What's new

Hindus fight to get justice for Muslims in Gujarat riots: The Great untold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell Indian posters are trying to convince Pakistanis that Hindus and Muslims and Christians and Sikhs and others care for each other in India ...they will not believe... this is hard bound into their DNA that Hindus will always kill Muslims....even though its Muslims in Pakistan who have reduced Hindu Population to less than 1% from 16% in 1947.

They cry Minority minority against India but they give a crap to their Minorities...

Hindu population was NEVER 16% in WEST Pakistan. The 16% Hindu population of 1947 included the Hindu population from BOTH EAST AND WEST WINGS. The western press is extremely biased against Muslims, reducing population from 16% to 1% means conversions of millions of people in less than 60 years which is NOT possible and I am sure such a great genocidal event will not go unnoticed by World media. This is only Indian propaganda that Pakistan converted millions of Hindus in less than 60 years.

Even the corrupt Sindhi Vadera Mian Mithha who converted Rinkle Kumari et al mentioned that for the past 100 years he has converted 400 Hindus to Muslims. Where u get these numbers from?

If Hindu population was at 20-30% in Pakistan as you guyz claim all the time, then they will be a very strong minority to begin with like Indian Muslims or Pakistani Shias, and if someone started to forcefully convert them in such large number, I am sure there must be very bloody Hindu Muslims riots. The Hindu population of [West] Pakistan has more or less stayed the same 3 - 5%

ur ALOK HINDU INDIAN MEMBER HERSELF SAID THE more INDIAN MUSLIM LIVE IN SLUMS ...and I agree with her points .......:rolleyes:

Any proof ? Cuz here brainfarts don't count ! My 2 best friends are muslims and they hate pakistan to the core . Even more than many hindu fanatics.

Why the hell Indian posters are trying to convince Pakistanis that Hindus and Muslims and Christians and Sikhs and others care for each other in India ...they will not believe... this is hard bound into their DNA that Hindus will always kill Muslims....even though its Muslims in Pakistan who have reduced Hindu Population to less than 1% from 16% in 1947.

They cry Minority minority against India but they give a crap to their Minorities...

[To all mods , Sarcasm is implied here and is relevant to the post iam replying to]

Nope Orange ...Hindu population reduced because they saw the light of Islam and the love Pakistan has for its Hindu citizens therefore willfuly converted . thats why the hindu population reduced

THE MORE SIKHS HAD BEEN KILLED BY HINDUS IN 1984........U ALSO HAD BURNED THEIR LIBRARIES TOO

Yeah right. I suggest you to do some research, google will be a good place to start.

And what libraries are you talking about :confused:

Well keep fighting folks, meanwhile Narendra bhai takes his leave.. :wave:

ARV_30_NARENDRA_MODI_10205f.jpg

Two hour documentary final solution on gujrat riot..watch it guys

Asim this documentary was initially banned in india because its hard for most hindu to swallow the bitter truth but still guys like rakesh sharma bring the truth in public. It clearly show how Modi incited the rioting. This documentary has been screened on BBC, NHK,DR2,YLE and different other channel but never in india where it was made

Last edited by a moderator:
Any proof ? Cuz here brainfarts don't count ! My 2 best friends are muslims and they hate pakistan to the core . Even more than many hindu fanatics.

Good for them and good for you!! Indian Muslims look perfectly at home!! :D Keep these people back in India!! ;)'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well keep fighting folks, meanwhile Narendra bhai takes his leave.. :wave:

ARV_30_NARENDRA_MODI_10205f.jpg

Oh my God, why this has a dumb retarded look on his face all the time! what the hell!

pk_baloch, My stance on Indian Muslims is the same right from the first day. Indian Muslims (with the exception of Kashmiri Muslims, not bcoz they r fair r lovely as some Indians here will incorrectly point out, but bcoz majority support Pakistan in their profiles) are not getting any sympathy from me unless they change their anti-Pakistani stance. There are four to five Indian Muslims on this forum Fazlu, Angrez-kk-Jailor (Hyderabadi Muslim who also have a youtube account), Ejaz_R, Trisonics and the lastest Faizahmed and farhan something and ALL of them have something against Pakistan.

I never understand why Pakistanis get emotional for these Indian Muslims? Let Modi come to power, he will take good care of them and all the show off and jumpiness will go away! :D!
\
beleive me ,write on ur copy.....faiz ahmed is not a muslim ..he pretends to be muslim.......jinni im going to have lunch haha

Sunday morning 4 AM. Not in a mood to flip random pages. :lazy:

But doesn't change the fact that you have labelled Modi mass-murderer, fascist killer etc.

Good that you accepted you were wrong in calling him that.

Its a manifestation of the 1400 year old irreconcilable rivalry. Lets not gloss over and put mascara over it, hoping it would look somewhat pretty.

Fine.

I have never used those phrases. Unlike others, I am most particular what I say.

I posted 26 times on this thread. These are the numbers of my posts:

27,29,31,34,36,38,42,44,46,49,51,53,56,58,61,65,91,97,99,101,106,109,111,120,122 and 136 ( apart from this).

Please go through it, and then address a public apology to me for misrepresenting me and attributing false statements to me. A cringing one would be most satisfactory. However, a manly one will do; I will settle for that.

Indian muslims live in the best country of south asia and feel really fortunate in not being citizens of pakistan . Rather you people need sympathy from indian muslims for the pathetic condition your country and muslims are in .:rofl:

Oh no, I don't need any sympathy from INDIAN MUSLIMS or any INDIAN for that matter. Best country of south asia? What CRITERIA u r using? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom