What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

Wow amazing, how apologists of RSS terrorism still keep defending them and keep denying the fact that Hindu terrorism is a real threat within india.

Even if the terrorist from RSS (sub group of BJP) himself admits loud and clear that it was he and his fellow extremist Hindus - not Pakistani, not muslim - but Hindu terrorists who were involved in those heineous acts taking place over the years.

Keep talking about Pakistan, Norway, Ireland, China, Papua New Guinea.... that will surely eliminate the problem of Hindu terrorism. :disagree:

This site once never used to have those. Now basically these guys are acting like very typical TTP or MQM sympathizers. "No, no, no, how can there be a terrorist from one of us... it was probably from Faridkot in the heart of Punjab (where surprisingly no one speaks the Deccan dialect a person who was hanged spoke), if not there then somewhere in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the moon or wherever else there could be..." Its denial and it is more than clear that most Indians have no commitment to secularism whatsoever.

Btw is Hindu terrorism offensive or is Saffron a more correct word?

Thats like saying @KRAIT says he likes chow mein and I agree with him so I have to say I agree with him when he says he likes Sushi too... there is no reason we have to agree with his other claims if we agree with one. Even for our ideology its an amalgamation of a vast array of ideals not one ideal of one person.

By the way Shinde seems to be a nice person actually. He raised the question of RSS terror camps while still being a Nationalist. This is what we mean when we talk about Liberal Nationalism. Pointing out national issues but strong on foreign policy.

Hindutvas might hate him and the timing may be inconvenient but the guy really has some respect in my eyes.

hate him?

he is a kutha of the establishment,he doesn't have any aukaat to do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a big difference between terrorists and extremists. Expressing views which are right wing might make the RSS and BJP Hindu extremists. But terrorists?

Thats like saying @KRAIT says he likes chow mein and I agree with him so I have to say I agree with him when he says he likes Sushi too... there is no reason we have to agree with his other claims if we agree with one. Even for our ideology its an amalgamation of a vast array of ideals not one ideal of one person.
By the way Shinde seems to be a nice person actually. He raised the question of RSS terror camps while still being a Nationalist. This is what we mean when we talk about Liberal Nationalism. Pointing out national issues but strong on foreign policy. Hindutvas might hate him and the timing may be inconvenient but the guy really has some respect in my eyes.
He is an idiot. His track record has been bad. He is not a nationalist, he had made this remark to score brownie points and is part of Political strategy for coming election in 2014. Govt. wanted to change the direction from rape and corruption to other issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow amazing, how apologists of RSS terrorism still keep defending them and keep denying the fact that Hindu terrorism is a real threat within india.Even if the terrorist from RSS (sub group of BJP) himself admits loud and clear that it was he and his fellow extremist Hindus - not Pakistani, not muslim - but Hindu terrorists who were involved in those heineous acts taking place over the years.Keep talking about Pakistan, Norway, Ireland, China, Papua New Guinea.... that will surely eliminate the problem of Hindu terrorism. :disagree:
I don't know what info you have about RSS. I have been part of RSS when I was kid. They didn't teach me anything remote to violence and disrespecting other religion.

You have to see that RSS also have extremist elements which are fed up of Muslims of India who visited Pakistan and brainwashed to become terrorists and carrying out terror attacks. Backlash happens as few individuals go to extreme. We also have Muslim hating people in society.

RSS is not a sub group of BJP, this reflects you have no idea of RSS but bashing BJP and RSS for sake of bashing.

There has been 3 to 4 cases of such Hindu terrorists, more are done in a day by Islamic terrorists. And these terrorists are being nabbed and sent to jail. Do you know they are convicted well faster than other terrorists.

See, point is you guys don't know about anything. There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world check the total number of terrorist around the world and 80% of 1.2 billion Indians are Hindus, check the number of Hindu extremists who carry out any sort of terrorist attack.

Just because a person made this remark for political gains, you guys jumped on his statement considering it as gospel.

I pity guys like you who don't know zilch but open their mouth without substance.

Am seriously disappointed with the Delhi gang (of BJP) lack of response at this goof-up. Any self respecting opposition party that describes itself as nationalist would have been up in arms at this remark and would have hauled the sorry *** of Shinde to court and sued him for libel and defamation. But this Delhi gang (of BJP) , as I have been suspecting for some time now, looks like it is in bed with 10 Janpath and sabotaging its own party leaders. Shame on these gaddars.

who we? Send the proofs go to UN if there is something like that. Now you will say Indian Minister said it. Well he is himself a hindu and did that for vote bank policy. Like Zardari fools you. Simple.

I never thought your politicians were as low as ours. They have always held the interests of India above their own political interests unlike the Pakistani politicians who would sell their mothers to the highters (or the only) bidder.

Am seriously disappointed with the Delhi gang (of BJP) lack of response at this goof-up. Any self respecting opposition party that describes itself as nationalist would have been up in arms at this remark and would have hauled the sorry *** of Shinde to court and sued him for libel and defamation. But this Delhi gang (of BJP) , as I have been suspecting for some time now, looks like it is in bed with 10 Janpath and sabotaging its own party leaders. Shame on these gaddars.

if there would have been Modi as leader of BJP then none of the congressi could dare to do so.Seems BJP is there to for getting insults.
Lagata hai koi kuch smjta hi ni hai BJP ko :lol:

We can't make peace with India because Indian government is weak and can't finish hindu terror, after exclusion of Pakistan players from HIl its proved that Indian government can negotiate with terrorists and its more like a hostage situation whole India is hostage so how can Pakistan and India relation grow in such environment.

