What's new

Hindutva terrorists murder two Muslim brothers on camera in Indias UP State.

fuq you on about, chaprasiboy ?

first change your name

you no bossman, chal khisak
I don’t understand your stupid Indian language but if you are looking for a Vice President or above level job with an international company please send me your resume, I might consider. Until then pray to your God modi

I don't do fancy claims unlike you..

I have tasted variety of it's... But I mostly prefer only beers...

Now just devide this into PKR.... Again I will say that, I only prefer beers... Most of the times.

View attachment 925064View attachment 925065

I usually go to the pub with my friends... Taste most of the available in the marketView attachment 925068
Another idiot Indian! Trying to impress with #ucking red label. I think Raj Hindustani is a ISI plant

Yes, the offender would have committed several unreported offenses if he had more than 100 registered cases against him.

Being sympathetic by Pakistani citizens — this in and of itself reveals the f##k up with Pakistani citizens.

Sir, you are not the head of the Muslim world. Don't point the finger at the neighbor's house because you already made a mess there... Work harder to clean your residence. Nobody from another country has ever asked you.

In any case, the law requires that the shooter be killed and hanged as well.
I have 2 questions about the incident

Why police allowed the shooter to shoot Muslims in front of them???

If shooter had a 100 case register against him than why your MAHAN police arrested him before this incident???

If shooter had a 100 case register against him than why your MAHAN police arrested him before this incident???

He visited a hospital for a medical examination while already in police custody in a detention cell.

Unquestionably, the cops have failed, and I would applaud them if they had confronted/Killed those crooks like Vikas Dubey.

You have a goggles issue since you only perceive incidents in a religious manner.

There are many crooks still enjoying lives in UP, I hope that they will be killed soon, regardless of their religious.

Playing devils advoscate here but the two folks werent innocent. Both were well known gangsters since decades and involved in killings. They had 200 odd cases pending against them.

Depsite that cant take law into your hands and kill people at your will.

Taking the law into their own hands undermines the authority of the state, but if the Indian state wants its authority undermined, then that speaks more about them than the attacker. The fact that Indian police officers were present when this happened, speaks volumes about rule of law in India. Failure of the state to meaningfully push back against this will lead to more incidents where one will probably be one that embarrasses Indian’s global reputation in the business world severely. It’s only a matter of time.

Taking the law into their own hands under Mikes the authority of the state, but if the Indian state wants its authority undermined, then that speaks more about them than the attacker. The fact that Indian police officers were present when this happened, speaks volumes about rule of law in India.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you believe in the Pakistani legal system?

If I understand correctly, one corrupted leader is living a luxurious lifestyle in England under the pretense of receiving medical care, while other leaders have more than many cases registered against them but your law is powerless to intervene. I can think of countless instances where justice was not actually served by your justice system, and criminals benefited.

It is the same situation in India, Although I oppose Taliban-style institutions, I firmly believe that criminals who occasionally elude the law and the court system should be frightened.

You have no idea how the criminals were enjoying themselves in UP regardless of their religion. I don't support YOGi, but I do support him in his efforts to clean up UP.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you believe in the Pakistani legal system?

If I understand correctly, one corrupted leader is living a luxurious lifestyle in England under the pretense of receiving medical care, while other leaders have more than many cases registered against them but your law is powerless to intervene. I can think of countless instances where justice was not actually served by your justice system, and criminals benefited.

It is the same situation in India, Although I oppose Taliban-style institutions, I firmly believe that criminals who occasionally elude the law and the court system should be frightened.

You have no idea how the criminals were enjoying themselves in UP regardless of their religion. I don't support YOGi, but I do support him in his efforts to clean up UP.
Should Indian’s legal system be judged in comparison to what has been happening in Pakistan? I thought Pakistan was not suppose to be in the same judicial league as India. I didn’t referenced Pakistan’s judiciary in my post, because we are all currently keenly aware of the struggling going on there, in hopes it is evolving to become free of political pressure. On the other hand, India seems to be backsliding from the values it claims to uphold.

If you believe in Indian justice, this incident should offend you. Even suspected criminals should have the right to be tried in a court of law and punished by the state in a fair trial. This seems like a case of an encounter killing with police acquiescence if not support.

Preplanned killing by Police.

Should Indian’s legal system be judged in comparison to what has been happening in Pakistan? I thought Pakistan was not suppose to be in the same judicial league as India. I didn’t referenced Pakistan’s judiciary in my post, because we are all currently keenly aware of the struggling going on there, in hopes it is evolving to become free of political pressure. On the other hand, India seems to be backsliding from the values it claims to uphold.

If you believe in Indian justice, this incident should offend you. Even suspected criminals should have the right to be tried in a court of law and punished by the state in a fair trial. This seems like a case of an encounter killing with police acquiescence if not support.

Never assert that our legal system is excellent.

F##king systems are what let corrupt officials and criminals live comfortable lives despite getting caught. Criminal and corruption cases have run over the decades in our legal courts with no use.

Our court system allows them to live and prosper while continuing to engage in corruption and criminal activity over the course of decades.

Never assert that our legal system is excellent.

F##king systems are what let corrupt officials and criminals live comfortable lives despite getting caught. Criminal and corruption cases have run over the decades in our legal courts with no use.

Our court system allows them to live and prosper while continuing to engage in corruption and criminal activity over the course of decades.

As much as many would hope the two countries live independently of what happens in the other, the oligarchies of both nations compare themselves to the other and hoodwink the publics of both nations.

This is why I hope the recent push by a former Indian Supreme Court Justice to push the Pakistani Supreme Court Chief Justice to uphold the clear cut law around elections 90 days after dissolution of provincial assemblies is a sign that upholding a higher truth, outside of the influence of politicians, is the only way out of the judicial mess for both nations.

Hopefully what is happening in Pakistan will have a positive impact on the region, because should PTI return with a 2/3 majority or greater, much can be changed culturally and as is custom, politicians from across the border will try to be seen as also embodying the “spirit of the season”.

Similar to Thomas Paine’s “The Rights of Man” written after reflecting on the French Revolution, renewed support for reform in India may come should reform and a new principled government take office in Pakistan.

Preplanned killing by Police.
i wud be more happy if this was pre-planned by police. These two mafia dons killed hundreds of people, and amassed huge wealth to the tune of around 2000 crores. Govt just now recovered properties worth 1500 crores as on today . use all this recovered wealth to support police and law-and-order systems

i wud be more happy if this was pre-planned by police. These two mafia dons killed hundreds of people, and amassed huge wealth to the tune of around 2000 crores. Govt just now recovered properties worth 1500 crores as on today . use all this recovered wealth to support police and law-and-order systems

Of course you would.

Reality is that two Muslims were killed and you are delighted at that. All the talk about mafia and law and order is all hogwash when you elect mass murderers and mafia dons to powers

Oye pajeet how was he an extremist Muslim? Because he had criminal charges against him? Newsflash for you pajeet, that's half of the parliament in Pajeetistan. And I can wager if some Muslim went after some hairy Sikhra criminal in the same way these chimps did, you'd spit out your gomutra, soil your chola, and start waving your kirpan, shrieking and yelling about muh Sikhra genocide.
A Sikh solider killed 4 Hindu soliders. And the Indian gormint covered it up.

Muslims don't get the same privelege

Now you're talking.

A terrorist shouting "Allahahu Akbar" doesn't mean he was fighting for a legit Muslim cause, but were there people who thought he was? Did he become a hero to them? Did it become a propaganda tool?

For example, you know Mumtaz Qadri? He killed a sitting governer Salman Taseer because he thought Taseer had committed blasphemy. He was Taseer's bodyguard, an Elite Police commando. He didn't file a case against Taseer. He didn't refuse to serve as his protection and resign. What he did was unload a whole lot of bullets into Taseer, was hanged and now he has a Mausoleum. Viola.

That's how these things work. But, I don't have to tell you of Mumtaz Qadri, do I? You have Shambhunath Raigar, don't you?

So, how about we quit being facetious here?
Actually, these same people were arguing and will continue to argue that terrorists are good muslims who are following the true teachings of Islam...now the same logic conveniently doesn't apply to hindutva terrorists.

Of course you would.

Reality is that two Muslims were killed and you are delighted at that. All the talk about mafia and law and order is all hogwash when you elect mass murderers and mafia dons to powers
haha , i am an atheist, I dont belive in any GOD or religion. for me - a crimnal is a criminal, I dont judge people by their religion, but only by their good/bad deeds . These two people are mafia dons for past 30 years, not saints. the first murder commited by them dates back to 1989, which obviously u dont know. but i have been witnessing these guys criminal acts since past 20 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom