What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People

Watch your mouth kid... im against interracial marriages n stuff... though i see roma people marrying with whites n negros...How do you feel about tht.

those romas :laugh:

i used to see them in Istanbul.......gypsies. Saw an 11 year old gypsie girl almost everyday at intersection when i would drive to the office. She always used to beg me for money; i'd give her some coins, then she'd beg me for a smoke :laugh:

Roma Gypsies in the Ottoman Empire were low bottom class, discriminated against because of their aryan way of life. They didnt adhered to strict islam. Muslim Gypsies drink alcohol for example and are quiet liberal in religion ways. Thats why the ottomans taxed the muslims gypsies like christians and muslims gypsies got beheaded like christians, while the other muslims got hanged and buried with head. The discrimination is evident till today. The christians and muslims discriminated gypsies. The only religion who is pro-gypsy is hinduism. --->Rajan Zed Hindu Leader.....LONG LIVE HINDUTVA

Roma Gypsies in the Ottoman Empire were low bottom class, discriminated against because of their aryan way of life. They didnt adhered to strict islam. Muslim Gypsies drink alcohol for example and are quiet liberal in religion ways. Thats why the ottomans taxed the muslims gypsies like christians and muslims gypsies got beheaded like christians, while the other muslims got hanged and buried with head. The discrimination is evident till today. The christians and muslims discriminated gypsies. The only religion who is pro-gypsy is hinduism. --->Rajan Zed Hindu Leader.....LONG LIVE HINDUTVA

You're European now..... Take it and go..

You're European now..... Take it and go..

Well whats the problem do U have mate if AryanWolve wants to reconnect with his ancestory????
I have been living in Europe from the past many many years , does that mean I shud kiss good by to where my heart belongs? What was his fault if his great grand parents have to move away/taken away by those f(_)cking Invadors... If he sees a sence of belonging to the country of his genes/relegion he just shouldnt be a laughing / bashing matter..

Your a confused kid aryanwolf, you'll grow out of it one day in the mean time take pride in yourself, what you really are under the skin colour and the cultural/religious identities. Once you embrace that you'll find your true self and be better for it.

sir please stop this bulshit i belonge to bajwa jatt sikh family our family migrated from sialkot distt small towns like narowal charwinda and pusrur and 84 village in sialkot distt eg ban bajwa,badani,kotli bajwa,jodhay wali was establish by our ancestors our ancester came from jaisalmer in 14th century not from central asia or iran ...all our relatives also migrated from distt like Gujranwala, Sargodha,Sheikhupura and Lahore in 1947 and belongs to jatt clans like waraich,randhawa,ghuman,cheema,deo,gondal,gill,heer and virk these clans are also comman anong muslam jatts who are 45% of pak punjab population how come only pak jatt are from central asia and we has never clam that we are from central asia ......
Another thing for those Pakistanis who say we're the same people. those guys are mohajirs who came from gujrat, calcutta, utter pradesh and other places.

These pro-Indian clowns im talking about are Pervez Hoodboy or farukh saleem ahed rashid irfan husain

Im 70% European (various subcontinents) + 30% Southasian (various subcontinents)
My average in Europe is in Northitaly, my average in Southasia on the border between Pakistan/India (maybe Kashmir or Punjab?). My personal average/average overall is in Northwest Turkey. Fits i think, many ppl here in austria think im a turk.

Here you see the spots, the green spot is where i fit best (its türkiye) and the brown spot is where my indian origins are and the red spot where my european origins are

image hosting

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Pashtun and Cohini_Jew are ethnicity possibilities.

Another Roma (Romanichal from England) has same(similar?) brown spot in India/Pakistan Border but his european and green spot are different. He is more European than me, he fits in Europe, i fit in Turkey.

upload images

Today, groups of people in Eastern Iran, Afghanistan, North Pakistan/Kashmir, North Hind, are considered "Aryan" people. I have even heard of Armenians considering themselves as Aryans.

Today, groups of people in Eastern Iran, Afghanistan, North Pakistan/Kashmir, North Hind, are considered "Aryan" people. I have even heard of Armenians considering themselves as Aryans.

If im partially jewish, im not aryan. jewish is a possibilty but very vague.

New Email from Doug McDonald. Now more clearer predictions.
Most likely fit is 70.3% (+- 9.2%) Europe (various subcontinents)

and 29.7% (+- 9.2%) S. Asia (various subcontinents)

The following are possible population sets and their fractions,

most likely at the top

Romania= 0.795 S_India= 0.205

Spain= 0.610 Pathan= 0.390

fits OK. But more complicated mixes fit better ... but are so

complicated that it is useless to list them
... they all comtain Southern

India plus one place from just about anywhere in Europe and one

in just about anywhere in the Mideast.

The chromosome painting is also somewhat enigmatic. It shows

European, Mideast, and S. Asian. There are parts that are strongly European,

and some that are strongly S. Asian, but there are large areas that

lie on any of the three possible “borders”
. Also, the scatter plots indicate

that you are verly clearly strongly “mixed” ... no single population

could fit you unless it was VERY odd indeed (as odd, for example, as

Sardinian or Kalash) and was one we don’t have. I would expect that in

fact you were from somewhere in the very general area of Turkey and were in fact

of very mixed ancestry. That’s what the map says too, and it is very frequently right.

