What's new

Hindutva terrorists murder two Muslim brothers on camera in Indias UP State.

F your feelings. keep your monkey #ucking leaders to yourself. Don’t bring them here.

Really feel bad for you if this is your meal. No Steaks, no kebabs, no chicken tikka. Only cheap daru. I will not even clean my car with that $hitty stuff. Fing loser
lol, good one, Dealing with curry faggots the way they deserve it or, like me, you can just outright ignore their responses!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
After firing bullets from point blank range on Atik and ashraf the killers shouting Jai shree ram. Check out the cops being complacent.

Is there a constitutional limit of Modi's terms?
no, Mogi till they decide to leave their physical forms of their own will.

Us ke baad to yogi jee ne ana he na?
cow belt and north to jeet lega easy but generals me.. ek to..

its not a US presidential style election, so parties need to have popular local candidates

a huge personality like Modi gets everyone all excited to see him be PM so people vote blindly for the party, not their local rep.

im kinda uncomfortable even typing this, I know how your lot views the guy and through exactly what tinted lenses, but.. guy's not all bad and super villain.. overall milquetoast sa hi hai.. your run of the mill right winger, he'd rather distance himself from shit like lynchings and riots and terror and etc and let the lower downs deal with it unless its a hot issue and he's campaigning for someone and he'll rile people up with some rhetoric.. but significantly toned down now, late into his 2nd term.

India ki kursi ki chaabi uski jeb me hai, he knows it.

barring some kind of catastrophic event, or someone taking him out a la JFK ... Modi kahi ni jaa raa.

Old BJP guard were not fond of him, found him to be an upstart.. he's very Trumpian in that sense, but he's powered through.. man took a flamethrower to the bureaucracy (little talked about in the media) and cleaned house.

Yashwant Sinha and crew: https://www.outlookindia.com/nation...ha-joint-oppn-pick-for-president--news-203709

but inki aisi taisi ho gai :P

-----------------

next who knows.. there's time still. He and the BJP a shoo-ins for the next elections for sure.

we got plenty of time to find the next great fascist these next 5 years.. dekho.

F your feelings. keep your monkey #ucking leaders to yourself. Don’t bring them here.
this is highly disrespectful of you, sir.

Really feel bad for you if this is your meal. No Steaks, no kebabs, no chicken tikka. Only cheap daru. I will not even clean my car with that $hitty stuff. F-ing loser

That cheap will cost more that 4000/per bottle in Pakistan.Well

I am vegetarian, So thanks but no thanks for such snacks.

1681669370224.png

So Rs. 4000 is big amount for you? You just showed your socio economic level and your education or I would say the lack of it. Most people in Pakistan don’t drink, so who you are trying to impress? You can drink your cheap daru and feel good about it. Talk to me when you have tasted Yamasaki 2013 then we can compare notes

The state machinery set him up. They are all co-opted

These scums deserved that, just passing thru Lutyens Delhi was wild today.

Intense security with personnel flashing Tavors.

Somebody up in the mountains told me these extremist Muslims need a lesson, and he was a Muslim himself.

Extremist Sikh Muslim Hindu etc are all evil, takes guts to accept your own religions fault during Rozas though.

what does that mean? You have a thousand year of slavery built into your DNA so now a little money will liberate you? Why do you hang out in this forum? Still looking for your daddy?
fuq you on about, chaprasiboy ?

first change your name

you no bossman, chal khisak

Somebody up in the mountains told me these extremist Muslims need a lesson, and he was a Muslim himself.

Extremist Sikh Muslim Hindu etc are all evil, takes guts to accept your own religions fault during Rozas though.
I wish Amritapal gets same treatment jab jabre par lagi goli phir aram asi.

So Rs. 4000 is big amount for you? You just showed your socio economic level and your education or I would say the lack of it. Most people in Pakistan don’t drink, so who you are trying to impress? You can drink your cheap daru and feel good about it. Talk to me when you have tasted Yamasaki 2013 then we can compare notes

The state machinery set him up. They are all co-opted

I don't do fancy claims unlike you..

I have tasted variety of it's... But I mostly prefer only beers...

Now just devide this into PKR.... Again I will say that, I only prefer beers... Most of the times.

IMG_20230417_014923.jpg
IMG_20220722_190649.jpg

I usually go to the pub with my friends... Taste most of the available in the market
IMG_20220608_191336.jpg

Last edited:
Playing devils advoscate here but the two folks werent innocent. Both were well known gangsters since decades and involved in killings. They had 200 odd cases pending against them.

Depsite that cant take law into your hands and kill people at your will.

There is ALWAYS more to the story.

Oye pajeet how was he an extremist Muslim? Because he had criminal charges against him? Newsflash for you pajeet, that's half of the parliament in Pajeetistan. And I can wager if some Muslim went after some hairy Sikhra criminal in the same way these chimps did, you'd spit out your gomutra, soil your chola, and start waving your kirpan, shrieking and yelling about muh Sikhra genocide.

Back
Top Bottom