What's new

Hindutva terrorists murder two Muslim brothers on camera in Indias UP State.

Such killings can’t be acceptable or justifiable in any way. I have said so in my previous post too. Justice can’t be served in wild Wild West style.

This incident isn‘t about religion either, but botched up politics - criminal nexus. There are scores of gangsters from various religions, who keep changing their loyalty to be in the power. Even these guys had a reign of terror due to political connections with previous governments of various non-Muslim beliefs. BJP has scores of criminals in its rolls too.

Real justice would be served when no criminals are allowed into high positions.
I said that because most indians are (rightly) pointing to the fact that they were criminals, and mostly letting a sigh of relief, even though they may not agree with vigilantism. Which is why I referenced another such scenarios. I am not asking you to condone the imagined killing of Pragya Thakur at the hands of an Allah u Akbar shouting Muslim, I am asking if the tables were turned, do you think most of you would have the same take on it?

If a killer shouts a particular slogan, doesn’t make him/her represent an entire society. Few words of praise on social media isn’t an indication either.
I am not saying they represent the entirety of your society.
Okay, let's make this simple. Why would the killers shout a religious slogan when killing a criminal? Unless they view it from some religious angle?

You brought up terrorists shouting Allah u Akbar. And rightly, because suicide bombers do view their actions from a religious angle. Otherwise why would he shout that? Do you think a muslim man who kills a fellow muslim man over property dispute or in a robbery would shout Allah u Akbar? Nope. That's only when the perp sees his actions as religious. So, I'll ask again, do you still think these perps were motivated to reduce crime in their country?

There are bunch of videos on pakistani situation in UAE... I hope, you can easily find it
Just one for your reference,

Given Pakistan's awful position, I'm not sure why you attack Indians instead avoid this
First of all not all are Pakistanis. Obviously it mix group of South Asian including Indians and Bangladeshis. But atleast least they are better than these Indians.

hey

I have often emphasized to Pakistani citizens that the story being sold about India and Hindus is exaggerated.

It is just not about religion, more or less about politics... These are our politicians who are behind these criminals, providing protection and giving them power. And with money and such power, they do all kinds of criminal activities...

He was a Muslim, yet he murdered someone 17 years ago. Despite this, he continues to murder people after 17 years.

During the times, he was elected as an MLA and MP. Our criminal justice system is inherently flawed and broken, it is simply useless..

In India, many criminals continue to live comfortable lives while being protected by the politicians, regardless of their religion.

The issue is that when the criminal "Vikas dubey" was killed by cops, Pakistanis had no problem with it, but when a criminal of a same caliber was "Killed by someone," they began attacking India because he was muslim.

Isn't that fantastic?

Being Indian, both were just criminals.
Indian law is an oxymoron

As far as I am concerned, Indian whether Hindus or Muslims can keep on kill themselves but don’t bring your $hit to this forum by starting threads making the monkey man Yoginath into some sort of a hero. #ucking losers.

So, I'll ask again, do you still think these perps were motivated to reduce crime in their country?
Killing one criminal, criminally to reduce crime in a country with 1.4 billion population? Additionally, three more murderers were created while committing two murders.
The answer is obvious.

What motivated them would be known hopefully. I consider them fools who had no idea or touch with the reality.

Killing one criminal, criminally to reduce crime in a country with 1.4 billion population? Additionally, three more murderers were created while committing two murders.
The answer is obvious.

What motivated them would be known hopefully. I consider them fools who had no idea or touch with the reality.
What was their motive, in your opinion?

say it properly and pls respecting our filingz

name is Yogi Adityanaath ! :)
1. What makes yogi Modi's likely successor?
2. And how does he stack up against Modi now, lets say if they were rivals?

Indian law is an oxymoron

As far as I am concerned, Indian whether Hindus or Muslims can keep on kill themselves but don’t bring your $hit to this forum by starting threads making the monkey man Yoginath into some sort of a hero. #ucking losers.

Really, I am just started my weekend.. Not in mood for any useless discussion
IMG_20230416_221232.jpg

hey

I have often emphasized to Pakistani citizens that the story being sold about India and Hindus is exaggerated.
Sold by who? We are on the internet, bro. We get our news from the same place as you.
None of us tunes into ISPR radio channel to get our news :lol:

It is just not about religion, more or less about politics... These are our politicians who are behind these criminals, providing protection and giving them power. And with money and such power, they do all kinds of criminal activities...

He was a Muslim, yet he murdered someone 17 years ago. Despite this, he continues to murder people after 17 years.

During the times, he was elected as an MLA and MP. Our criminal justice system is inherently flawed and broken, it is simply useless..

In India, many criminals continue to live comfortable lives while being protected by the politicians, regardless of their religion.

The issue is that when the criminal "Vikas dubey" was killed by cops, Pakistanis had no problem with it, but when a criminal of a same caliber was "Killed by someone," they began attacking India because he was muslim.

Isn't that fantastic?

Being Indian, both were just criminals.
I am not denying that. I am just wondering why the killers raised a religious slogan? It seems they might not have been motivated entirely by secular reasons

Indian Muslims have a choice, understand why Jinnah broke India into three or keep suffering, don't trust the Hindus they are your biggest enemies

EoxgQkmXIAEGv8v.jpg

1. What makes yogi Modi's likely successor?
2. And how does he stack up against Modi now, lets say if they were rivals?
can't think of one.

poorly, in terms of saleability to a place as diverse as this, UP stronghold hi chalayega another 10 odd years, inshallah !

na, no Trump vs DeSantis happening here.. we're all happily riding the same fascist train. (double engine sarkar.. state pe bhi, center pe bhi)

Some states, given their populational heft (numbers) get more weightage in terms of Lok Sabha seats, but the BJP is doing well there generally.

ye dekho:

LSSEATS.JPG

abhi to takeoff hua hai, settle in for a nice long flight, get comfy with BJP Airlines.

ab kabhi future me gas chambers bhi le aaye, like some leftists are convinced they'll do.. I'll switch sides.. until then

Jai Sri Ram ! ;)

Sold by who? We are on the internet, bro. We get our news from the same place as you.
None of us tunes into ISPR radio channel to get our news :lol:

I am not denying that. I am just wondering why the killers raised a religious slogan? It seems they might not have been motivated entirely by secular reasons

Point 2: It was merely a ploy to win the pity and support of Hindu organizations in India, and they undoubtedly succeeded because they received a lot of support there.

Point 1: Sorry, I'm a little drunk, but I'll attempt to explain things clearly.

Pakistan is religiously based, and nothing is wrong with that, in my opinion. However, problems arise when Pakistanis base their entire worldview on religion.

Since Pakistan divided the name of religion, anything that happens in India is classified as a religious crisis and crimes against muslims in Pakistan.

However, there are issues in India that aren't religious at all, despite the fact that a large community and people who practice different religions reside there.

I want to know if all Muslim countries are unified. Did they never engage in wars with one another?

It is very sad that so many people of different religions can't tolerate each other. But majority of the people live very peaceful in India regardless of their religious,

A few occurrences have occurred, are occurring, and will continue to occur. However, if you ask any Indians, they will tell you that it makes no difference because the majority of Indians are unaffected. Such insignificant events cannot exacerbate social divisions in our society.

Some times I get aggressor on this form because Pakistani people really do not know the actual situation, they only repeat what Pakistani media and leaders say..... but really, not close to reality.

Last edited:
can't think of one.

poorly, in terms of saleability to a place as diverse as this, UP stronghold hi chalayega another 10 odd years, inshallah !
Is there a constitutional limit of Modi's terms?
Us ke baad to yogi jee ne ana he na?

How would india be different yogi got election PM instead of modi back in '14 is what I want to know.

na, no Trump vs DeSantis happening here.. we're all happily riding the same fascist train. (double engine sarkar.. state pe bhi, center pe bhi)
It was a hypothetical. I want to know you indians compare these two?

abhi to takeoff hua hai, settle in for a nice long flight, get comfy with BJP Airlines.
You didn't have to say it.

ab kabhi future me gas chambers bhi le aaye,
Yeah, I was wondering when we'd see those

Point 2: It was merely a ploy to win the pity and support of Hindu organizations in India, and they undoubtedly succeeded because they received a lot of support there.
That's what I wanted to know. I mean, I already knew that but I wanted to know if you guys on PDF thought the same.
I knew that you could get away with shit this way, or at least have a pretty good chance when I saw rallies in support of 8yo Asifa Bano's rapists and murderers. You might have heard some fine people (incl a Mr. G.D. Bakshi) came up with a book calling her the sacrificial victim of Ghajwa-e-Hind. That's pretty telling, if you ask me. I am not saying they represent the majority, but they do seem to get away with it, which is never a good sign.

Point 1: Sorry, I'm a little drunk, but I'll attempt to explain things clearly.

Pakistan is religiously based, and nothing is wrong with that, in my opinion. However, problems arise when Pakistanis base their entire worldview on religion.

Since Pakistan divided the name of religion, anything that happens in India is classified as a religious crisis and crimes against muslims in Pakistan.

However, there are issues in India that aren't religious at all, despite the fact that a large community and people who practice different religions reside there.

I want to know if all Muslim countries are unified. Did they never engage in wars with one another?

It is very sad that so many people of different religions can't tolerate each other. But majority of the people live very peaceful in India regardless of their religious,

A few occurrences have occurred, are occurring, and will continue to occur. However, if you ask any Indians, they will tell you that it makes no difference because the majority of Indians are unaffected. Such insignificant events cannot exacerbate social divisions in our society.

Some times I get aggressor on this form because Pakistani people really do know the actual situation, they only repeat what Pakistani media and leaders say..... but really, not close to reality.
Thanks. I get what you're saying. I was more interested in point 2.

Last edited:
say it properly and pls respecting our filingz

name is Yogi Adityanaath ! :)
F your feelings. keep your monkey #ucking leaders to yourself. Don’t bring them here.

Really, I am just started my weekend.. Not in mood for any useless discussionView attachment 925036
Really feel bad for you if this is your meal. No Steaks, no kebabs, no chicken tikka. Only cheap daru. I will not even clean my car with that $hitty stuff. F-ing loser

Back
Top Bottom