What's new

Hindutva terrorists murder two Muslim brothers on camera in Indias UP State.

haha , i am an atheist, I dont belive in any GOD or religion. for me - a crimnal is a criminal, his religion does not change anything

Any Hindu who claims to be an atheist is simply uncomfortable with the pooja-paat or Ganesh plastic surgery or gow mutra that accompanies his religion, but is still a casteist scum that thrives on oppressing minorities. Nothing delights him more than putting them down and cheers on the mass murderers that he happily elected to power, to teach the Mullas a lesson

Any Hindu who claims to be an atheist is simply uncomfortable with the pooja-paat or Ganesh plastic surgery or gow mutra that accompanies his religion, but is still a casteist scum that thrives on oppressing minorities. Nothing delights him more than putting them down and cheers on the mass murderers that he happily elected to power, to teach the Mullas a lesson
They flaunt their atheism like it's a trump card which is supposed to completely blow our minds. Their baap Sorryvarkar was pulling this sort of stuff almost a century ago.

haha , i am an atheist, I dont belive in any GOD or religion. for me - a crimnal is a criminal, I dont judge people by their religion, but only by their good/bad deeds . These two people are mafia dons for past 30 years, not saints. the first murder commited by them dates back to 1989, which obviously u dont know. but i have been witnessing these guys criminal acts since past 20 years
They don't care about the murders he & his family did, they only care that he was a muslim and was shot dead.

Its ummah above all kafirs, rest all hindutva nonsence is the justification for their radicalisation.

These were not innocent victims. They were gangsters with hundreds of criminal cases, and possibly many more crimes committed. I don't have pity on them, though feel sorry for their families.

However I especially dislike the way they were executed. Makes a mockery of the police force tbh. Our police needs better weapons, better pay and loads of training...

This is old news, but good riddance to bad rubbish. They were not "innocent brothers" but vile gangsters and thugs who have blood on their hands, Atiq was involved in a case where he raped some minor kids in a madrassa in a bid to snatch their land for himself, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. One issue I have, is that he should have been tried for his crimes and made to pay in a court of law rather than being shot dead on the street.

@Joe Shearer What are your views on this saga?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom