What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

shinde?? Hahahaaha,

Even Chidambaram is such a fake *** chute,everyone knows he didn't even win his election in Sivaganga and perhaps he faked his exam in Harvard too.

Last edited by a moderator:
shinde?? Hahahaaha,

Even Chidambaram is such a fake *** chute,everyone knows he didn't even win his election in Sivaganga and perhaps he faked his exam in Harvard too.
Highly AmmaDMK :)

The indian home minister is a true patriot of his country, no doubt he will receive the fire of the Hindu radicals and their terrorist allies. We must support our indian friends who back the truth, they will allow true peace between our two countries, based upon the idea of sovereign equality.

Agreed, now pls address shinde's concerns :)

Since so many Pakistanis believe Shinde, hope they believe this statements of his. :D

Masterminds of 1993 Mumbai blasts hiding in Pakistan safe havens: Sushilkumar Shinde - Times Of India
Saeed was in Pakistani-held Kashmir, says Shinde

So will you Pakistanis admit that you support terrorists ? :azn:

@coffee_cup - You are kindly invited for above question ! Any response please ?
Don't you know they can't argue with rationality.

If a Muslim is found degrading national flag, they come up with Conspiracy theory that Hindus are framing them.

When Shinde said that Pakistani soldiers beheaded Indian soldier, they said he is lying and GOI is trying to divert India from rape issue, but when he makes remarks on BJP and RSS after a national level official meet of Congress for General election 2914, they can't see that it was a simple case of Politics.

:rofl: You can't win with these certain type of Pakistanis.

Pak Nationalist "on" Mr Shinde cannot be right all of the time, he is only right some of the time, ie when he implicates india" Pak Nationalist "off". :bunny:

@coffee_cup - You are kindly invited for above question ! Any response please ?

No mate! You're questioning about an evil Indian authority's statement. But Coffee-Cup is in jubilation on REVELATION of one Sushilkumar Shi(n)te! Don't distrub him

If a Muslim is found degrading national flag, they come up with Conspiracy theory that Hindus are framing them.

When Shinde said that Pakistani soldiers beheaded Indian soldier, they said he is lying and GOI is trying to divert India from rape issue, but when he makes remarks on BJP and RSS after a national level official meet of Congress for General election 2914, they can't see that it was a simple case of Politics.

Yeah, this same Shinde will turn villain at drop of hat for some people. I am sure Diggi must be "apple of my eye" for certain people who is ably carrying on legacy of Arjunsingh.

Particulalrly when its clear that the home minister's job is not to gossip about terrorists (like BJP as he said) in their party meetings, his job is to arrest and dismantle and ban these people. But if he had any such proof, he would be doing his job and not bitching about his political opponents in soniaji and rahulji's presence.

The job of a court jester lost some dignity y'day.

Pak Nationalist "on" Mr Shinde cannot be right all of the time, he is only right some of the time, ie when he implicates india" Pak Nationalist "off". :bunny:

Thanks for being candid my friend ! ;)

Beacon of Truth Shinde also said this,. Hope my Pakistanis friend will again accept as he is the only "patriotic" and "truthful" person. As he is Home Minister he must have concrete evidence. :D

Shinde told the House that, “I specially mentioned (to Malik) our investigation showed that Hafiz Saeed was one of the masterminds and that Pakistan is yet to take effective action against him.”

Malik lied on Sayeed, Shinde tells Rajya Sabha

Wow amazing, how apologists of RSS terrorism still keep defending them and keep denying the fact that Hindu terrorism is a real threat within india.

Even if the terrorist from RSS (sub group of BJP) himself admits loud and clear that it was he and his fellow extremist Hindus - not Pakistani, not muslim - but Hindu terrorists who were involved in those heineous acts taking place over the years.

Keep talking about Pakistan, Norway, Ireland, China, Papua New Guinea.... that will surely eliminate the problem of Hindu terrorism. :disagree:

Since so many Pakistanis believe Shinde, hope they believe this statements of his. :D

Masterminds of 1993 Mumbai blasts hiding in Pakistan safe havens: Sushilkumar Shinde - Times Of India
Saeed was in Pakistani-held Kashmir, says Shinde

So will you Pakistanis admit that you support terrorists ? :azn:

Thats like saying @KRAIT says he likes chow mein and I agree with him so I have to say I agree with him when he says he likes Sushi too... there is no reason we have to agree with his other claims if we agree with one. Even for our ideology its an amalgamation of a vast array of ideals not one ideal of one person.

By the way Shinde seems to be a nice person actually. He raised the question of RSS terror camps while still being a Nationalist. This is what we mean when we talk about Liberal Nationalism. Pointing out national issues but strong on foreign policy.

Hindutvas might hate him and the timing may be inconvenient but the guy really has some respect in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom