What's new

Hindutva Terrorism: demolishing Gurdwaras and killing sikhs

I am not doing negative propaganda. India is celebrating Republic day on the day Sikh were massacre just giving a voice to an actual issue and how Hindutava is oppressing minorities.
Why dont you start with baluchis after that pakhtuns then azad kashmiris....
Why dont you make a road from Amritsar to north of Pakistan and then charge foolish Indians 1000 Rs per trip to go north.

Why dont you start with baluchis after that pakhtuns then azad kashmiris....
Why dont you make a road from Amritsar to north of Pakistan and then charge foolish Indians 1000 Rs per trip to go north.

I am a Balochi my self what do you want from Me? I am living Happy and I love Pakistan.

Message of freedom is a message of LOVE.
It is rather the opposite.

Jo bole so nihaal sat sri kaal....
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ki fateh...

W
Message of freedom is a message of LOVE.
What about access to foolish Indians and charging them heavily. Roadside business will be a bonus...you will be provided more toll money than chinese and no compromise of bullshit terms and conditions like chinese...

These Pakistani fools think we will align with them.

Remember Khalsa will never take muslim support.

DUZhNjfXcAAtcfS.jpg:large

Tum na sudhar paaoge....
Tum gham mein hi maro...

Bhai Indian Army did a sikh genocide at least Indian Govt should accept the responsibility and issue a apology but instead they are still killing Sikh leaders in Punjab under a RAW operation.

Bhai Indian Army did a sikh genocide at least Indian Govt should accept the responsibility and issue a apology but instead they are still killing Sikh leaders in Punjab under a RAW operation.
Again tum na sudhar paoge... tum gham mei hi maro....
Neend se uth ke pehle wahi sawaal apne aap se karoge to samajh jaaoge....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom