What's new

Hindus too fleeing persecution in Myanmar

Hindus should be given safe passage to India and Muslims to Bangladesh..this fracas can be solved amicably in a week
we cant give Hindu people. they are hard-working ,kind and peaceful one unlike trouble - makers u know who.
Ya right .. Hindus are killed by rohingya terrorist.. then the corpse came back to life and ran away with the terrorist themselves.

Besides nobody believes your Burmese propaganda unless unhindered access is given to the peacekeepers in the affected areas.
lol there are a just few hundred who run the way they face head and wrongly enter BD. they dont run together with Rohingya. we have thousand of hindu in our camps.
go and ask who kill them.
Screenshot (2).png

Hindus from Latha Village in Maungdaw Township and Ngayantchaung Village in Buthidaung Township moved to a safer place
Submitted by Eleven on Fri, 09/01/2017 - 11:13
hinduvilleage-768x576.jpg

Photo credit: Commander-in-chief Office
Hindus from Latha Village in Maungdaw Township and Ngayantchaung Village in Buthidaung Township were moved to a safer place, announced the Commander-in-chief Office.

After terrorists’ attacks in northern Rakhine State on August 25, the Hindus in Latha Village have faced various threats from ARSA Bengali extremist terrorists. Local Hindus reported their situation to the local Light infantry Division through the Maungdaw Township administrator this morning.

Security guards, township administrator and team then went to the village and met with village elders and brought 444 people from 70 Hindu families to the No.2 basic education high school in Maungdaw, the place safe from ARSA Bengali extremist terrorists.

Similarly, security guards accompanied and moved 199 Hindus from Ward-9 in Ngayantchaung Village to Ward-4, a safe haven from ARSA Bengali extremist terrorists, according to the Commander-in-chief Office.
========================================================================
then they called the killers for help to move safer location... ?

@Aung Zaya thanks for clarifying things.....truth is definitely not what the BD members were posting
thanks bro. here is more info.

Interview with victim from Hindu Community.

Information Committee added 5 new photos.

· 1 September at 10:04 ·
Interview with Hindus who fled from their villages

On Saturday night, the family of 12 attempted to take cover from a firefight between terrorist gunmen and government security forces in an unfinished building near Myothugyi Village in Maungtaw Township, northern Rakhine State.
Six family members, including two men, a woman and three children were killed by ARSA extremist terrorists. The Myanmar News Agency interviewed surviving family members and is publishing their words below. —Myanmar News Agency

Ko Ram Fawdar, aged 20 years,
a Hindu
My brother, his wife and children were killed by terrorists on 26 August.

My brother runs a barber shop in Myinlut. On that day, they were travelling from Alethankyaw village with security personnel and when they reached three mile junction, they headed toward Maungtaw on their own.

They were near Myothugyi village when they heard gunshots and ran into Maungtaw District court that was still under construction. Terrorists inside the district court killed them. My brother and his family was killed by the terrorists.

Ko Khukan Dor, aged 29 years,
a Hindu
My brother is a goldsmith in Khamaungsate Village. My brother’s name is Pufondor and his wife is Karikha. They had three children. My brother was killed and his wife was abducted, taken to Bangladesh and forced to convert to Islam.
Some men in the village were also killed.

A total of six women, including my brother’s wife and children were abducted. My brother’s wifecalled from Bangladesh and said my brother was killed by terrorists. They were rescued and helped by a Hindu organisation in Bangladesh.

Daw Raburi, aged 62 years,
a Hindu
My nephew’s family was going to Maungtaw from Alethankyaw village and up to three mile junction, they were with others. When they passed three mile junction and arrived near Myothugyi village, they heard gunshots and took refuge in a nearby building still under construction where terrorists already there killed them.

A total of six were killed from my nephew’s family of eight. Two escaped
to Buthidaung and they are not here. A Hindu at four mile reported the incident to authorities and when the authorities went to check, they found the corpses.

Help us to stay in peace. We want to return and live where we had lived.

U Milawn, aged 58 years,
a Hindu
In this camp, there are a total of 1,842 Hindus from three villages who fled from the danger of terrorists.

There was an incident when terrorists killed 6 Hindus near Myothugyi village on 26 August.

In addition to this, 6 women and 4 children were abducted and taken to Bangladesh. Those who abducted them told them to convert to their religion and to marry them.

As these women were afraid from being killed, they agreed to convert.
They were also told to say that the villagers in their villages were not killed
by terrorists but instead by Arakanese. They were then stolen to Bangladesh where the women were raped and tortured. These women and children were rescued by Hindus in Bangladesh. They contacted us by phone and told us that they were in a Hindu village.

https://web.facebook.com/InfomationCommittee/posts/788602791312829?_rdc=1&_rdr

we cant give Hindu people. they are hard-working ,kind and peaceful one unlike trouble - makers u know who.

lol there are a just few hundred who run the way they face head and wrongly enter BD. they dont run together with Rohingya. we have thousand of hindu in our camps.
View attachment 422699

Hindus from Latha Village in Maungdaw Township and Ngayantchaung Village in Buthidaung Township moved to a safer place

Hindus from Latha Village in Maungdaw Township and Ngayantchaung Village in Buthidaung Township were moved to a safer place, announced the Commander-in-chief Office.

After terrorists’ attacks in northern Rakhine State on August 25, the Hindus in Latha Village have faced various threats from ARSA Bengali extremist terrorists. Local Hindus reported their situation to the local Light infantry Division through the Maungdaw Township administrator this morning.

Security guards, township administrator and team then went to the village and met with village elders and brought 444 people from 70 Hindu families to the No.2 basic education high school in Maungdaw, the place safe from ARSA Bengali extremist terrorists.

Similarly, security guards accompanied and moved 199 Hindus from Ward-9 in Ngayantchaung Village to Ward-4, a safe haven from ARSA Bengali extremist terrorists, according to the Commander-in-chief Office.
These are either Tamil or rakhine Hindus.
Rohingya Hindus ran the other way. Rohingyas don't speak Burmese but your Hindus seen in the interview speaks Burmese.

this is media report how hindu people are being attacked by Rohingya terrorists.

@Nilgiri @Sam. @gslv mk3
ARSA committed to not to attack civilians only to be used by Burmese to instigate secterian violence.
Burmese military using Rakhine goons in front to attack Rohingya village. They are using black camo to show that they are ARSA but Arsa does not hide their face.

Rohingya Hindus ran the other way. Rohingyas don't speak Burmese but your Hindus seen in the interview speaks Burmese.

ARSA committed to not to attack civilians only to be used by Burmese to instigate secterian violence.
Burmese military using Rakhine goons in front to attack Rohingya village. They are using black camo to show that they are ARSA but Arsa does not hide their face.
His credible news are posts from Facebook.
Shows how desperate he is.:lol:

Hey @Gibbs look at this one. Tamil Hindu genocide in SL lol.

See what I mean about these BD people projecting and assuming and making false equivalencies?

Ignorance is bliss mate.. It takes two hands to clap, Two sides to every story, something emotional posts doesn't take in to account.. Tamils/Sinhalese, Rankhine Buddhists/Rohingya's.. The so called global media, INGO's, Pseudo HR orgs under the persuasion of certain global powers sets the narrative, Depends on who they'd like to milk in specific times.. Balkan wars, conflict in Ukraine, Syria, Chechnya on one hand, Scores getting killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Libya, Yemen on the other.. The list goes on

problem with these brainwashed jihadis is that they neither have the facts nor have a brain to think on their own. These morons dont even know that most of the LTTE cadres were christians not hindus.

It was never a religious conflict to begin with but a nationalist one, although the Catholic church tried best to make it look like one

Major conflicts in Palestine or the Rohingya will have so much more of empathy from majority of the world if they stop making them religious conflicts but humanitarian ones as it rightly should be.. A point lost on many people

Major conflicts in Palestine or the Rohingya will have so much more of empathy from majority of the world if they stop making them religious conflicts but humanitarian ones as it rightly should be.. A point lost on many people
You are bang on the money.
The very reason the name of the insurgency was changed from Arabic to English.

View attachment 422699

this is media report how hindu people are being attacked by Rohingya terrorists.

@Nilgiri @Sam. @gslv mk3

thanks bro. here is more info.

Interview with victim from Hindu Community.

Information Committee added 5 new photos.

· 1 September at 10:04 ·
Interview with Hindus who fled from their villages

On Saturday night, the family of 12 attempted to take cover from a firefight between terrorist gunmen and government security forces in an unfinished building near Myothugyi Village in Maungtaw Township, northern Rakhine State.
Six family members, including two men, a woman and three children were killed by ARSA extremist terrorists. The Myanmar News Agency interviewed surviving family members and is publishing their words below. —Myanmar News Agency

Ko Ram Fawdar, aged 20 years,
a Hindu
My brother, his wife and children were killed by terrorists on 26 August.

My brother runs a barber shop in Myinlut. On that day, they were travelling from Alethankyaw village with security personnel and when they reached three mile junction, they headed toward Maungtaw on their own.

They were near Myothugyi village when they heard gunshots and ran into Maungtaw District court that was still under construction. Terrorists inside the district court killed them. My brother and his family was killed by the terrorists.

Ko Khukan Dor, aged 29 years,
a Hindu
My brother is a goldsmith in Khamaungsate Village. My brother’s name is Pufondor and his wife is Karikha. They had three children. My brother was killed and his wife was abducted, taken to Bangladesh and forced to convert to Islam.
Some men in the village were also killed.

A total of six women, including my brother’s wife and children were abducted. My brother’s wifecalled from Bangladesh and said my brother was killed by terrorists. They were rescued and helped by a Hindu organisation in Bangladesh.

Daw Raburi, aged 62 years,
a Hindu
My nephew’s family was going to Maungtaw from Alethankyaw village and up to three mile junction, they were with others. When they passed three mile junction and arrived near Myothugyi village, they heard gunshots and took refuge in a nearby building still under construction where terrorists already there killed them.

A total of six were killed from my nephew’s family of eight. Two escaped
to Buthidaung and they are not here. A Hindu at four mile reported the incident to authorities and when the authorities went to check, they found the corpses.

Help us to stay in peace. We want to return and live where we had lived.

U Milawn, aged 58 years,
a Hindu
In this camp, there are a total of 1,842 Hindus from three villages who fled from the danger of terrorists.

There was an incident when terrorists killed 6 Hindus near Myothugyi village on 26 August.

In addition to this, 6 women and 4 children were abducted and taken to Bangladesh. Those who abducted them told them to convert to their religion and to marry them.

As these women were afraid from being killed, they agreed to convert.
They were also told to say that the villagers in their villages were not killed
by terrorists but instead by Arakanese. They were then stolen to Bangladesh where the women were raped and tortured. These women and children were rescued by Hindus in Bangladesh. They contacted us by phone and told us that they were in a Hindu village.

https://web.facebook.com/InfomationCommittee/posts/788602791312829?_rdc=1&_rdr

You pathetic lying faggot...

Come with neutral source you faggot. NOT your faggot media...

we dont care who is either Rohingya hindu or rakhine hindu. we saved all of them as much as we can from the hand of terrorists.

RSA committed to not to attack civilians only to be used by Burmese to instigate secterian violence.
what....?
they are terrorist group. they will do whatever they want like IS. neglecting their own people. what do u expect from them..?
Screenshot (2).png

His credible news are posts from Facebook.
Shows how desperate he is.:lol:
lol dont be too dumb. dont u see the blue mark just besides the heading.? all are from official release from direct interview with victims. :D

You pathetic lying faggot...

Come with neutral source you faggot. NOT your faggot media...
all the news have two sides. so what u want..? the news heading ' Rohingya is the best" ..? hilarious...!!

Some missing Dinet ethics fleeing ARSA’s extremist attacks arrive, three corpses found and others still missing
Submitted by Eleven on Wed, 08/30/2017 - 16:23
Some missing Dinet ethics fleeing the ARSA’s extremist terror attacks have arrived safely. Three are found dead and others are still missing, according to the Commander-in-Chief Office.

ARSA extremist terrorists attacked Dinet ethics fleeing from Yankarzaydi village in Maungdaw Township, Rakhine State, with sticks and swords near Kyaungdoe village.

Of them, only U Maung Ba Sein could manage to escape attacks and arrived at Aungthabyay region police office. On August 27, security forces carried out regional clearing operation there. At 12.45 pm, Dinet ethic Ma Oo Khin was found there with the wounds to her neck, ear and head. She was sent to Aungthabyay region police station to receive medical treatment.

According to Ma Oo Khin, 22 Dinet ethics left for Wailartaung village at 12 pm on August 26. While arriving near a bridge in Kyaingdoe village, around 100 ARSA extremist terrorists attacked them with sticks and swords. Her two-year-old daughter was killed by terrorists brutally. Some people could escape the attacks while others were killed by terrorists. She escaped from the attacks and rushed to Yankarzaydi village.

At 9.30 am on August 27, a total of 17 people—ten men and seven women—arrived at Aungthabyay region police station. Five people are still missing.

At around 6 pm, on August 28, security members found three corpses buried at the south-east of Kyaungdoe village.

Dinet ethics have confirmed that three corpses are Ma Kanthi from Yankarzaydi village, her daughter Ma Khin Nu and Ma Oo Khin’s two-year-old daughter Ma Hla Thar Nu. Security forces continue searches for the two missing people, according to the Commander-in-Chief Office.
http://www.elevenmyanmar.com/local/11349
even Rohingya who want to live peacefully show their protest against extremist.

Muslim villagers arrest 7 ARSA terrorists and hand them over to police in Maungdaw Township

Submitted by Eleven on Fri, 09/01/2017 - 19:10
1.png

Muslim villagers arrested the ARSA terrorists who are carrying out the violence attacks in Maungdaw Region and handed them over to the police force, according to the Information Committee.

The information committee also reported that islamic villagers of about 60 living in Maungdaw Township arrested six suspects on August 31st and informed to the Mingalargyi Chaungwa Outpost. Therefore, the police members brought the six suspects who involved in the violence.

Likewise, a suspect, aged-22 years, living in Seinnyinpyar village tract in Buthedaung Township passed through Mayu Mountain road around 11:30 AM of August 31st and village authorities arrested him and handed over to the Kinchaung outpost.

They will be taken action against the law, according to the information committee.
http://www.elevenmyanmar.com/local/11392

Lol, you don't get it do you? To the Burmese, all of them are "kalar" whether they are Hindu or Muslim. Around the second World war, xenophobia in Burma was its highest just like today. British Indians used to be an elite business community and formed the majority in urban areas before the Japanese invasion. Most fled the Japanese, but some left after the war after having their business nationalized. My Great Grandfather had a rubber business in Rangoon as well.

The difference today is that the Rohingya aren't an elite immigrant community that's being persecuted, but rather poor farming and fishing people with centuries of history in the Arakan region, which makes their suffering even worse. Even if you're a bigoted Bhakt, I'm sure even someone with a drop of humanity would feel somewhat sorry for them, if not sympathize.

Are you by chance from western India ? My Great Grandfather also owned a Rice Business/mil/Factory in Rangoon before WW2.

He had to flee Rangoon due to Japs attack.

All I know is that whoever is killing is doing under patronage of Myanmar government. And they are ones you worship.

I know you support those f*ckers of Myanmar. But don't worry. You won't learn a thing or two from them. If you do then that would be the last mistake of your f!lthy race.

all the news have two sides. so what u want..? the news heading ' Rohingya is the best" ..? hilarious...!!

Some missing Dinet ethics fleeing ARSA’s extremist attacks arrive, three corpses found and others still missing
Submitted by Eleven on Wed, 08/30/2017 - 16:23
Some missing Dinet ethics fleeing the ARSA’s extremist terror attacks have arrived safely. Three are found dead and others are still missing, according to the Commander-in-Chief Office.

ARSA extremist terrorists attacked Dinet ethics fleeing from Yankarzaydi village in Maungdaw Township, Rakhine State, with sticks and swords near Kyaungdoe village.

Of them, only U Maung Ba Sein could manage to escape attacks and arrived at Aungthabyay region police office. On August 27, security forces carried out regional clearing operation there. At 12.45 pm, Dinet ethic Ma Oo Khin was found there with the wounds to her neck, ear and head. She was sent to Aungthabyay region police station to receive medical treatment.

According to Ma Oo Khin, 22 Dinet ethics left for Wailartaung village at 12 pm on August 26. While arriving near a bridge in Kyaingdoe village, around 100 ARSA extremist terrorists attacked them with sticks and swords. Her two-year-old daughter was killed by terrorists brutally. Some people could escape the attacks while others were killed by terrorists. She escaped from the attacks and rushed to Yankarzaydi village.

At 9.30 am on August 27, a total of 17 people—ten men and seven women—arrived at Aungthabyay region police station. Five people are still missing.

At around 6 pm, on August 28, security members found three corpses buried at the south-east of Kyaungdoe village.

Dinet ethics have confirmed that three corpses are Ma Kanthi from Yankarzaydi village, her daughter Ma Khin Nu and Ma Oo Khin’s two-year-old daughter Ma Hla Thar Nu. Security forces continue searches for the two missing people, according to the Commander-in-Chief Office.
http://www.elevenmyanmar.com/local/11349
even Rohingya who want to live peacefully show their protest against extremist.

Muslim villagers arrest 7 ARSA terrorists and hand them over to police in Maungdaw Township

Submitted by Eleven on Fri, 09/01/2017 - 19:10
1.png

Muslim villagers arrested the ARSA terrorists who are carrying out the violence attacks in Maungdaw Region and handed them over to the police force, according to the Information Committee.

The information committee also reported that islamic villagers of about 60 living in Maungdaw Township arrested six suspects on August 31st and informed to the Mingalargyi Chaungwa Outpost. Therefore, the police members brought the six suspects who involved in the violence.

Likewise, a suspect, aged-22 years, living in Seinnyinpyar village tract in Buthedaung Township passed through Mayu Mountain road around 11:30 AM of August 31st and village authorities arrested him and handed over to the Kinchaung outpost.

They will be taken action against the law, according to the information committee.
http://www.elevenmyanmar.com/local/11392
Where is neutral source? You constantly posting Burmese source only. Who has north korea type reputation.

Post neutral source or you're lying (which you are).

Ignorance is bliss mate.. It takes two hands to clap, Two sides to every story, something emotional posts doesn't take in to account.. Tamils/Sinhalese, Rankhine Buddhists/Rohingya's.. The so called global media, INGO's, Pseudo HR orgs under the persuasion of certain global powers sets the narrative, Depends on who they'd like to milk in specific times.. Balkan wars, conflict in Ukraine, Syria, Chechnya on one hand, Scores getting killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Libya, Yemen on the other.. The list goes on

It was never a religious conflict to begin with but a nationalist one, although the Catholic church tried best to make it look like one

True that. Now i dont think that it was racial problem in lanka as if i am not wrong both Lankan Sinhalas and Tamils speak Same Drividian language and belong to same race (Drividian ?).

i am not wrong both Lankan Sinhalas and Tamils speak Same Drividian language and belong to same race (Drividian ?).

I think this is the second time i'm correcting you.. Sinhala is a Indo Aryan language and Sinhalese are genetically more related to Bengali and Gujrati, While Tamils are obviously Dravidian

The single reason for the civil conflict was language supremacy, Between the Sinhalese ruling class and Tamil Vellaya elite

Genetic_admixture_of_Sinhalese_by_Papiha.PNG

Sinhalese (/sɪnəˈliːz/), known natively as Sinhala ([ˈsiŋɦələ]),[3] is the native language of the Sinhalese people, who make up the largest ethnic group in Sri Lanka, numbering about 16 million.[4][5][6] Sinhalese is also spoken as a second language by other ethnic groups in Sri Lanka, totalling about four million.[7] It belongs to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European languages.[8] Sinhalese is written using the Sinhalese script, which is one of the Brahmic scripts, a descendant of the ancient Indian Brahmi script closely related to the Kadamba alphabet.[9]

Back
Top Bottom