its a conspiracy against aryan [pakistani and indian] civilization poped up in my mind, i mean indians and pakistanis never pushed on europeans that they are indians but europeans pushed it on them that they were europeans once and their culture derrived from the europeans

We are not Aryan as in the common definition,i.e white and blonde. Our race is mostly dark coloured, although I would say there is alot of varieties I mean in my own families some are very fair, some quite dark and then some in between.

We have our own unique subcontinent mix. :P

We are not Aryan as in the common definition,i.e white and blonde. Our race is mostly dark coloured, although I would say there isalot of varieties I mean in my own families some are very fair, some quite dark and then some in between.

We have our own unique subcontinent mix. :P

LOL....Aryan never meant blonde and white. Please read the discussion its very interesting. Aryan means "Gora"=Brown-Yellowish or Golden, Aryans can also be Reddish Brown like Agni or Golden Brown like Indra. Aryans got Brownish to Black hair, sometimes a reddish tint like people in pakistan and northindia. They can have green and blue eyes though i have gypsy family who got green and grey eyes, but in quiet low frequencies however enough to be a beauty idol. Aryans were never whhite people. Aryans are not White, not Dravidians, not Arab, not Black, not anything else they are just Aryans always were and always are. Thats the discussion going on.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Hymn 3.1.3 reads of Agni, "Bull, who beholdest men, through many mornings, among the dark ones shine forth red, O Agni."

im little purplish, little orangish and little greenish, does tht count aryan??

im little purplish, little orangish and little greenish, does tht count aryan??

The Aryans are a longheaded/dolicephal fair complexioned race of the robust medditerrenaoid variety. The upper castes, pure punjabi pakistanis and warrior clans jatts and rajputs and in europe the roma gypsies.

In the thread i linked to there is so many evidence to proove the nordicistic white supremacists false.

thats no race. islam is "dangerous" because you consider an dravid or negroe your brother

ROFL......................... Humans are all equal in Islam... One of the best companions of Prophet Muhammad PBUH was a black slave he freed...Hazrat Bilal AS...

No, it's egalitarian.

At the Islamic Center here I pray side by side with African cab drivers, Pakistani and indian doctors and real estate guys, a tatto'd American convert who looks like he was once a punk-rocker, an Iranian-American businessman, an Arab professor, and even a Puerto Rican janitor who found light in Islam.

who the feck cares about race? Only insecure people who are at war with themselves.

thats no race. islam is "dangerous" because you consider an dravid or negroe your brother

Hinduism has many wrongs like all religions but at least its not anti-race

Daysu="the black skinned" "nose and mouthless"

1.130.8de mánave śâsad avratân tvácaṃ kṛṣṇâm arandhayat
— "Plaguing the lawless he [Indra] gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin" (trans. Griffith)
9.41.1 prá yé gâvo ná bhûrṇayas / tveṣâ ayâso ákramuḥ / ghnántaḥ kṛṣṇâm ápa tvácam[5]
— "(Praising the Soma-juices) which descend like streams of water, swift, brilliant, rapid driving off the black covered (Rakshasa who are darkness)"[6]
9.73.5cd índradviṣṭām ápa dhamanti māyáyā tvácam ásiknīm bhûmano divás pári[7]
— "Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates." (trans. Griffith)

PS: Dasyu is a term that could also be applied to Vedic kings, if their behaviour changed. In the battle of the Ten Kings (Dasarajna) in the Rig Veda the king Sudas calls his enemies "Dasyu" which included Vedic peoples like the Anus, Druhyus, Turvashas, and even Purus. (RV 7.6, 12-14, 18)

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

ROFL......................... Humans are all equal in Islam... One of the best companions of Prophet Muhammad PBUH was a black slave he freed...Hazrat Bilal AS...

Yes thats what i mean and a negroe will have your daughter because he is your "muslim brother"...thats what i mean, i consider only aryans my brothers no matter the religion

Yes thats what i mean and a negroe will have your daughter because he is your "muslim brother"...thats what i mean, i consider only aryans my brothers no matter the religion

Watch your mouth kid... im against interracial marriages n stuff... though i see roma people marrying with whites n negros...How do you feel about tht.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom