What's new

RSO Mujahids Ambush Burmese on BD-Burma Border

Why?Are you Burmese descendent living in BD?:what:

:o:But my country is not their country.

Bro I don't care who it is, as long as they are Muslim, I don't believe in this oh our country is too small to accommodate, we have lived like junglis in the past we can do it now. They are the most persecuted people in the world and only now is the international community being attentive to them, especially the global Muslim community. Let's not make a bad rep for BD and say we can't do this and that for our brothers and sisters, yes we can. I am planning to visit the Rohingya camps this year if I have the time and money.

We are the big brother of Rohingyas...Rohingyas need our guidance.

We are big brothers to no one, but we are little brothers to Chinese, so whatever the Chinese says we should do, we will do.

Any act of aggression from bangladesh to Burma will be met with an Indian response on bangladesh. Please think carefully before you act.
Please don't bring India into everything....
The Burmese are more than capable of defending themselves....in fact, India should learn from them how to tackle illegal immigration....

Last edited:
I support bringing in Rohingahs to BD, in fact bring all of them. My country is their country.

In fact in1947 they had lobbied hard to be included in Pakistan. Sadly, the non-Bengali bureaucrats/rulers of the time did not pay any attention to their demand.Even now they want to remain as an independent nation confederated to BD or merge with BD totally.

It's rich how this bongoloid talks about violence and jihaad and whatever else him and his dim friends interpret from some made up body of text, all whilst sitting in a western country. There is no limit to their hypocrisy.

The ungrateful little wretch of an OP is a proponent of terror who needs to be reported to the Canadian authorities sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
It's rich how this bongoloid talks about violence and jihaad and whatever else him and his dim friends interpret from some made up body of text, all whilst sitting in a western country. There is no limit to their hypocrisy.

The ungrateful little wretch of an OP is a proponent of terror who needs to be reported to the Canadian authorities sooner rather than later.
First report the Butcher of Muslims who now adorns the throne of Delhi. With a Butcher to lead them Indians should not talk of -----

First report the Butcher of Muslims who now adorns the throne of Delhi. With a Butcher to lead them Indians should not talk of -----

Yawn. Muslim this Muslim that. Get over yourself.

First talk sense, then we'll see.

Firstly, you need to handle your own house properly. Whom we elect is our choice in our country, by all sections of our people.

Your victim projection doesn't count squat here.

This is a conflict between you and the Burmese.

Don't drag us in the middle.

Oh and our Prime Minister is none of your bloody business.

Keep it that way if you don't want trouble.

Hello! We have a perfect example when state agencies start favouring terrorist groups against its neighbour and before you know they are back to bite you in the a@@. Humans never learn do they?

Unfortunately, the best piece of wisdom on this entire thread seems to have passed over everyones' heads.

In fact in1947 they had lobbied hard to be included in Pakistan. Sadly, the non-Bengali bureaucrats/rulers of the time did not pay any attention to their demand.Even now they want to remain as an independent nation confederated to BD or merge with BD totally.

It sounds impossible with the Arakanese claiming it is their land, the Rohingyas have no option but to enter BD. In sha Allah they get their land, I would take pride in knowing that we have got Muslim neighbours in one direction at least.

Back
Top Bottom