And now the indian home secretary shares the names of "peace loving" RSS terrorists.

Lets see what excuse now the apologists of these terrorists come up with.

The Hindu : News / National :

“10 people wanted in blast cases had links with RSS”

At least 10 people, who were allegedly involved in a spate of terror attacks in different parts of the country, had links with RSS or its affiliated organisations, Union Home Secretary R.K. Singh said on Tuesday.

“Yes, during investigation of Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and (Ajmer) Dargah Sharif blasts, we have found at least 10 names who have been associated with the RSS at some point or the other,” he told reporters.

Mr. Singh was replying to a question on whether government has any evidence linking RSS with any person involved in any terrorist strike anywhere in the country as claimed by Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde.

“We have evidence against them. There are statements of witnesses,” he said.

The Home Secretary also made public the names of the ten persons who were allegedly involved in terror attacks and also had links with RSS.

The names given out by Singh included that of Sunil Joshi (dead), who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Ajmer Sharif Dargah blasts. He was an “activist of RSS” in Dewas and Mhow from 1990s to 2003.

Sandeep Dange (absconding), who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif Dargah explosions. He was “RSS pracharak” in Mhow, Indore, Uttarkashi and Sajhapur from 1990s to 2006.

The Home Secretary also named Lokesh Sharma (arrested) who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid blasts. He was RSS ‘nagar karyavahak’ in Deogarh.

Swami Assemanand (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif Dargah blasts. He was “associated with RSS wing Vanavashi Kalyan Parishad” in Dang, Gujarat in 1990s to 2007.

Rajender alias Samunder (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta and Mecca Masjid blasts. He was “RSS Varg Vistarak.”

Mukesh Vasani (arrested), allegedly involved in Ajmer Sharif Dargah blast. He was an “activist of RSS” in Godhra.

Devender Gupta (arrested), allegedly involved in Mecca Masjid blast, was a “RSS pracharak” in Mhow and Indore.

Chandrasekhar Leve (arrested), allegedly involved in Mecca Masjid, was a “RSS pracharak” in Shajhanpur in 2007.

Kamal Chouhan (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta and Mecca Masjid explosions was a “RSS activist.”

Ramji Kalsangra (absconding), allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid blasts, was a “RSS associate”.

And now the indian home secretary shares the names of "peace loving" RSS terrorists.

Lets see what excuse now the apologists of these terrorists come up with.

The Hindu : News / National :

“10 people wanted in blast cases had links with RSS”

At least 10 people, who were allegedly involved in a spate of terror attacks in different parts of the country, had links with RSS or its affiliated organisations, Union Home Secretary R.K. Singh said on Tuesday.

“Yes, during investigation of Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and (Ajmer) Dargah Sharif blasts, we have found at least 10 names who have been associated with the RSS at some point or the other,” he told reporters.

Mr. Singh was replying to a question on whether government has any evidence linking RSS with any person involved in any terrorist strike anywhere in the country as claimed by Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde.

“We have evidence against them. There are statements of witnesses,” he said.

The Home Secretary also made public the names of the ten persons who were allegedly involved in terror attacks and also had links with RSS.

The names given out by Singh included that of Sunil Joshi (dead), who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Ajmer Sharif Dargah blasts. He was an “activist of RSS” in Dewas and Mhow from 1990s to 2003.

Sandeep Dange (absconding), who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif Dargah explosions. He was “RSS pracharak” in Mhow, Indore, Uttarkashi and Sajhapur from 1990s to 2006.

The Home Secretary also named Lokesh Sharma (arrested) who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid blasts. He was RSS ‘nagar karyavahak’ in Deogarh.

Swami Assemanand (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif Dargah blasts. He was “associated with RSS wing Vanavashi Kalyan Parishad” in Dang, Gujarat in 1990s to 2007.

Rajender alias Samunder (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta and Mecca Masjid blasts. He was “RSS Varg Vistarak.”

Mukesh Vasani (arrested), allegedly involved in Ajmer Sharif Dargah blast. He was an “activist of RSS” in Godhra.

Devender Gupta (arrested), allegedly involved in Mecca Masjid blast, was a “RSS pracharak” in Mhow and Indore.

Chandrasekhar Leve (arrested), allegedly involved in Mecca Masjid, was a “RSS pracharak” in Shajhanpur in 2007.

Kamal Chouhan (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta and Mecca Masjid explosions was a “RSS activist.”

Ramji Kalsangra (absconding), allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid blasts, was a “RSS associate”.

Most of these ppl are falsely framed, The Congress can't convict them. There is no proof....Wait for judicial report, the Kongress police will be exposed....

The police have bought flase witnesses.

Mr RK Singh, if you have solid evidence produce that to court, court will decide who is wrong.. Truth is Police has just stories, forcefully taken statement, no solid proof or evidence... I have seen many report related to this case, all talk about stories and statement....

I never thought your politicians were as low as ours. They have always held the interests of India above their own political interests unlike the Pakistani politicians who would sell their mothers to the highters (or the only) bidder.

you will not understand and it will be good if I dont tell the actual thing here. It's totally different. ;) with some other motive.

india cry like girls

Don't try to act over smart many more and vulgar things could be said against your country too.

let them prove it in court and arrest them.

We also arrested Hafiz Saeed upon India's insistence of his alleged involvement in Bombay blasts, he was acquitted of all charges as nothing could be proved against him in the court of law. Now you want to follow the same process for alleged terrorists and still cry foul when we do the same......Is that fair at all?

Back
Top Bottom