What's new

Hindutva Terrorism: demolishing Gurdwaras and killing sikhs

My man I am saying the same thing that @Starlord said! Which translates to "don't trust anyone from india"

I know at the moment we have a common enemy but how can you be so sure that they won't turn against us afterwards?
Well, they are not that stupid because if for example they succeed in securing freedom, definitely they will have very bad relations with their neighbour to the east, so do you think they will try to make it bad with Pakistan as well? I think they are not that stupid. They will be in dire need of good relations with Pakistan to exist since it will be a landlocked country surrounded by Gangadesh and Pakistan. Furthermore, the population of sikhs in Pakistan is sooooo small that they can't even have a decent sized rally so their claim does not matter...

How many sikhs, do you think, are living in Lahore now?...let me make a very liberal guess at max 1000 in the city of more than 10 million people, it does not even equal a burp in the outer space.

I think they also have a claim on Lahore.

That's the plan. Lahore be the capital. Khalistan frees Punjab from India and Pakistan and create a Khalistan. That's Khalistan for you. That's why we keep saying..take these protests with a pinch of salt. The source they get funded by know whats the purpose of these protests :) So belive you me...Khalistan is a dead ideology.

Go to Canada..you wil fin them in hundreds..they protest in the morning and in the evening they go back to your Tv sets watching Bollywood movies and TV serials.

Loooooool. Good one. Google map of khalistan. Not once is Lahore in any of the maps......Indian tamasha. Boltay jao

Then my friend you have a wrong map.

That's the plan. Lahore be the capital. Khalistan frees Punjab from India and Pakistan and create a Khalistan. That's Khalistan for you. That's why we keep saying..take these protests with a pinch of salt. The source they get funded by know whats the purpose of these protests :) So belive you me...Khalistan is a dead ideology.

Go to Canada..you wil fin them in hundreds..they protest in the morning and in the evening they go back to your Tv sets watching Bollywood movies and TV serials.

I'm sure it's not lost on the Kashmiri separatists or the "Azadi" brigade what India did to the Khalistan movement.

And we love our surds ...

Cheers, Doc

Then my friend you have a wrong map.
Well my friend the might of the India army was expecting cups of tea at Lahore gymkhana and you know who ran and why. That was 1965. Now even our civilians will eat you alive and I am just talking the women and kids.

Well my friend the might of the India army was expecting cups of tea at Lahore gymkhana and you know who ran and why. That was 1965. Now even our civilians will eat you alive and I am just talking the women and kids.

I am sure they would. I have full faith on your cannibalism.

P.S: don't shoot the messenger..I am neither Khalistan supporter nor are we afraid of any internet warriors like you.

P.S: don't shoot the messenger..I am neither Khalistan supporter nor are we afraid of any internet warriors like you.
No but you are jutt and you only understand a certain language
You are the kind of Indian that lights a fire and then says what did I do?

No but you are jutt and you only understand a certain language
You are the kind of Indian that lights a fire and then says what did I do?

you see, sometimes presumption is a curtain that never allows your mind to be rational :)

Now I'll tell what kind of Indian I am.. I am the kind of India who does not poke his nose in your affairs and will never disturb you ..but if you try to be smart with me and call names on my religion or community... I will F your happiness to an extent that you will regret to have called me names.

I don't know about your reasons for your perceptions of jatts (its not jutt in India) in Pakistan..I am guessing due to the movie that you guys had in Pakistan years back where they showed some Mirza jatt in a different color. To clear the perception, My name Mirza is based on the character of our folk story of certain Mirza/Sahiba and Jutts in Pakistan might have been of the kind that you described in your post, but that's not case here..so mind your language before showing your bravado from behind the keyboard. Read posts... understand who writes what and why..before getting excited like a typical fanboy and showing your jingoism.

Says one of the biggest internet warrior on this forum :rolleyes1:

wow getting excited for nothing lol poor butt hurts keep raking feel good threads

After afghan experience I would suggest against any armed support, specially when Sikhs also have a claim on Pakistani part of Punjab .

Eventually Khalistan supporter will claim Pakistan side of Punjab....Just by your experience with Afganistan...I do not have to provide any other example...

Eventually Khalistan supporter will claim Pakistan side of Punjab....Just by your experience with Afganistan...I do not have to provide any other example...

Have you checked Lahore's demography? Your argument doesn't work and it certainly can't be used to dissuade Sikhs from demanding an independent homeland.

Have you checked Lahore's demography? Your argument doesn't work and it certainly can't be used to dissuade Sikhs from demanding an independent homeland.

My argument???? Please spare with these pathetic thoughts that i will wish for anything to breakaway of Pakistan.
if you ask me, i want a strong and economically stable Pakistan....A good neighborhood is always good for all of us...

But it is also a fact many Pakistan people do not understand...Khalistan is not Kashmir...If any point in your dream Khalistan is reality, they will extend their strugle to inside Pakistan..It does not depend what demographic you have...Because, in Indian punjab, it i not like only Sikh people are staying...Many Hindus stay in Punjab too...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom