What's new

Hindus fight to get justice for Muslims in Gujarat riots: The Great untold

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is a non religious country you farthead. They dont do Buddhist rituals in the state ceremony neither their state provide any special treatment to any religion. So its fair for Muslim to give up some freedom in China like every other religion. India does not fall into that category moron.

What a weird logic you have? So, you are happy to serve Chinese even you know that they don't allow Muslims to perform Roza.

China is a non religious country you farthead. They dont do Buddhist rituals in the state ceremony neither their state provide any special treatment to any religion. So its fair for Muslim to give up some freedom in China like every other religion. India does not fall into that category moron.

According to Bangladeshi idiots some Islamic fards become non mandatory when it comes to a godless sugardaddy.

Use these, CPC standard issue pom poms for cheerleading nations

52767d1330557803-pom-pom-pom-poms-red.jpg

But Cry wolf when Europe or some other nations does the same

Burqa ban in France will make them angry but entry ban in mosque for minors and Ramadan ban make them cheerleaders of China.

Dande ke yaar hain.

Democratic secular countries seem fair game. They may possibly listen to their pathetic blabbering.

Communist China will shoot first and talk later. Exactly what seems to work with some of them. ;)

Some years from now, I believe even the western countries will follow the Indian secular model.
We love being in India. We love Indians irrespective of all religions.

Hats off to those who fought and still fighting for the injustices done to any community. Now its also the time to take up 1984 killings with full force and not rest until the guilty are punished.

I wish to see a day when i see extremist organizations (of any religion) in just history books.

Some years from now, I believe even the western countries will follow the Indian secular model.

Hats off to those who fought and still fighting for the injustices done to any community. Now its also the time to take up 1984 killings with full force and not rest until the guilty are punished.

I wish to see a day when i see extremist organizations (of any religion) in just history books.

Tereh muh mein ghee sakkar!

Huh dude you are talking about Pakistani movies right ?? ...Who the Heck gives Bali of muslim :woot::woot::woot: ..... You better name the movies .....Iam sure no Indian Movies ever depicted that in a good light or otherwise also ...but Pak movies...hmmm

Its movie "1000 khoon maaf" directed by Narinder modi and babu bajrang and Maya Kodnani were hero and heroine in this movie while its produced by hinduvata extremists .. demo of movie has been posted

R u nut ? What's wrong with your mentality ?

calling Tilak as blood.. is this your mentality level ?

jiss insaan k haath, paoon aur sar innocent loghoon k khoon se rungey hoon uss ka tilak be blood nazar ata ha..yea meri mentality ha :)

Discussion should be in positive way, based on technical, logical facts not like you do... Posting some stupid blogs or video is not a way of discussion.

I dont know what will be the fact for you guys. so babu barang whose crime got proved in court saying openly in video that modi supported him in his crime and replaced judges for him so that he don't get any punishment is stupid?

or this article "Modi’s murderous minister" of Aakar Patel who is former editor of Gujarati paper Divya Bhaskar is stupid. Did you bother to read his article before labelling it stupid? Its you who is behaving stupid by ignoring everything which goes against your fav Modi

Modi

or this article "Modi’s murderous minister" of Aakar Patel who is former editor of Gujarati paper Divya Bhaskar is stupid. Did you bother to read his article before labelling it stupid? Its you who is behaving stupid by ignoring everything which goes against your fav Modi

Modi

Well if you want my candid reply ---Aakar Patel is indeed stupid and a casual look at his articles would betray where his political affliations lie.

Pakistani internet terrorist on the loose. Sheesh the amount of religious indoctrination and hatred these morons receive from childhood is astounding.

British + Pakistani.

Now is it really astounding ? ;)

Western nations have already started saying multiculturalism is a failed thing. The can get only more nationalistic from here. And I'm not even going to mention Russia or the east europeans here.

Indian (pseudo)secular model is 'sham' and I wish for the day a French style secularism is introduced which abolishes any special treatment afforded to any community on the basis of religion, no separate laws for individual communities and a Uniform Civil Code introduced etc.

There were lots of terrorist attacks,communal riots and even one true blue genocide/ethnic cleansing that happened between '84 and 2002.

There were lots of terrorist attacks,communal riots and even one true blue genocide/ethnic cleansing that happened between '84 and 2002.

Nobody stops you from similarly taking up the effort that Teesta Setalvad took up for Gujarat, in the case of the victims of 1984. I contribute , financially, from a very limited income, to those pursuing the matter. What do you do, apart from justifying your party's mass murders by referring to another ****** gang's mass murders as a justification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom