What's new

Hindutva terrorists murder two Muslim brothers on camera in Indias UP State.

this is the situation for Indians..

1_16a082fcb18.1209566_4067431362_16a082fcb18_medium.jpg

UAE111B22-Indian-migrant-workers-Dubai-1975.jpg

header_essay-final-nyc149085.jpg

There are bunch of videos on pakistani situation in UAE... I hope, you can easily find it
Just one for your reference,

Given Pakistan's awful position, I'm not sure why you attack Indians instead avoid this

Terrorist shouting Allah u Akbar hide in caves and mud houses of Afghanistan

Those terrorists who shout JSR have connections that go as far as Modi himself and even sit in Indian parliament

View attachment 924978
I know. He brought it up so I thought lets use it as an example.

@-=virus=- @VkdIndian @Raj-Hindustani

Okay, Here's some food for thought.

Nearly 50 per cent MPs in new Lok Sabha have criminal records

Let's take one particularly egregious example so you don't feel sorry for her. Yes, I am talking about her
If some Muslims were to kill Pragya Thakur in this manner and shout Allah-u-Akbar, are you willing to bet that you guys or other Indians would characterize it the same way?

Would you say, "She was a criminal and deserved it. Good riddance. The fact that the killers shouted Allah-u-Akbar has nothing do with it. "?

Last edited:
There are bunch of videos on pakistani situation in UAE... I hope, you can easily find it
Just one for your reference,

Given Pakistan's awful position, I'm not sure why you attack Indians instead avoid this

attack?.

we just expose your reality .

@-=virus=- , I mean it. Props to you guys.
Honestly, don't really feel any sense of glory about it but it is a pretty good diplomatic move, apke Iron brother ne boycott kar dia but, they may send a delegation of lower downs but Xi sb ni aa rahe.

You're too fixated in this one case. I am talking about the way things are going in general.

Shambunath Raigar was caught on camera too. Nay, he captured himself and got the exact result as intended.
The thread is about this one case, and the OP is either trolling with the title or is one of those dumber ones, no shortage of them here from either side.

Had to google Shambunath guy.. disgusting, but this kinda shit has been going down since time immemorial around these parts.

To borrow from neta speak... I condemn these acts of violence in the strongest possible terms / kadi ninda.

Honestly, don't really feel any sense of glory about it but it is a pretty good diplomatic move, apke Iron brother ne boycott kar dia but, they may send a delegation of lower downs but Xi sb ni aa rahe.
Credit where due.

The thread is about this one case, and the OP is either trolling with the title or is one of those dumber ones, no shortage of them here from either side.
Nah, OP is cool. I don't think most Pakistanis (nor I for that matter) are aware of the criminal background of these two guys and are just viewing it from the HvM perspective.

Had to google Shambunath guy.. disgusting, but this kinda shit has been going down since time immemorial around these parts.
Yeah but it's getting worse is what I am saying.

Let's take one particularly egregious example so you don't feel sorry for her. Yes, I am talking about her
If some Muslims were to kill Pragya Thakur in this manner and shout Allah-u-Akbar, are you willing to be that you guys or other Indians would characterize it the same way?

Would you say, "She was a criminal and deserved it. Good riddance. The fact that the killers shouted Allah-u-Akbar has nothing do with it. "?
@-=virus=- , waiting for your take on this.

@VkdIndian @Raj-Hindustani, and other esteemed gangu colleagues, aap bhi raye dahi kijiye. (give your opinion)

If some Muslims were to kill Pragya Thakur in this manner and shout Allah-u-Akbar, are you willing to be that you guys or other Indians would characterize it the same way?

hey

I have often emphasized to Pakistani citizens that the story being sold about India and Hindus is exaggerated.

It is just not about religion, more or less about politics... These are our politicians who are behind these criminals, providing protection and giving them power. And with money and such power, they do all kinds of criminal activities...

He was a Muslim, yet he murdered someone 17 years ago. Despite this, he continues to murder people after 17 years.

During the times, he was elected as an MLA and MP. Our criminal justice system is inherently flawed and broken, it is simply useless..

In India, many criminals continue to live comfortable lives while being protected by the politicians, regardless of their religion.

The issue is that when the criminal "Vikas dubey" was killed by cops, Pakistanis had no problem with it, but when a criminal of a same caliber was "Killed by someone," they began attacking India because he was muslim.

Isn't that fantastic?

Being Indian, both were just criminals.

Yeah but it's getting worse is what I am saying.
always been this way vs getting worse.. that is the question.

I'm partial to the former.

@-=virus=- , waiting for your take on this.
Man, that was a whiles ago.. I'll have to go refresh and research before a comment. Suffice it to say but, I've no interest defending genuinely bad hateful people. Abhi IPL chal ra hai, else I'm jobless atm and would deep dive and get back to you.

Kami ni hai far right rabble rousers ki yahan.. they're known for saying and doing the most outrageous stuff.. wouldn't surprise me if some of that shit sticks to her.

On these guys but, the OP gangsters, Atiq and co. .. confirmed bad guys. UP is the badlands.. a toxic mix of ultra conservative Hs as well as M folk, also poor and undeveloped.. disgusting place. I have some invested in realty in the periphery of there, and am always slightly worried about it.

Also, gangsters are gangsters, there's no religious angle to it, I'll bet the brothers Ahmed had a shite tonne of proper tika wearing gau worshiping temple going hench and hatchet men working for them.

--------------------------------------

I think you guys have a little trouble wrapping your heads around just how things work here. There's a LOT of Muslims and Islamic everything here. Spl in certain pockets/states such as UP.. even Kerala, Bengal and others.

Over at yours' , dwindling miniscule % of gangus, concentrated in Sindh province.. rare hain. Here its everywhere..

Abrar ke vlogs ni dekh ra ? Mosques, mixed group of Hindu, Muslim and Xtian bikers riding with him, all denomination of fans from across the demographic spectrum when they spot him.

all this "fascist hindu" blah is worth less than dirt.

complicated place, this.. aap aao kisi din.. humay bhi mauka mile aapki mehmaan nawaazi krne ka kisi din... socho.. I mean it. We'll figure out the technicalities, don't you worry.

Would you say, "She was a criminal and deserved it. Good riddance. The fact that the killers shouted Allah-u-Akbar has nothing do with it. "
Such killings can’t be acceptable or justifiable in any way. I have said so in my previous post too. Justice can’t be served in wild Wild West style.

This incident isn‘t about religion either, but botched up politics - criminal nexus. There are scores of gangsters from various religions, who keep changing their loyalty to be in the power. Even these guys had a reign of terror due to political connections with previous governments of various non-Muslim beliefs. BJP has scores of criminals in its rolls too.

Real justice would be served when no criminals are allowed into high positions.

If a killer shouts a particular slogan, doesn’t make him/her represent an entire society. Few words of praise on social media isn’t an indication either.

Show Shuro hota hai ab.
Yogi said: is maphia ko Matti main Mila daingy...
Then first, Atiqs son got murdered, and then he and his brother got murdered.

It's like, tumhara ghunda hai ghunda, or Hamara ghunda naik.

Jinky liay maidan saf kia hai yogi nain, woh yogi ko bhi saf kerdaingy...or aisa jald hoga...kion keh mamla garam hai abhi.
You people said the same about Modi..he became PM of India and did two surgical strikes on Pakistan and brought it to its knees...going around asking for some money and help ..Yogi is even more ruthless....don't know what will happen to your country once he becomes PM(if Pak survives until then)

Jay pen di siri ...

Lucky time for hindutva that they have weak enemies, otherwise they would have always been kept on their place . Under the feet of muslims and british.

You people said the same about Modi..he became PM of India and did two surgical strikes on Pakistan and brought it to its knees...going around asking for some money and help ..Yogi is even more ruthless....don't know what will happen to your country once he becomes PM(if Pak survives until then)
Shiver me timbers

Back
Top Bottom