Doug McDonald

I had pathan in my first DOD Oracle Results. In second i had Cohini Jews (which are from Kerala Southerindia). Thats why i asked McDonald again if the Southindia could be Cohini_Jews.....

Well, in the Behar paper the Cohini Jews lie near the Pakistanis, but given that they have to mix with other things,

that’s close enough (and close to Pathan too).

The “red” (actually brown) point in India is from the average of the “more complicated fits”

I mentioned: it is the average position of all the India/Pakistani entries in that list ,... and lies

on the map between the Pathans and Cochini Jews. This makes sense.

As to the v3 chip ... no need to send those. The results are absolutely the same as the v2 chip,

as I use only SNPs in common between them.

Doug McDonald

On the Map i have a spot in Italy, a spot in Northwestindia and a big spot in Turkey (which averages me there)

I asked him if he had to give me one European Ethnicity and one Southasian what it would be.

He replied: Romanian and Indian

I also wondered why im not Serb and minor Russian on these analyses. Since thats my known European Ancestry.
He told me to try Dodecat Oracle. I already got my Results. Old and New.

Here are my new ones. The old ones DOD Oracle First Edition were similar just replace Cohini_Jews with Pashtun.

single mode
[1,] "Romanians" "13.2318"
[2,] "Bulgarian_D" "17.1616"
[3,] "Bulgarians_Y" "17.9173"
[4,] "O_Italian_D" "20.5611"
[5,] "Ashkenazy_Jews" "21.618"
[6,] "C_Italian_D" "22.0986"
[7,] "Greek_D" "22.1932"
[8,] "Tuscan" "22.8954"
[9,] "Ashkenazi_D" "23.1097"
[10,] "TSI25" "23.4849"

two way mixed mode
[1,] "75.8% Bulgarian_D + 24.2% Cochin_Jews" "2.051"
[2,] "25% Cochin_Jews + 75% Bulgarians_Y" "2.4013"
[3,] "23.6% Bnei_Menashe_Jews + 76.4% Romanians" "2.6058"
[4,] "19.5% Cochin_Jews + 80.5% Romanians" "2.7403"
[5,] "80.2% Bulgarian_D + 19.8% Velamas_M" "3.3046"
[6,] "71.4% Bulgarian_D + 28.6% Bnei_Menashe_Jews" "3.3216"
[7,] "80.3% Bulgarian_D + 19.7% Tamil_Nadu_Scheduled_Caste_M" "3.4346"
[8,] "78.7% Bulgarian_D + 21.3% INS25" "3.6316"
[9,] "79.2% Bulgarian_D + 20.8% Meghawal_M" "3.6469"
[10,] "77.9% Bulgarian_D + 22.1% Brahmins_from_Tamil_Nadu_M" "3.7009"

----

I also asked him about possible Jewish Ancestry, since on DOD Oracle i have jewish matches,even in single mode i match "ashkenazim". But he didnt replied to this. Also i doubt if nationalities can be ascribed with certainity. I mean im neither bulgarian nor romanian, nor spanish or italian. Im Serb+tiny bit Russian. Cannot say anything about the Subcontinent except its something indian. Predictions ranges from Pashtun (in Afghanistan) to some Southindian Ethnicity (which is again very diverse from brahmin,to jew to some tribal population - so how can i know for sure, i mean S.Indian itself doesnt tell the ethnicity its like saying South European). I guess when samples are improved and they count serbia and russia and maybe romani people than i will be what i am actually a mix between those 3 ethnicities.

My First Edition Oracle Results (Top 10)

DodecadOracle, mixedmode (similarity to population mixes)
[,1] [,2]
[1,] "33.3% Pathan + 66.7% Romanians_14" "6.683"
[2,] "31.8% Bnei_Menashe_Jews + 68.2% Romanians_14" "6.8637"
[3,] "31% Burusho + 69% Romanians_14" "6.9093"
[4,] "70.7% Romanians_14 + 29.3% Sindhi" "7.0046"
[5,] "70.1% Romanians_14 + 29.9% Pakistani" "7.1144"
[6,] "64.5% Balkans_D + 35.5% Bnei_Menashe_Jews" "7.3362"
[7,] "26.4% Cochin_Jews + 73.6% Romanians_14" "7.3632"
[8,] "74.7% Romanians_14 + 25.3% Meghawal" "7.5858"
[9,] "69.9% Romanians_14 + 30.1% Kashmiri_Pandit" "7.61"
[10,] "73.6% Romanians_14 + 26.4% Vaish" "7.7052"

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I think we can agree on (comment from DNA Forums.)

Undetermined would be the consensus. It's difficult to separate components that the cluster together or next to each other. All we can really conclude is you are not 100% either, but have components that put you between them genetically. Not much else you can expect except wait for more samples that more clearly define the clusters or hope a new ethnic group is determined to be in that space you occupy on the plot.

Back
Top Bottom