What's new

Hindus fight to get justice for Muslims in Gujarat riots: The Great untold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine lets then wait for another 10 years.

Until and unless an Indian court of law declares him criminally culpable in the riots, he is innocent.

Is this english not understandable to you guys ? :undecided:

Innocent until proven guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Ofcourse it is, considering that law and order (by extension police) is a state subject and the CM as the elected representative of the people controls the police.

If you want transfer the cases outside Gujarat. Oh wait they have already been done.

N

So you agree that right now he is innocent ? A simple yes/no would suffice.

No, it would not suffice.

Please show me where I have said something different.

He has been the CM of Gujarat for so long ...do say how Gujarat muslims are being oppressed ?? But yes if Islamism or the ummah thing is brought forth more than nationalism ,he might not be tolerant

Gujrat Muslims are too scared.....unko apne and apne behno ki izzat pyari he.....ALSO modi wants vote.....

Dateline, back in the George Negus days (2008).
Dateline Documentary on Gujrat Riots

Same old same old. Some victims telling their sad stories. What else do you expect in a communal riot ? Hope they find the courage to move on with their life.

Moreover there have been instances that the police going soft on rioting Muslims too for the fear of being branded anti-minority and refusing to come to the aid of Hindus in distress. So its really not a one way street.

Gujrat Muslims are too scared.....unko apne and apne behno ki izzat pyari he.....ALSO modi wants vote.....

Gujrat muslims are really too scared . They want freedom from pakistan !:rofl:

No, it would not suffice.

Please show me where I have said something different.

Sunday morning 4 AM. Not in a mood to flip random pages. :lazy:

But doesn't change the fact that you have labelled Modi mass-murderer, fascist killer etc.

Good that you accepted you were wrong in calling him that.

The crucial point is that the Shia killing in Pakistan is a manifestation of the general lawlessness. !

Its a manifestation of the 1400 year old irreconcilable rivalry. Lets not gloss over and put mascara over it, hoping it would look somewhat pretty.

Anyway, this is not about Shia, so let's move on.

Fine.

once he comes on power then he will opress the Muslims...and give more rights only to others people....... some indian muslims of mine on face book know it ......

pk_baloch, My stance on Indian Muslims is the same right from the first day. Indian Muslims (with the exception of Kashmiri Muslims, not bcoz they r fair r lovely as some Indians here will incorrectly point out, but bcoz majority support Pakistan in their profiles) are not getting any sympathy from me unless they change their anti-Pakistani stance. There are four to five Indian Muslims on this forum Fazlu, Angrez-kk-Jailor (Hyderabadi Muslim who also have a youtube account), Ejaz_R, Trisonics and the lastest Faizahmed and farhan something and ALL of them have something against Pakistan.

I never understand why Pakistanis get emotional for these Indian Muslims? Let Modi come to power, he will take good care of them and all the show off and jumpiness will go away! :D!

and hafiz saeed is nice person ,donot u know he lost all his family and relatives in 1947 ......the hindus killed his all relatives .......2morrow the assam and burma muslims can also become jahdi like hafiz saeed..they have suffered alot ..its not the way even to kill iilegal immigrants like u do .....tommorow if they become jhidi then donot blame to indian muslims.....

pk_baloch, My stance on Indian Muslims is the same right from the first day. Indian Muslims (with the exception of Kashmiri Muslims, not bcoz they r fair r lovely as some Indians over here will incorrectly point out, but bcoz majority support Pakistan in their profiles) are not getting any sympathy from me unless they change their anti-Pakistani stance. There are four to five Indian Muslims on this forum Fazlu, Angrez-kk-Jailor (Hyderabadi Muslim who also have a youtube account), Ejaz_R, Trisonics and the lastest Faizahmed and farhan something and ALL of them have something against Pakistan.

I never understand why Pakistanis get emotional for these Indian Muslims? Let Modi come to power, he will take good care of them and all the show off and jumpiness will go away! :D!

Abey chal sar pe tel laga...it will reduce the heat, act as a coolant and in general help the brain function in a more organized way.

and hafiz saeed is nice person ,donot u know he lost all his family and relatives in 1947 ......the hindus killed his all relatives .......2morrow the assam and burma muslims can also become jahdi like hafiz saeed..they have suffered alot ..its not the way even to kill iilegal immigrants like u do .....tommorow if they become ****** then donot blame to indian muslims.....

Do you have any idea how many Sikhs and Hindus lost their family members in Pakistan? How many Hafiz Saeeds do you see in India?

Why the hell Indian posters are trying to convince Pakistanis that Hindus and Muslims and Christians and Sikhs and others care for each other in India ...they will not believe... this is hard bound into their DNA that Hindus will always kill Muslims....even though its Muslims in Pakistan who have reduced Hindu Population to less than 1% from 16% in 1947.

They cry Minority minority against India but they give a crap to their Minorities...

pk_baloch, My stance on Indian Muslims is the same right from the first day. Indian Muslims (with the exception of Kashmiri Muslims, not bcoz they r fair r lovely as some Indians here will incorrectly point out, but bcoz majority support Pakistan in their profiles) are not getting any sympathy from me unless they change their anti-Pakistani stance. There are four to five Indian Muslims on this forum Fazlu, Angrez-kk-Jailor (Hyderabadi Muslim who also have a youtube account), Ejaz_R, Trisonics and the lastest Faizahmed and farhan something and ALL of them have something against Pakistan.

Indian muslims live in the best country of south asia and feel really fortunate in not being citizens of pakistan . Rather you people need sympathy from indian muslims for the pathetic condition your country and muslims are in .:rofl:

The crucial point is that the Shia killing in Pakistan is a manifestation of the general lawlessness. All kinds of killings go on in Karachi and elsewhere. The government can't provide electricity, jobs, education, security -- nothing!

In this general lawlessness, any kind of extremist will run amok, and they do. But the fact remains that Shia are represented in Pakistani society -- at all levels and in all spheres of public life -- well beyond their numbers. There is no institutionalized discrimination.

Anyway, this is not about Shia, so let's move on.

Replacing Shias wiht muslims and Pakistan with India will also be very Apt

Indian muslims live in the best country of south asia and feel really fortunate in not being citizens of pakistan . Rather you people need sympathy from indian muslims for the pathetic condition your country and muslims are in .:rofl:

ur ALOK HINDU INDIAN MEMBER HERSELF SAID THE more INDIAN MUSLIM LIVE IN SLUMS ...and I agree with her points .......:rolleyes:

and hafiz saeed is nice person ,donot u know he lost all his family and relatives in 1947 ......the hindus killed his all relatives .......2morrow the assam and burma muslims can also become jahdi like hafiz saeed..they have suffered alot ..its not the way even to kill iilegal immigrants like u do .....tommorow if they become jhidi then donot blame to indian muslims.....

Typical Pakistani terrorist lover. May you get what you wish on others. Oh wait that will actually be a welcome change.

Do you have any idea how many Sikhs and Hindus lost their family members in Pakistan? How many Hafiz Saeeds do you see in India?

THE MORE SIKHS HAD BEEN KILLED BY HINDUS IN 1984........U ALSO HAD BURNED THEIR LIBRARIES TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom