What's new

New Jersey marks ground zero for growing US resistance to Hindutva

Becoming very common now. Christian groups in the West allying with Muslims and fighting an common cause.
In the US, muslim and Christian religious groups increasingly find themselves on the same sides of many issues. Eventually, It can go a long way in promoting interfaith harmony in the US, and that would be good for the nation and the world.

These interfaith alliances between Christian and Muslims should be seen in the contemporary ground realities, and not the colonial days of centuries past.

The attitudes and perceptions of Muslims in america are gradually changing, and that is a great development. US is a great nation that allows us to practice our faith in peace, and the American Muslims appreciate it greatly. moreover their affluence speaks volumes about the equal opportunities provided to all by America.

Last edited:
Never heard of her before. How did she get a visa? :pop:

Will believe these jokers if they can stop Modi from addressing crowd from Madison Square. :cheers:

I'd hardly call the last 100 years colonialism the work of Christians, look at the dates when Europe separated Church and state, this happened way before. Yes there were major conflicts as well no one can deny that, and the Eastern Christian empire did launch the first hostilities (Tabuk).

Let's also be honest aside the early caliphates and Spain how great was Muslim rule for Christians in regions under Muslim rule? Not great in actual fact brutally oppressive.
We can all go back to history.
Separation of church and state doesn't mean people become non-christians. Even if states like USA and UK claim to be secular their values are base don Christianity and their vengeance against Muslims show they are on revenge path. how conveniently Muslims try to clear up sins of other just to get close to them.

Separation of church and state doesn't mean people become non-christians. Even if states like USA and UK claim to be secular their values are base don Christianity and their vengeance against Muslims show they are on revenge path. how conveniently Muslims try to clear up sins of other just to get close to them.
The basis of the state being modelled on faith ended. Sure that didn’t stop them being Christian but has hastened the decline of the faith ever since this has happened. There are solid stats behind this. Their values say that being Gay is ok and changing gender fine, how are those values rooted in the bible?

No one is clearing up anything and I hope you didn’t apply that to me as I clearly stated conflict happened.

The hadiths are numerous about this, it will be a disagreement which will lead to conflict and then a truce and the arrival of the anti-christ.

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: you will make a secure peace with the Byzantines, then you and they will fight an enemy behind you, and you will be victorious, take booty, and be safe. You will then return and alight in a meadow with mounds and one of the Christians will raise the cross and say: The cross has conquered. One of the Muslims will become angry and smash it, and the Byzantines will act treacherously and prepare for the battle.
The Muslims will then make for their weapons and will fight, and Allah will honor that body with martryrdom.

No they haven't and this only due to times in history. There have been as many overtures as conflicts in history.
Christians as such have no eternal enemy other than satan and his forces. I have many Christian friends of numerous denominations and discussed this until the cows came home.

I do wonder at times who will Muslims align with Eastern Orthodox? Since hadith mentions Byzantine versus another region. My reasoning is in the early days we've had more interaction with the Eastern denomination of Christianity than Western like France and the UK and there are stark differences in values. On top, we've seen more direct and indirect interference and damage from the Western side.

Could be down the road we back the underdog Russia and take our revenge of sorts?

I do wonder at times who will Muslims align with Eastern Orthodox? Since hadith mentions Byzantine versus another region. My reasoning is in the early days we've had more interaction with the Eastern denomination of Christianity than Western like France and the UK and there are stark differences in values. On top, we've seen more direct and indirect interference and damage from the Western side.

Could be down the road we back the underdog Russia and take our revenge of sorts?

Well to add to your point, the way Muslims in the West view Christianity is starkly different because the interactions have been mostly the result of the great split that happened between the Catholics and Protestants. Add denominations like Evangelicals to the mix where it has been mostly been used as a political tool with regards to issues like Abortion. Most of the 2000s anti-Islam sentiment spurs from the American based denominations of Christianity.

Russia-Ukraine's war has given a new window of opportunity as the media is hyper focused on trans issues and diversity. In addition, there has been a newfound respect for Islam in the West as there's more degeneracy spreading. I think Saudi Arabia's growing closeness with Russia may have an indication about what you are saying, as there's new peace in the region.

In my view, Russia-Ukraine is moreso a battle of multiple things, one of them being Christendom as Russia and Eastern Europe are the last bastions of Christianity. We may have to wait for a while though, but expect new fronts to be opened in different places like Africa.

Back
Top Bottom