What's new

Hindus fight to get justice for Muslims in Gujarat riots: The Great untold

Status
Not open for further replies.
=======================

Oh well the thread is nearing its extinction. Let me get my fairness cream ready.

It was precisely a Hindu vs Muslim riot. One in a long list of riots. Not the first, not the last. And for the millionth time, regarding Modi's involvement, the jury is out on that and lets hold our horses.

you are not getting the point. Riots/conflict happen but what should be the role of CM or police in such riots? picking side and helping rioters to kill others because they are Muslims? yea may be after 10 years jury find Modi as criminal just like babu bajrang was found guilty after 10 years

Well lets then wait for that to be finished and if there is any ground actually for Modi to be prosecuted, let a case be filed, let it actually run and if at the very last if Modi is indeed found guilty , then lets have a temper tantrum contest on Modi.

Till then he is innocent. Why cant people accept that very basic of Indian judicial process - innocent until proven guilty ? I suspect it is just not the issue of justice,,it extends beyond that into idealogical and political battlefields.

And who has suggested anything else? He is the legally constituted Chief Minister of a legally constituted government under the Constitution. Everybody acknowledges that.

All that people have been saying for ten years now is that he cannot, should not preside over an administrative and police apparatus which he can twist.

Is that too bizarre?

He is certainly innocent until proven guilty. I stand for his being investigated, and arraigned, and tried, if there is evidence against him.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

you are not getting the point. Riots/conflict happen but what should be the role of CM or police in such riots? picking side and helping rioters to kill others because they are Muslims? yea may be after 10 years jury find Modi as criminal just like babu bajrang was found guilty after 10 years

Fine lets then wait for another 10 years.

Until and unless an Indian court of law declares him criminally culpable in the riots, he is innocent.

Is this english not understandable to you guys ? :undecided:

Innocent until proven guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty.

All that people have been saying for ten years now is that he cannot, should not preside over an administrative and police apparatus which he can twist.

Is that too bizarre?

Ofcourse it is, considering that law and order (by extension police) is a state subject and the CM as the elected representative of the people controls the police.

If you want transfer the cases outside Gujarat. Oh wait they have already been done.

He is certainly innocent until proven guilty. I stand for his being investigated, and arraigned, and tried, if there is evidence against him.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

So you agree that right now he is innocent ? A simple yes/no would suffice.

I just googled him on youtube.. is this the hottie Gujju Modi for whom Muslims of India are going to vote as per Indian posters here. it means two things -

modi reaction in a news program for a question ........flv - YouTube

1. Either Indian Muslims are too scared

2. They r not Muslims anymore but Hindus, as according to Indians, Hinduism is not a religion but a way of life and EVERY INDIAN is a HINDU first ;)

once he comes on power then he will opress the Muslims...and give more rights only to others people....... some indian muslims of mine on face book know it ......

I wasn't denying the reality of Shia-Sunni conflict but responding to the insinuation that Shias are marginalized in Pakistan. You are right that people might take it into a different tangent.

Ofcourse they are. Worse than just being marginalized they are being actively hounded out as kafir. Day after day does not pass without news of 6 Shias killed in Gilgit, 18 lined up and shot dead in Lulusar, 7 killed in Quetta etc etc. Is shiakilling.com banned in Oz ?

once he comes on power then he will opress the Muslims...and give more rights only to others people....... some indian muslims of mine on face book know it ......

He has been the CM of Gujarat for so long ...do say how Gujarat muslims are being oppressed ?? But yes if Islamism or the ummah thing is brought forth more than nationalism ,he might not be tolerant

Then why you guys dont use the same logic for hafiz saeed who was not found guilty by lahore high court

Hafiz Saeed is free to stand trial for crimes in Pakistan in Pakistani court .....For his crimes in india, he has to stand in Indian courts......

He has been the CM of Gujarat for so long ...do say how Gujarat muslims are being oppressed ?? But yes if Islamism or the ummah thing is brought forth more than nationalism ,he might not be tolerant

Last edited by a moderator:
well question is not hindu vs Muslim conflicts or riots.. question is involvement of minister using their power and authority to commit crime against their own peoples and giving aid and protection to criminals

The role of politicians and police has also been investigated. Ex minister Kodnani (she was not minister when the riots happened BTW) and AFAIK policemen have been convicted of instigation and inaction respectively. The role of the CM of the state was investigated by an SIT constituted under the supreme court of India.

Why the hell are you harping on the lines when exactly that is what is being investigated by India and people are being sent to jail? What inner confort does that provide you?

You are adequately intelligent to represent Pakistani viewpoint on the matter, THAT I give you.

Then why you guys dont use the same logic for hafiz saeed who was not found guilty by lahore high court

WOW, 10 pages of beating about the bush only to offer apology for your state's terrorism. Very sad.

Because of his antecedents, testimonials of not just one - but multiple independent corroborations.

Dude Raja Pakistani...no need to post random YT videos to imply 1947 was much needed and justified.

I am a staunch believer in Partition being a boon to India. You need not try to convince me.

Ofcourse they are. Worse than just being marginalized they are being actively hounded out as kafir. Day after day does not pass without news of 6 Shias killed in Gilgit, 18 lined up and shot dead in Lulusar, 7 killed in Quetta etc etc. Is shiakilling.com banned in Oz ?

The crucial point is that the Shia killing in Pakistan is a manifestation of the general lawlessness. All kinds of killings go on in Karachi and elsewhere. The government can't provide electricity, jobs, education, security -- nothing!

In this general lawlessness, any kind of extremist will run amok, and they do. But the fact remains that Shia are represented in Pakistani society -- at all levels and in all spheres of public life -- well beyond their numbers. There is no institutionalized discrimination.

Anyway, this is not about Shia, so let's move on.

I just googled him on youtube.. is this the hottie Gujju Modi for whom Muslims of India are going to vote as per Indian posters here. it means two things -

modi reaction in a news program for a question ........flv - YouTube

1. Either Indian Muslims are too scared

2. They r not Muslims anymore but Hindus, as according to Indians, Hinduism is not a religion but a way of life and EVERY INDIAN is a HINDU first ;)

Nice try...but it is like this.....every Hindu & Muslim is Indian first.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom