What's new

Hindus fight to get justice for Muslims in Gujarat riots: The Great untold

Status
Not open for further replies.
faiz is a shiv sena member :D

really? That is why he is coming up with threads like these.. Indians will love to convince you that everything is fine in India, there is no South/North divide, there is not ethnic friction, there is no religious friction and everyone is united n living happily in India, but we or at least I know the reality ;)

I have never used those phrases. Unlike others, I am most particular what I say.

I posted 26 times on this thread. These are the numbers of my posts:

27,29,31,34,36,38,42,44,46,49,51,53,56,58,61,65,91,97,99,101,106,109,111,120,122 and 136 ( apart from this).

Please go through it, and then address a public apology to me for misrepresenting me and attributing false statements to me. A cringing one would be most satisfactory. However, a manly one will do; I will settle for that.

Well as I said neither you nor me is new to this fora...or this was the first Narendra Modi thread. One particular thread comes to my mind - the Terrorist Modi on Times list. Go through that at your leisure.

Fine from all this I take it that you accept Modi is innocent right now especially after the clean chit given by the SC. That is enough for me.

Hindu population was NEVER 16% in WEST Pakistan. The 16% Hindu population of 1947 included the Hindu population from BOTH EAST AND WEST WINGS. The western press is extremely biased against Muslims, reducing population from 16% to 1% means conversions of millions of people in less than 60 years which is NOT possible and I am sure such a great genocidal event will not go unnoticed by World media. This is only Indian propaganda that Pakistan converted millions of Hindus in less than 60 years.

Even the corrupt Sindhi Vadera Mian Mithha who converted Rinkle Kumari et al mentioned that for the past 100 years he has converted 400 Hindus to Muslims. Where u get these numbers from?

If Hindu population was at 20-30% in Pakistan as you guyz claim all the time, then they will be a very strong minority to begin with like Indian Muslims or Pakistani Shias, and if someone started to forcefully convert them in such large number, I am sure there must be very bloody Hindu Muslims riots. The Hindu population of [West] Pakistan has more or less stayed the same 3 - 5%

I knew you are weak in geography and history but your maths is equally pathetic. In 1951 percent of hindus in pakistan was 22 % . and in 1941 hindu % of east bengal was 28 % which would have declined to near 20-22 % in 1951 because of migration of hindus to india . Now think that percent of hindus in united pak and east pak both was around 22 % . So it means that pencent of hindus in west pakistan was also near 20-22 % .

You pakistanis are really poor in academics . Maybe u should apply that coconut oil in your head to increase brain power .:rofl:

Good for them and good for you!! Indian Muslims look perfectly at home!! :D Keep these people back in India!! ;)'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh my God, why this has a dumb retarded look on his face all the time! what the hell!

Both the pics speaks for itself

and hafiz saeed is nice person ,donot u know he lost all his family and relatives in 1947 ......the hindus killed his all relatives .......2morrow the assam and burma muslims can also become jahdi like hafiz saeed..they have suffered alot ..its not the way even to kill iilegal immigrants like u do .....tommorow if they become jhidi then donot blame to indian muslims.....

Bugti also a nice person but unfortunately Pakistan assassinated him now you facing widespread unrest in Balochistan , don't expect such things in India . Hafiz sons are working in India I think on the other hand you searching for Bugti family members 2 kill them sick Pakistan mentality. STOP blaming India for your current situation.

ARV_30_NARENDRA_MODI_10205f.jpg

is this blood of Muslim on his forehead?

Well as I said neither you nor me is new to this fora...or this was the first Narendra Modi thread. One particular thread comes to my mind - the Terrorist Modi on Times list. Go through that at your leisure.

Fine from all this I take it that you accept Modi is innocent right now. That is enough for me.

You can apologize after going through that. I am sure of what I have said. Have the courage to say out loud that you imagine things, and have woolly impressions about what people have actually said.

I knew you are weak in geography and history but your maths is equally pathetic. In 1951 percent of hindus in pakistan was 22 % . and in 1941 hindu % of east bengal was 28 % which would have declined to near 20-22 % in 1951 because of migration of hindus to india . Now think that percent of hindus in united pak and east pak both was around 22 % . So it means that pencent of hindus in west pakistan was also near 20-22 % .

You pakistanis are really poor in academics . Maybe u should apply that coconut oil in your head to increase brain power .:rofl:

What is your source? ;) and where did millions of West Pakistani Hindus vanished? Even now Hindu girlz r easy targets but not Hindu men.. so r u sure that Pakistan converted millions of Hindu men without resistance in less than 65 years? The only explanation that comes to mind is that they converted on their free will if there was no hoola hoopla about it. What a pathetic habitual liar you are.. was it Uttarkhand? ;)

really? That is why he is coming up with threads like these.. Indians will love to convince you that everything is fine in India, there is no South/North divide, there is not ethnic friction, there is no religious friction and everyone is united n living happily in India, but we or at least I know the reality ;)

Who is painting such a rosy picture of India ??
All indians in this forum concedes that we have probelms, many probelms.....but we also know that despite all that we are still moving forwards and breaking the barriers..............

Because of his antecedents, testimonials of not just one - but multiple independent corroborations.

care to share those testimonials?

I thought you will ignore any testimonial the way you ignored the statement of bajrang babu about Modi

Who is painting such a rosy picture of India ??
All indians in this forum concedes that we have probelms, many probelms.....but we also know that despite all that we are still moving forwards and breaking the barriers..............

which barriers? by sending all the Kerala coconut girlz on cheap outsourcing to USA?

is this blood of Muslim on his forehead?

Yes its the blood of Muslim , a fair tall,genetically healthy muslim's blood...................you are great for Instantly understanding this by one look at the photo...you sir should be given the title of the sherlock holmes of the East ...

which barriers? by sending all the Kerala coconut girlz on cheap outsourcing to USA?

Yes even that too ......got anything more :flame:

You can apologize after going through that. I am sure of what I have said. Have the courage to say out loud that you imagine things, and have woolly impressions about what people have actually said.

Ok I could not resist it :D

No, I will not break the law, but I will resist this fascist coming to power to the utmost.

Modi PM of India?

Over our dead bodies.

Because he was a protector of the people, and he broke his oath to protect the people and serve the constitution. Nothing can be more sinful than a person in authority who misuses his authority. He should burn in hell.

Why would you want an innocent person to burn in hell ? Why would you call an innocent person fascist ?

Did I say he had? Do you understand the meaning of the word 'analogy'? Have you not read my earlier posts where I explicitly stated that Modi was not himself guilty of murder, but of criminal conspiracy, and complicity in the riots and murders? Which part of that did you not remember?.

Who are you to pronounce him guilty on PDF ? SC appointed online judge on special deputation to Def.pk ?

As I said, the posts are there. Go through at your leisure.

Yes its the blood of Muslim , a fair tall,genetically healthy muslim's blood...................you are great for Instantly understanding this by one look at the photo...you sir should be given the title of the sherlock holmes of the East ...

Really he seem one of those guy you see in horror movie who give bali of muslim to please their devi mata

What is your source? ;) and where did millions of West Pakistani Hindus vanished? Even now Hindu girlz r easy targets but not Hindu men.. so r u sure that Pakistan converted millions of Hindu men without resistance in less than 65 years? The only explanation that comes to mind is that they converted on their free will if there was no hoola hoopla about it. What a pathetic habitual liar you are.. was it Uttarkhand? ;)

I have two explainations !

1. Either the pakistani muslims breed at enormous rates and have outbred their hindu countrymen.
2. Or pakistani terrorists have lynched all hindus to near extermination or they have been forcefully converted.

What a pathetic habitual liar you are

Not more than you . The other day you posted the pics of a pakistani and a brazillian girl calling them indians :lol:
And what about that bihari girl who suddenly became south indian but actually turned out to be pakistani :rofl: . Still I can't help myself chuckle when I think bout that. You are the only chronic attention seeking liar on this forum .

Was it uttarakhand ?

It is uttarakhand !:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom