What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

You have become a champion at taking threads into dark space and beyond... you can open another thread to talk about "our side"... here you must focus on the topic.

I am expecting a proper answer.

I am not going to blame you. The brain-washed indians are living in a very deep state of denial for a very long time.
So there is no easy way to get them out of that state...

lol...... understand the difference b/w communal violence and terrorism . Am not going to blame you , you can only make personal insults in a lack of debating capability, obviously the burden of proof is upto the person making the accusation and there is not an iota of evidence for Hindu terrorism... maybe communalism but not terrorism...

lol now its clear how desperate you are to somehow pin this as Hindu terror

:woot:

Your home minister is saying what the world has recognized already for quite some time. For example the US congress report on Hindu terrorism as quoted by some news papers:

More recent overt sign of indigenous Hindu terrorism: US report - Indian Express

The recent developments have shown that militant Hindu nationalist groups are intent on launching domestic terrorist attacks, a US Congressional report has said.

"Even more recent are overt signs that India is home to militant Hindu nationalist groups intent on launching domestic terrorist attacks. In September 2008, seven people were killed by two bomb blasts in Maharashtra's Malegaon, a hotbed of Hindu-Muslim communal strife," said Congressional Research Service (CRS) in its latest report on India.

The 94-page report was released by the CRS, independent and bipartisan wing of the US Congress prepares periodic reports on issues of interest to the US lawmakers, on September 1, a copy of which made public by the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) yesterday.

By year's end, police had arrested nine members of a 'Hindu terrorist cell' in connection with the bombing, including an active army lieutenant colonel and a Hindu nun with links to the main opposition BJP, the CRS said.

"Thus did 'Hindu terrorism' became a new and highly controversial phrase in India's national dialogue, the CRS report said, adding never before in the country's history had the phrase been so widely used and the development had major and continuing effects on India's national psyche.

[...]

So are you still going to DENY that instead of condemning the Hindu terrorism?

So you and your fellow Pakistani believe in US Congressional Research Service (CRS). If yes then we will answer to your allegation else, bring other proof... Congressional Research Service (CRS) is not above our judiciary...

lol...... understand the difference b/w communal violence and terrorism . Am not going to blame you , you can only make personal insults in a lack of debating capability, obviously the burden of proof is upto the person making the accusation and there is not an iota of evidence for Hindu terrorism... maybe communalism but not terrorism...

lol now its clear how desperate you are to somehow pin this as Hindu terror

Could you please enlighten us with your definition of terrorism?

Extremists blowing up a train with bombs --> Terrorism or not?
Extremists blowing up places of worship --> Terrorism or not?
Extremists blowing up bazaars --> Terrorism or not?

Lets see how indians define terrorism now, :-)

terrorist sympathizers...
Funny to see how people are defending terrorists. Oops or is it about good RSS and bad RSS?
Hundreds of muslims accused in Malegaon, Samjhauta and Mecca masjid are still languishing in Jail for many years. NIA is now going to remove charges on them.
All those who tried to link islam to terrorism now feel the pain. Do you remember how many times you wrote 'islamic terrorism'?
Shinde is a dalit. He understand the philosophy behind and the injustices and crimes done by the manuvadis RSS.
May God never let government fall into the hands of terrorist sympathizers.

And now I seriously doubt that something like Indian Mujahideen ever existed in India. Let NIA investigate all terror cases thoroughly and more will come out. All the manuvadi terrorists should be arrested.

Hats off to Shinde for his courage to expose the deep state of terror.

Could you please enlighten us with your definition of terrorism?

Extremists blowing up a train with bombs --> Terrorism or not?
Extremists blowing up places of worship --> Terrorism or not?
Extremists blowing up bazaars --> Terrorism or not?

Lets see how indians define terrorism now, :-)

So what's your point??? NIA just believe that some ppl were involved they haven't produced any authentic proof. NIA is framing them for Kongress political gain... nothing else...

Coming to topic, Hindu can't be terrorists, if they would Indian map would be bigger...

Funny to see how people are defending terrorists. Oops or is it about good RSS and bad RSS?
Hundreds of muslims accused in Malegaon, Samjhauta and Mecca masjid are still languishing in Jail for many years. NIA is now going to remove charges on them.
All those who tried to link islam to terrorism now feel the pain. Do you remember how many times you wrote 'islamic terrorism'?
Shinde is a dalit. He understand the philosophy behind and the injustices and crimes done by the manuvadis RSS.

And now I seriously doubt that something like Indian Mujahideen ever existed in India. Let NIA investigate all terror cases thoroughly and more will come out. All the manuvadi terrorists should be arrested.

Some one will drag him to court and he will apologise for his nasty comment false flagger... He is not Dalit, when he became MLA, he became general category.

If Indian Mujahideen doesn't exist then this earth doesn't exist and Pigs fly and elephant bark... lol! come with some valid points...

In India exposeing happen in Bollywood, Unlike Pakistan Indian don't expose XYZ every second day. stop using Pakistani terms for Indians (Exposing, traitor, etc)

Also I failed to add anything on India-Pakistan relations on account of the focus being on Hindu/Saffron terrorism (I believe saffron terrorism is less offensive? Do help me here). The thing is when Hindutvadi terrorists attack Pakistani citizens it is simply not in the knowledge or understanding of Pakistanis to raise such issues internationally or present them in our media as they should be and to raise the question whether Indian evidence is actually trustworthy especially since they have historically blamed Pakistan.

But as far as it goes when RSS/VHP/Shiv Sena and other groups take part in a genocide like Gujarat or Babri then Pakistanis get all worked up. Even I having extensive links to Lucknow and Hyderabadand many other parts, even with some people who have suffered Indian atrocities I believe it is extremely important for us to guard our own citizens. The Samjhauta express case was more important than the noise we made over Gujarat and Babri. Perhaps I might have thought differently much earlier but people change. It is not our job to eternally defend the Muslims in India. They should be fighting for their rights. When Pakistanis do it... some of them refuse our support. I sympathize with the reasoning and know that any link to Pakistan means inviting trouble... but I feel a little let down by those left there.

So what's your point??? NIA just believe that some ppl were involved they haven't produced any authentic proof. NIA is framing them for Kongress political gain... nothing else...

Coming to topic, Hindu can't be terrorists, if they would Indian map would be bigger...

Some one will drag him to court and he will apologise for his nasty comment false flagger... He is not Dalit, when he became MLA, he became general category.

If Indian Mujahideen doesn't exist then this earth doesn't exist and Pigs fly and elephant bark... lol! come with some valid points...

In India exposeing happen in Bollywood, Unlike Pakistan Indian don't expose XYZ every second day. stop using Pakistani terms for Indians (Exposing, traitor, etc)

lol Do you know what dalit means? Didn't your camp taught you about this?
It has nothing to do with any other country. Terrorists will not get any sympathy by bringing name of other country. NIA will nail the terrorists.

Yes NIA is kangress stooge. and crime branch? CBI? who stooge are they when they framed muslims for Malegaon who are still in jails?

1. RSS is one of the few patriotic organizations we have left in India

2. Modi also belongs to a lower caste (OBC), but is one of the most influential people in BJP. So there goes your propaganda on low caste persecution BS :wave:

2. Modi also belongs to a lower caste (OBC), but is one of the most influential people in BJP. So there goes your propaganda on low caste persecution BS :wave:

1) It is really pathetic that only terrorists are considered "patriotic" in india by majority of indians on these forums!
2) Again pathetic, that a terrorist sympathizer (probably himself a terrorist) is one of the most influential persons in india and might even be the next PM of india.

God have mercy on sub-continent!

1. Even Osama was a patriotic Arab. Don't justify terror please.
Patriotic organizations don't plan to kill or subjugate fellow citizens.
2. I said dalit, If you have lived in India you must know the difference. Do you deny injustices against dalits in India by manuvadis? and Yes. Naqvi is a leader in BJP. There are many muslims in Shiv sena. Many sikhs were there in 84 congress.

1) It is really pathetic that only terrorists are considered "patriotic" in india by majority of indians on these forums!
2) Again pathetic, that a terrorist sympathizer (probably himself a terrorist) is one of the most influential persons in india and might even be the next PM of india.

God have mercy on sub-continent!

btw, the same guy called Pakistan a terrorist country too.. Guess now that we are accepting all his statements as face value, the Pak members here will agree to that summation too :D

Pakistan helping terrorists enter India, claims Indian home minister – The Express Tribune

Lets try to list Ten 10 terrorist acts by Hindu Terrorism since 1947. ( excluding riots as they are mutual acts of action and reaction)
1) Gandhi's Murder : An act of revenge for allowing Muslims to murder while emotioanlly black-mailing Hindus to stop retalitating An act of retaliation by an individual.
2) Killing Sikhs after Indira Gandhi murder . Again an act of riot /retaliation by Organized Congress I workers. Will you call Congress I a terrorist organization.
3) Gujarat Riots. It was a retalitaion of killing Hindu Pilgrimmage and a riot wheer both community suffered.
4) Samjhauta Express : Verdict not our yet.
5) Mecca Masjid Blast : Verdict not out yet.

Now in the last sixty + years , how many Hindu Terrorist went around the world, in the name of faith, killing people.

Hndu Terrorism as oxymoron and Buddhist Terrorism.

This syndrome is called :
People who kill by thousand every day, are pointing on people who si trying to defend and has just raised a pebble in defence as a terrorist.

I believe Pakistan must seriously question the Samjhauta Express narrative and demand an apology from India for blaming the ISI.

I am expecting a proper answer.

Its off-topic unless you have a thread for the selected topic. I mentioned that once I believe? You can post here about Hindus in Pakistan, Muhajirs, Karachi, Faisalabad, Japan, satellites, the moon, extra-terrestrials, asari, turians whatever. Just don't complain when all of it is taken down and shoved into the bin.

btw, the same guy called Pakistan a terrorist country too.. Guess now that we are accepting all his statements as face value, the Pak members here will agree to that summation too :D

Pakistan helping terrorists enter India, claims Indian home minister – The Express Tribune

Nothing new there, both countries accuse each other of helping fan cross-border terrorism now and then. And to some extent it is also true. To say that indian intelligence is not offering support to crooks in Pakistan or vice versa would be far from truth.

But to acknowledge that there is also a home grown Hindu terrorist problem in india is a first.

Back
Top Bottom