What's new

Hindutva Terrorism: demolishing Gurdwaras and killing sikhs

I have been to India. You are nothing . Youvare being a a big man behind the keyborad that's all. All Indian can do is talk. You think everything as Bollywood and thatbtaht they show youbisbtrue. I bet you think you are a hero. Maybe for your family.
This is the internet and you Th I k no one goes to Indian forums and says anything.
Grow up

See that bolded line.... reason why you could even dare to say that you will eat Indians alive in your starting post.... very immature IMO. Your rest of the post about Bollywood, my family, india, Indians are nothing, etc... tells me enough about you, but you may now continue.

See that bolded line.... reason why you could even dare to say that you will eat Indians alive in your starting post.... very immature IMO. Your rest of the post about Bollywood, my family, india, Indians are nothing, etc... tells me enough about you, but you may now continue.
Ok here is what you will understand and I won't see your reply because you have made it to the ignore list.
You are an asshole. You spend too much time drinking piss. You talk threateningly beacsue You a 're behind a keyboard. You out number Pakistan talk bullshit and do nothing. I have waetedbtaime taking to you. Welcome to the ignore list and smear some cow shit on your face. Thick F

Ok here is what you will understand and I won't see your reply because you have made it to the ignore list.
You are an asshole. You spend too much time drinking piss. You talk threateningly beacsue You a 're behind a keyboard. You out number Pakistan talk bullshit and do nothing. I have waetedbtaime taking to you. Welcome to the ignore list and smear some cow shit on your face. Thick F
Hahahahha.... I knew the kid was getting frustrated [emoji23]

s

Stop doing negative Propaganda and do some constructive work only that can help you...Else you will always have a begging bowl...

Saade shauk ek jaise hain...

an indian lecturing about begging bowl is ironic..
here..
48098921.cms

Sikh will Never forget this Image what Hindus did to Akal takth

Akal Takth.jpg

Plz share the source, hope it is not from the masters of negative and lie propaganda. Some nations exists lies only on spreading lies who they have not seen in their life and worst part who do not find any positive contribution to the world. They only survive on hate, lies and propaganda.
here..
48098921.cms
Plz go through the link https://www.thequint.com/voices/opi...roor-g-20-president-obama-africa-india-summit

here..
48098921.cms

Leave Indians, Pakistan exists on theory as a nation for muslims. Please explain the term Muhajir, what happened in 1988 riots in Karachi (if you do not remember plz go thru the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasba_Aligarh_massacre). These were the people who made Pakistan and what Pakistan have given to them
You leave other religion, you have even done genocide to fellow muslims who have created Pakistan. Never preach without discovering yourself and to remind you 1984 was never Hindu Vs Sikh. it was a bad phase and it went and India with its fellow citizens have developed leaps and bound and more over we do not need any certification from a nation who has been barbaric and violent towards its own citizen, own religious followers and never contributed positive to the world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom