What's new

Hindutva Terrorism: demolishing Gurdwaras and killing sikhs

We should not support any armed struggle except Kashmir , the Sikhs won't stop in indian Punjab their guru is born in Pakistani Punjab and they will demand that to be added in their khalistan , and if we provide arms and money to them it will be later used against us .
comment ignored.

Morality and Pakistanis are two ends.
says the most immoral creature.

Let twitter become rich you spread the message of love...
Where was your message of love when you supported the terrorist of Mukti Bahni in the East Pakistan and now supporting the terrorism throughout Pakistan and especially separatist movement in Baluchistan?

Pakistan needs to speak exactly the language the hindus of Gangadesh understand.

Khalistan Zindabad,
Pakistan Zinbabad,
Hindutva Murdabad

Pakistanis still flogging the dead horse of khalistan ! Last time khalsa was in power Badsahi mosque was used as horse stable ! just saying ;)

comment ignored.

says the most immoral creature.

Where was your message of love when you supported the terrorist of Mukti Bahni in the East Pakistan and now supporting the terrorism throughout Pakistan and especially separatist movement in Baluchistan?

Pakistan needs to speak exactly the language the hindus of Gangadesh understand.

Khalistan Zindabad,
Pakistan Zinbabad,
Hindutva Murdabad
Dont worry, you will be replied in kind.

I keep saying to people... The BJP and RSS and India's decent into Hindutva extremism is actually good for Pakistan.

Truth.

Loooooool. Good one. Google map of khalistan. Not once is Lahore in any of the maps......Indian tamasha. Boltay jao
I don't think it's wise to trust them that's all I'm saying

You are thinking wrong. Lahore has been main part of Mughal empire.
Yes but bhartis still have false hegemonic claims on most of Asia

I don't think it's wise to trust them that's all I'm saying

Yes but bhartis still have false hegemonic claims on most of Asia
But I should trust an Indian being a Pakistani....and that would be wise ..... or would it?

But I should trust an Indian being a Pakistani....and that would be wise ..... or would it?
My man I am saying the same thing that @Starlord said! Which translates to "don't trust anyone from india"

I know at the moment we have a common enemy but how can you be so sure that they won't turn against us afterwards?

My man I am saying the same thing that @Starlord said! Which translates to "don't trust anyone from india"

I know at the moment we have a common enemy but how can you be so sure that they won't turn against us afterwards?
Ok bro sorry my misunderstanding. Have a good day

Destroying Sikhism and yet the Mirza Jatt is proud of becoming cannon fodder for the Hindus.

Exactly...to some extent if u supoort political separatism in kashmir...world will listen to you...the moment you go beyond Kashmir...others will perceive you are supporting terrorim in India...Actually supporting other separatist movement Pakistan is just downgrading its own position with Kashmir..

We should not support any armed struggle except Kashmir , the Sikhs won't stop in indian Punjab their guru is born in Pakistani Punjab and they will demand that to be added in their khalistan , and if we provide arms and money to them it will be later used against us .

Exactly...to some extent if u supoort political separatism in kashmir...world will listen to you...the moment you go beyond Kashmir...others will perceive you are supporting terrorim in India...Actually supporting other separatist movement Pakistan is just downgrading its own position with Kashmir..
After afghan experience I would suggest against any armed support, specially when Sikhs also have a claim on Pakistani part of Punjab .

Pakistan should support Sikhs to get freedom from India and Hindutava cruelty. This is not about Pakistan or India it is about indiscriminate killing of Sikhs being done by Indian Army and for the betterment of Humanity their voice should be supported.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom