What's new

Hindutva Terrorism: demolishing Gurdwaras and killing sikhs

Eventually Khalistan supporter will claim Pakistan side of Punjab....Just by your experience with Afganistan...I do not have to provide any other example...

You wont see me supporting an armed struggle for Sikhs ..

My argument???? Please spare with these pathetic thoughts that i will wish for anything to breakaway of Pakistan.
if you ask me, i want a strong and economically stable Pakistan....A good neighborhood is always good for all of us...

Likewise, every Pakistan wants to see a stable India but its the Sikhs who want an independent country. Also, I don't think there is much weight to the argument that India without Punjab will become unstable economically.

But it is also a fact many Pakistan people do not understand...Khalistan is not Kashmir...If any point in your dream Khalistan is reality, they will extend their strugle to inside Pakistan..It does not depend what demographic you have...Because, in Indian punjab, it i not like only Sikh people are staying...Many Hindus stay in Punjab too...

And this is a huge problem.

If Sikhs stay with India, there will soon become a minority in Punjab. Moreover, Indian constitutions doesn't even recognize Sikhism. One can certainly sympathise with Sikhs and their aspiration to preserve their unique identity and practice their faith freely.

you see, sometimes presumption is a curtain that never allows your mind to be rational :)

Now I'll tell what kind of Indian I am.. I am the kind of India who does not poke his nose in your affairs and will never disturb you ..but if you try to be smart with me and call names on my religion or community... I will F your happiness to an extent that you will regret to have called me names.

I don't know about your reasons for your perceptions of jatts (its not jutt in India) in Pakistan..I am guessing due to the movie that you guys had in Pakistan years back where they showed some Mirza jatt in a different color. To clear the perception, My name Mirza is based on the character of our folk story of certain Mirza/Sahiba and Jutts in Pakistan might have been of the kind that you described in your post, but that's not case here..so mind your language before showing your bravado from behind the keyboard. Read posts... understand who writes what and why..before getting excited like a typical fanboy and showing your jingoism.
Well you talk a lot but easy to rattle you. So next time stop trying to be a smartas5 and be nice and people will trest you with respect. When you speak with double meaning you will get responses that you won't like. Simple. Besides you started this.

Last edited:
Well you talk a lot but easy to rattle you. So next time stop trying to be a smartas5 and be nice and people will trest you with respect. When you speak with double meaning you will get responses that you won't like. Simple. Besides you started this.
No double meaning. Simple response it was to your troll post.. I said I will F your happiness if you call names to my religion or community. Is that double meaning ? I don't think so. So keep your ji goism low when replying.

No double meaning. Simple response it was to your troll post.. I said I will F your happiness if you call names to my religion or community. Is that double meaning ? I don't think so. So keep your ji goism low when replying.

Big man. Do your best.. and you using the F word... do you think no one will F you back. So what wilm you have achieved? In your last message you claimed being smart by not using double talk. So smart people talk big by using F word. Behave and grow up. You are behind the screen. No one hare cares who you are and your F word vulgarity is so scary that I won't be using the internet again. :crazy:.
Regarding how I reply. What can you do to stop me...saying anything.....fact NOTHING. So stop trying to be hard as now I know you are at school. Have a good day and don't stress yourself to the point of a heart attack

Might of the Indian army tried to take Lahore in 1965 and just like the icc2017 final you already were pouring cups of tea and celebrating before the battle. When the battle came you ran like wind. That's just history now. Tomorrow is another day.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Big man. Do your best.. and you using the F word... do you think no one will F you back. So what wilm you have achieved? In your last message you claimed being smart by not using double talk. So smart people talk big by using F word. Behave and grow up. You are behind the screen. No one hare cares who you are and your F word vulgarity is so scary that I won't be using the internet again. :crazy:.
Regarding how I reply. What can you do to stop me...saying anything.....fact NOTHING. So stop trying to be hard as now I know you are at school. Have a good day and don't stress yourself to the point of a heart attack

Might of the Indian army tried to take Lahore in 1965 and just like the icc2017 final you already were pouring cups of tea and celebrating before the battle. When the battle came you ran like wind. That's just history now. Tomorrow is another day.
Kid really ? Using threats like you will eat us alive and stuff? All I see you achieved is getting cursed in your own forum from an Indian and all this because you could not properly understand a quote. Lol, we all know I can't do anything from here, and that's precisely you could issue threats of eating me alive from behind that keyboard..isn't it ? :)

About 1965...aahhh so this is where it comes from. Now I get why you are so worked up. Look..a suggestion for you if you really want to know how we spanked you in 65, throw that school textbook of. Yours, Open a thread..I'll tell you about not just 65 out of your school textbook but also 71 and 99.

I think they also have a claim on Lahore.
Yes we claim the entire pakistan punjab.It belongs to sikhs and hindus and not some musle who arrived from arab and iran. With the support of akalpurakh waheguru we will have all our legitimate lands back including those in india. These hindu pundits who have ruled india so far have never acklowdeged that the entire PUNJAB BELONGS TO SIKHS AND PUNJABI HINDUS AND NOT SOME MUSLAS WHO HAVE COME FROM FOREIGN LANDS.AND WE WILL HAVE IT BACK BY HOOK OR CROOK.

Yes we claim the entire pakistan punjab.It belongs to sikhs and hindus and not some musle who arrived from arab and iran. With the support of akalpurakh waheguru we will have all our legitimate lands back including those in india. These hindu pundits who have ruled india so far have never acklowdeged that the entire PUNJAB BELONGS TO SIKHS AND PUNJABI HINDUS AND NOT SOME MUSLAS WHO HAVE COME FROM FOREIGN LANDS.AND WE WILL HAVE IT BACK BY HOOK OR CROOK.
LOL! Ok

Kid really ? Using threats like you will eat us alive and stuff? All I see you achieved is getting cursed in your own forum from an Indian and all this because you could not properly understand a quote. Lol, we all know I can't do anything from here, and that's precisely you could issue threats of eating me alive from behind that keyboard..isn't it ? :)

About 1965...aahhh so this is where it comes from. Now I get why you are so worked up. Look..a suggestion for you if you really want to know how we spanked you in 65, throw that school textbook of. Yours, Open a thread..I'll tell you about not just 65 out of your school textbook but also 71 and 99.
I have been to India. You are nothing . Youvare being a a big man behind the keyborad that's all. All Indian can do is talk. You think everything as Bollywood and thatbtaht they show youbisbtrue. I bet you think you are a hero. Maybe for your family.
This is the internet and you Th I k no one goes to Indian forums and says anything.
Grow up

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom