What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

Yesterday Shinde, today Digvijay Singh... Look like all kongressi want Pakistani nationalism....

HOW CAN YOU doubt someone's patriotism? it is not a crime to be honest! some men can face their fears others can't!

HOW CAN YOU doubt someone's patriotism? it is not a crime to be honest! some men can face their fears others can't!

we indians know who is honest. and these mofker have damaged india's reputation.
or in simple words,they are like rahman malik of pak

Is it so ?????? Now read full text of Shinde's speech. He even said "infiltration is there from Pakistan". Do you buy this ? Be honest now !

Is it so ?????? Now read full text of Shinde's speech. He even said "infiltration is there from Pakistan". Do you buy this ? Be honest now !

Infiltration takes place from both sides. Nothing special about that.
Only today we caught few of your infiltrators.

Though world media has been reporting that for a while, but the revelation about Hindu terrorism coming from indian home minister is something really new.

Though world media has been reporting that for a while, but the revelation about Hindu terrorism coming from indian home minister is something really new.

Nothing new... Congress party is playing this kind of games for their benefits for a long time..

Let me ask you something..

He is the home minister.. He said he has proof..

Why there is no action taken against these guys??

Why is the delay??

Why is the proof not tabled in the Parliament??

Why cant he show it to the media??

Apart from his words, do you have any actual evidence that BJP is supporting terrorists group??

Dont talk to me about Gujarat riot..

Learn the difference between a riot and terrorism..

Nothing new... Congress party is playing this kind of games for their benefits for a long time..

Let me ask you something..

He is the home minister.. He said he has proof..

Why there is no action taken against these guys??

Why is the delay??

Why is the proof not tabled in the Parliament??

Why cant he show it to the media??

Apart from his words, do you have any actual evidence that BJP is supporting terrorists group??

Dont talk to me about Gujarat riot..

Learn the difference between a riot and terrorism..

I know it is hard for indians to come out of this state of denial, but may be a quote from Washington Post article, mentioned in one of the earlier posts can help (not betting on that though - the help part;-)):

[...]
But those investigations, and the assumptions behind them, were turned on their head early this year by the confession of a Hindu holy man. Swami Aseemanand told a magistrate that the bomb makers were neither Pakistani nor Muslim but Hindu radicals, bent on revenge for many earlier acts of terrorism across India that had been perpetrated by Muslims.

[...]

I know it is hard for indians to come out of this state of denial, but may be a quote from Washington Post article, mentioned in one of the earlier posts can help (not betting on that though - the help part;-)):

[...]
But those investigations, and the assumptions behind them, were turned on their head early this year by the confession of a Hindu holy man. Swami Aseemanand told a magistrate that the bomb makers were neither Pakistani nor Muslim but Hindu radicals, bent on revenge for many earlier acts of terrorism across India that had been perpetrated by Muslims.

[...]

Dude, I am not talking about Hindu radicalism or terrorism.. I am talking about the Home Minister accusing of the opposition for supporting terror.. Do you think its a wise move by a person who is holding a responsible position making these kind of allegations.. All he is saying that he has proof.. Where is the proof??

And who is in denial mode? These people are arrested by our own countrymen, our own agencies.. No where he is saying that BJP supports terrorism.. If you find it, let me know..

The indian home minister is a true patriot of his country, no doubt he will receive the fire of the Hindu radicals and their terrorist allies. We must support our indian friends who back the truth, they will allow true peace between our two countries, based upon the idea of sovereign equality.

1. Hinduism - A name given by westerners to ease their job of identification of an outnumbered and complex people, who were not simple and understandable to them
2. Terrorism - The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear
3. Hindu Terrorism - A phrase as like as 'Islamic Rum' or 'Allah's Idol', which attracts too much popularity in Pakistan.. why?
4. Justification - Pakistan needs something to justify Islamic Terrorsm. She is still in identy crisis

I am repeating here again that I said somewhere in other post. Here it goes -

1...Shinde is home minister at centre and if he is serious on these findings cum allegations then they should be made in Loksabha, which is apex house of the country (parliament) and not in a circus called national level party meet

2...If you haven't watched the video of what he said, see it over youtube. Do you find any sort of seriousness on his facial expressions while claiming so ? Ok forget it, if this argument doesn't appeal you. Then what is he warming up his chair in home ministry block in Delhi ????? If he is claiming of terror camps, let him take full blown action on them. Who is stopping him for doing so which is running under his nose. And if he choses to be mute spectator then he is more guilty than anyone else.

3...What Shinde has claimed (parroted) is nothing new, believe me !! Why ? Because we have few more jokers parroting this tune earlier - Digvijay Singh and Chidambaram. Google them ! Its more than 2-4 years they claimed so and guess what ? RSS / BJP are still alive in the country. So what these people fowl mouthed was hollow.

4... Friend, we know nitigrities of Indian politics in and out, which on other hand you know the figures but don't understand their psyche and motives. Its equally as you know your people.

Back
Top Bottom