What's new

RSO Mujahids Ambush Burmese on BD-Burma Border

Bro I don't care who it is, as long as they are Muslim, I don't believe in this oh our country is too small to accommodate, we have lived like junglis in the past we can do it now. They are the most persecuted people in the world and only now is the international community being attentive to them, especially the global Muslim community. Let's not make a bad rep for BD and say we can't do this and that for our brothers and sisters, yes we can. I am planning to visit the Rohingya camps this year if I have the time and money.
Okie's,no prob.:-)
Do tell the international Muslim brotherhood community to send money also.in loads.because we can't feed them anymore. Feeding millions of refugees for 2 decade is more than eny other country did in recent history.

Seems to be a dubious news from a Burmese site. Any rants from these primitive burmese monkeys should be taken with a pinch of salt. Also BD in ints current state can't back an insurgency without Delhi's consent.:( We don't even have a credible intellegence agancy while all our security apparatueses have been compromised and subjected to Indian subservience.:lol: BD is literally run from south block now and it seems BAL and India have a hidden agenda in propagating this sort of news.

Anyway as for rohingyas once and when awami bastards are ousted from power I hope we can accomodate these oppressed brothers are sisters of ours in BD over the long run. We can not back an insurgency with our current socio-economic state. Had we been a country like S. korea or vietnam backing rohingya freedom struggle would have made sense but we r a poor country that can't even form its own policies.:hitwall: May be we can even make some good geopolitically beneficial deal with the burmese monkeys inreturn to accomodating Rohingyas in BD. This is the only solution for rohingya issue.

Okie's,no prob.:-)
Do tell the international Muslim brotherhood community to send money also.in loads.because we can't feed them anymore. Feeding millions of refugees for 2 decade is more than eny other country did in recent history.

Having more people is not a problem, if we can turn them from a liability to an asset. It's not like there are 10 million of them, the total number is around 700,000 - 800,000. We already have 300,000 - 500,000, unofficially many more. Total 1.2 million already got out of there and many went to India, Pakistan, Mid-east, Indonesia, Malaysia and the West.

Based on a deep sea port in Sonadia built by China, we can have a huge manufacturing base in Chittagong, extending towards Cox's Bazaar. Dhaka, Khulna and Comilla can be the other manufacturing hubs. If a small city like Singapore can accomodate 5 million people, then Bangladesh can easily accommodate these extra people. The problem is one of vision and proper innovative management of the country and its resources.

The official confirmation for amount of Burmese refugee in BD is currently near 4 million.I do agree ,that more people can be asset to a country, if the said people are highly skilled mass.in this case which is null and void. They were a liability 20 years back.more so now.
In last decade only, 25 thousands of rohingyas left BD with falls paperwork and passports to middle East alone.Most of them ended up in gutters and jail with BD citizenship acknowledgement in those countries. Making it more hard on ligal BD workers.
In 2012 Saudi government had to do a headcount of BD workers ,because the data provided by our government was not with per their own calculation.
All these future plan is very promising in black and white.but unless /untill we reach that point,the refugee issue is something I do not find lighthearted and amusing.

The official confirmation for amount of Burmese refugee in BD is currently near 4 million.I do agree ,that more people can be asset to a country, if the said people are highly skilled mass.in this case which is null and void. They were a liability 20 years back.more so now.
In last decade only, 25 thousands of rohingyas left BD with falls paperwork and passports to middle East alone.Most of them ended up in gutters and jail with BD citizenship acknowledgement in those countries. Making it more hard on ligal BD workers.
In 2012 Saudi government had to do a headcount of BD workers ,because the data provided by our government was not with per their own calculation.
All these future plan is very promising in black and white.but unless /untill we reach that point,the refugee issue is something I do not find lighthearted and amusing.

Several figures do not look right. 4 million is way too high and 25k in Saudi is way too low.

There is no future plan, I am just stating possibilities and a general point, I am well aware this will not happen in Bangladesh now or in near future.

For refugee problem, as I stated earlier, it is a price we are paying to keep good relation with Myanmar and I proposed before that we may have to make a grand bargain deal with Myanmar, in a negotiation under sponsorship of China, ASEAN and OIC, so that Bangladesh and other Muslim countries can share the burden and take them in, while Myanmar does the following in return:
- accepts Bangladesh entry into ASEAN
- allows China to build Chittagong-Myanmar-Kunming road and rail
- allows favorable trade privilege to Bangladeshi businessmen and investor, specially in Agro-industrial sector

@asad71 ,if you wish that more rohingya civilians be butchered by mynamar army ,then support terror. Mynamar army will target and butcher the villages that shelter the insurgents.

In the face of such horrendous massacres and atrocities, it is but natural for people to react. I doubt these Mujahids know about international politics. Theirs is just normal human reflex of self-preservation.

Do you know how Stalin dealt with the chechen insurgency? Do you wish that to be the fate of Rohingya. Because Mynamar stop ethnic cleansing of rohingya recently And these terrorist attacks will restart atrocities on civilians.

Last edited:
Several figures do not look right. 4 million is way too high and 25k in Saudi is way too low.

There is no future plan, I am just stating possibilities and a general point, I am well aware this will not happen in Bangladesh now or in near future.

For refugee problem, as I stated earlier, it is a price we are paying to keep good relation with Myanmar and I proposed before that we may have to make a grand bargain deal with Myanmar, in a negotiation under sponsorship of China, ASEAN and OIC, so that Bangladesh and other Muslim countries can share the burden and take them in, while Myanmar does the following in return:
- accepts Bangladesh entry into ASEAN
- allows China to build Chittagong-Myanmar-Kunming road and rail
- allows favorable trade privilege to Bangladeshi businessmen and investor, specially in Agro-industrial sector

1. 4 mlln figure is okay. They are the majority people in many localities from St Martin to Chittagong.

2.The option for BD is clear. Declare to the international community that Burma must create conditions in Arakan so that the Rohingyas are not forced to flee. The major component of these conditions is to recognize these people as first class citizens at par with the Burmans enjoying the benefits/facilities of the sate in equal measure. The declaration will mean nothing unless we allow the Mujahids to open camps to use as base and to train. Once the Burmese behave these camps will become irrelevant.This was the plan of Gen Zia when he allowed Mujahid camps.

3. There cannot be a lasting /meaningful peace with Burma unless that country solves the Rohingya and Muslim issues. There are a lot of Muslims all over Burma. Around 50% of the people and the most prosperous community in Yangon are Muslims. Some of them have also taken up arms to protect themselves. There is one Muslim insurgency group fighting the Burmese in alliance with the Shans.

1. 4 mlln figure is okay. They are the majority people in many localities from St Martin to Chittagong.

2.The option for BD is clear. Declare to the international community that Burma must create conditions in Arakan so that the Rohingyas are not forced to flee. The major component of these conditions is to recognize these people as first class citizens at par with the Burmans enjoying the benefits/facilities of the sate in equal measure. The declaration will mean nothing unless we allow the Mujahids to open camps to use as base and to train. Once the Burmese behave these camps will become irrelevant.This was the plan of Gen Zia when he allowed Mujahid camps.

3. There cannot be a lasting /meaningful peace with Burma unless that country solves the Rohingya and Muslim issues. There are a lot of Muslims all over Burma. Around 50% of the people and the most prosperous community in Yangon are Muslims. Some of them have also taken up arms to protect themselves. There is one Muslim insurgency group fighting the Burmese in alliance with the Shans.

1. I see, I was not aware
2. Lets agree to disagree on this point, I prefer the plan I mentioned in previous post
3. Other Muslim's are not our problem, I think they are Panthay, migrated Chinese Hui Muslims, may be China will deal with them

Bottom line, we should follow China's idea on this issue like most of our foreign policy issues.

1. I see, I was not aware
2. Lets agree to disagree on this point, I prefer the plan I mentioned in previous post
3. Other Muslim's are not our problem, I think they are Panthay, migrated Chinese Hui Muslims, may be China will deal with them

Bottom line, we should follow China's idea on this issue like most of our foreign policy issues.

1. A country of Bengalee Muslims must concern itself with the welfare of Bengalees and Muslims everywhere. And in the neighborhood the obligation should be more pressing. Otherwise the ideological foundation of our nation will be degraded.

2. BD is key to China's strategic ambitions in SA. Once she sees us serious she will definitely support us. Coordinating with Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia and other Muslim states we should be able to convince China to tow our line.China is not happy that the treacherous Burmese have opened up to the West. They know the Burmese are blackmailing them.

1. A country of Bengalee Muslims must concern itself with the welfare of Bengalees and Muslims everywhere. And in the neighborhood the obligation should be more pressing. Otherwise the ideological foundation of our nation will be degraded.

2. BD is key to China's strategic ambitions in SA. Once she sees us serious she will definitely support us. Coordinating with Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia and other Muslim states we should be able to convince China to tow our line.China is not happy that the treacherous Burmese have opened up to the West. They know the Burmese are blackmailing them.

China is not happy about malaysian policies towards chinese buddhist minority. Second, China and mynamar are pretty friendly.

Myanmar: Dragon at the Doorstep - China Digital Times (CDT)

Second ,consider it lucky that mynamar does not behave like china .

Dungan revolt (1862–77) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Total Muslim death: 8,000,000 -12,000,000, including civilians and soldiers

1. Agreed somewhat. I fully agree with giving them refuge in Bangladesh and in other Muslim countries, that is part of my proposal. Knowing Myanmar people, they will never allow them to have a good life there. They want them out.

2. Problem is none of two idiots Hasina or Khaleda is going to China, it seems both want to lick Indian boots, one more than the other. We cannot hope for something, we have to be sure what China wants. If China says go attack Myanmar, I will support going for it, but we are not that close to China yet and do not yet have a working alliance relationship with China yet, because of idiotic leadership. We need to achieve that first and then work together with the Chinese on this issue.

@Tshering22 what do you have to say on this rohingya issue.

They were supposed to live peacefully like other Myanma citizens. While most western and islamic media houses describe them as 'oppressed and being butchered', I had the opportunity to discuss this two years before the massive rioting happened with Myanma citizens whom I met in Bodh Gaya on a pilgrimage tour.

We had an elaborate discussion about this and this is exactly what they had said; the whole internal harassment of Buddhists in Muslim ghettoized regions is so high and small riots are so common that no one notices them. They also said that the tensions were simmering for many many years and were concerned that it would break out into a mass internal war like situation, which is exactly what happened.

Rohingya problem is not because they are Rohingyas, but because they impose islam on others, similar to what illegal pole vaulters do in Assam, WB and Meghalaya. You must be familiar with the separatist terrorism that rose during the partition time when Rakhine state was troubled with violent rioting and wanted to be ripped away from Burma as a part of 'east Pakistan'.

The struggle has been going on for many years.

What the ignorant 'western liberals' are seeing now is the snowballing of all the tensions that have happened in the past.

I am not against other communities generally, but it is expected that you don't impose your religion on a state that is dominantly not of that religion. Keep it to oneself and that person will be respected. It is not categorized today as 'jihadi terror' because Myanmar is sanctioned state by the West for junta ruling and they conveniently ignore the dangers in southeast Asia.

This is not about Myanmar or any other country but a collectively global problem.

And violence is not the final solution. A genuine introspection is crucial by Muslim clerics as well as Buddhist community heads to see what is wrong.

China is not happy about malaysian policies towards chinese buddhist minority. Second, China and mynamar are pretty friendly.

Myanmar: Dragon at the Doorstep - China Digital Times (CDT)

Second ,consider it lucky that mynamar does not behave like china .

Dungan revolt (1862–77) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Total Muslim death: 8,000,000 -12,000,000, including civilians and soldiers
Worry about yourself mate. How do you behave in J&K, NE and with the Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom