What's new

Hindus too fleeing persecution in Myanmar

Calling em outsiders is like calling all of non native Americans.... not Americans.

Well in that case rohyngas look mongoloid, Dravidian.... very much a mix of southern bengalis and native Burmese.

Thailand wants to give em shelter and they have to go back when situation cools down... then what? Rohyngas will become Thai because Burma said so?
My great grandparents are Marma and I don't look mongoloid.

Like your "correspondents" have any credibility and neutrality on the matter? :D

412 out of 30,000+.....ouch what a ratio....but good enough equivalency for BBS style people (just like 1 drop rule used among KKK supremacists and nazi nuremberg laws - after all...all propaganda dependent leftists are the same).
lol so no crocodile tears when Hindus are attacked or killed by buddhists? Were you sleeping when Tamil Hindu genocide took place in sri lanka ?

Hindu or Muslim all are Rohingya in Arakan. They are our blood brothers. They should unitedly work to repulse the Burmese invasion of their motherland Arakan. BD govt should unofficially organize and equip the Arakan Freedom Fighters and train them by the BGB Jawans, who excel in light weapons. This should be done before the Myanmar army expel or kill all the Rohingyas.
@idune

I am good with that. Just train and give them followings, Myanmar army will be on the run.

http://www.military-today.com/firearms/rpo_a_shmel.htm

The issue has more to do with ethnicity then religious differences.
Would they behave the same if these hindus looked east asian?
Both religion and ethnicity are at odd with Burmese xenophobe.They expelled half a million Hindus in 1960s branding them Indian and another 400k are stateless awaiting deportation.Those xenophobe want an ethnically pure, buddhist bamar state although 40 percent of total population there are ethnic and religious minority.That's why they are persecuting and discriminating every non-bamar people there.Insurgency is raging on over half of Myanmar territory where those ethnic and religious minorities are majority community, most of these ethnic minority are Buddhist as well but still at war against Myanmar.That's tell you something about those ethnic burmese.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ongoing-armed-struggle-in-myanmar.514811/

Last edited:
Both religion and ethnicity are at odd with Burmese xenophobe.They expelled half a million Hindus in 1960s branding them Indian and another 400k are stateless awaiting deportation.Those xenophobe want an ethnically pure, buddhist bamar state although 40 percent of total population there are ethnic and religious minority.That's why they are persecuting and discriminating every non-bamar people there.Insurgency is raging on over half of Myanmar territory where those ethnic and religious minorities are majority community, most of these ethnic minority are Buddhist as well but still at war against Myanmar.That's tell you something about those ethnic burmese.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ongoing-armed-struggle-in-myanmar.514811/
Thanks for clarifying everything, I wonder why indians still support them after they expelled half a million hindus in 1960's?

Calling em outsiders is like calling all of non native Americans.... not Americans.

Well in that case rohyngas look mongoloid, Dravidian.... very much a mix of southern bengalis and native Burmese.

Thailand wants to give em shelter and they have to go back when situation cools down... then what? Rohyngas will become Thai because Burma said so?
I don't condone supremacists and their behavior.

What are the Hindu Rohingyas feeling to Bangladesh stating?
মিয়ানমার থেকে বাংলাদেশে পালিয়ে আসা রোহিঙ্গা হিন্দু শরণার্থীরা কী বলছেন?

কাদির কল্লোল
বিবিসি বাংলা, ঢাকা
১ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৭

_97633314_gettyimages-840713040.jpg

ছবির কপিরাইট EMRUL KAMAL
Image caption কুতুপালং শরণার্থী শিবিরের কাছে একদল রোহিঙ্গা শরণার্থী

কক্সবাজারের উখিয়ায় কুতুপালং শরণার্থী শিবিরের কাছে একটি মন্দিরের পাশে একটি খোলা জায়গায় এসে আশ্রয় নিয়েছেন প্রায় পাঁচশো রোহিঙ্গা হিন্দু নারী-পুরুষ-শিশু।
মিয়ানমারের রাখাইনে এখন যে ব্যাপক সহিংসতা চলছে, এরাও তার শিকার হয়ে সেখান থেকে পালিয়ে এসেছেন।

রোহিঙ্গা মুসলিমরা হাজারে হাজারে রাখাইন থেকে পালিয়ে বাংলাদেশে আশ্রয় নিলেও এই প্রথম রোহিঙ্গা হিন্দুদের সেখান থেকে পালিয়ে আসতে দেখা গেল।
কুতুপালং এর মন্দিরে আশ্রয় নেয়া কয়েকজন রোহিঙ্গা হিন্দু নারী-পুরুষ বিবিসির কাছে বর্ণনা করেছেন কেন তারা সেখান থেকে পালিয়ে আসতে বাধ্য হয়েছেন।

যে হিন্দু গ্রামটি সবচেয়ে বেশি হামলার শিকার হয়েছে সেটির নাম ফকিরাবাজার।
দেনাবালার বাড়ি ছিল এই ফকিরাবাজার গ্রামে।

তিনি বলছিলেন অনেক দুঃখে সেখান থেকে তারা পালিয়ে এসেছেন।
"আমাদের গুলি করেছে। ঘরবাড়ী পুড়িয়ে দিয়েছে। ভাত-পানি খেতে দেয়নি। আমরা হিন্দু মানুষ। আমাদের মেরেছে-কেটেছে। আমাদের মন্দির পুড়িয়ে দিয়েছে। সেই জন্য আমরা চলে এসেছি। এক গ্রাম থেকেই আমরা চারশো জনের মতো এসেছি। যারা মারতে এসেছিল, ওরা কালো পোশাক পরে এসেছিল। ওদের চিনি না। শুধু চোখ দেখা যাচ্ছিল।"

বকুলবালা নামে আরেক শরণার্থী জানান, ফকিরাবাজার থেকে কয়েক কিলোমিটার দূরে চিকনছড়িতে ছিল তার বাড়ি। মেয়েকে বিয়ে দিয়েছিলেন ফকিরাবাজারে। তার স্বামী মেয়েকে দেখার জন্য ফকিরাবাজার যান। সেখানে তার স্বামী, মেয়ে এবং নাতি সবাই নিহত হয়েছে।
"সেখানে সব মানুষকে কেটে ফেলেছে। সেখানে আমার মেয়েকে কেটে ফেলেছে। আমার মেয়েকে দেখতে গিয়েছিল আমার স্বামী। আমার স্বামীকেও কেটে ফেলেছে। আমার নাতি ছিল। তাকেও কেটে ফেলেছে।"

আরও পড়ুন: মিয়ানমারের রোহিঙ্গা নির্যাতন: সত্য, মিথ্যা এবং আং সান সুচি

সশস্ত্র রোহিঙ্গা মুসলিম গোষ্ঠী 'আরসা'র নেপথ্যে কারা?

হামলাকারীদের চিনতে পেরেছিলেন কিনা, এই প্রশ্নের উত্তরে বকুলবালা বলেন, কালো পোশাকে আবৃত থাকায় তাদের চেনা যাচ্ছিল না।
"কালো কালো পোশাক পরে ওরা এসেছিল। চোখ ছাড়া আর কিছু দেখা যায় না। চিনতে পারিনি। ওরা কাটছিল, মারছিল, গুলি করছিল। সবাইকে মেরে ফেলেছে। ওরা কখনো বার্মিজ ভাষায় কথা বলছিল, কখনো বাংলা বলছিল। ওদের হাতে অনেক ধারালো অস্ত্র ছিল। চিকনছড়িতে যখন ওরা এসে পৌছায়, তার আগেই আমরা পালিয়ে যাই"

শিবকুমার নামে আরেকজন জানিয়েছেন, তার মা বাবা খালা সবাইকে হামলাকারীরা মেরে ফেলেছে।
"হিন্দু মুসলমান সবাইকে মেরেছে। গুলি করেছে। ওরা কালো পোশাক পরা ছিল। আমি চিনি না। চারিদিক থেকে ঘেরাও করে আমাদের মারছে। হিন্দু মুসলমান সবাই এক সঙ্গে পালিয়ে এসেছি।"

http://www.bbc.com/bengali/news-41123859?SThisFB

Not much bharati sanghis on this thread.

Poor b@stards are confused whether to still cheer for Myanmar janta for their massacre of Muslims or condemn them for this persecution against Hindus. :lol:

Not much bharati sanghis on this thread.

Poor b@stards are confused whether to still cheer for Myanmar janta for their massacre of Muslims or condemn them for this persecution against Hindus. :lol:

Do you even know who is killing the hindus of Myanmar?
I could post pictures but the usual denial will kick in.

We completely support Myanmar Buddhists and our hope is the hindus of India learn from them.

We completely support Myanmar Buddhists and our hope is the hindus of India learn from them.

All I know is that whoever is killing is doing under patronage of Myanmar government. And they are ones you worship.

I know you support those f*ckers of Myanmar. But don't worry. You won't learn a thing or two from them. If you do then that would be the last mistake of your f!lthy race.

Finally admitted that India is the Grand Master of the Chess Board.:smitten::smitten:
Chanakya.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom