What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

isn't that against Indian's laws? Shouldn't they be behind the bars?

1376688648-exhibition-of-pakistani-artists-ransacked-in-india_2439111.jpg

1376688647-exhibition-of-pakistani-artists-ransacked-in-india_2439106.jpg

1376688645-exhibition-of-pakistani-artists-ransacked-in-india_2439098.jpg

1376688644-exhibition-of-pakistani-artists-ransacked-in-india_2439091.jpg

1376688643-exhibition-of-pakistani-artists-ransacked-in-india_2439081.jpg

1376688641-exhibition-of-pakistani-artists-ransacked-in-india_2439071.jpg

1376688638-exhibition-of-pakistani-artists-ransacked-in-india_2439047.jpg

1376688636-exhibition-of-pakistani-artists-ransacked-in-india_2439030.jpg

It actually shows the deep rooted hatred they have and what kind of uncivilized animals they are, those who did this and those here who are supporting it..

WRONG INFORMATION MY FRIEND DELETE IT ..... THIS IS DONE BY BJP WING ..... WHY SPREAD WRONG NEWS BRO?

isn't that against Indian's laws? Shouldn't they be behind the bars?

the state govt should have arranged adequate safety for this. I hope somebody files a case against them for negligence, and the guys are caught too.

I'm confused- how are these the actions of the police???

In A country of 1.21++ BILLION you're always going to find a few idiots who will cause trouble.

What's new?

Because nobody visits your country

ISLAMABAD: Despite the recent killing of 10 foreign trekkers in Gilgit-Baltistan, around 25 foreign tourists including mountaineers and trekkers arrived in Islamabad Thursday to carry out their tourism missions.

The foreign tourists flew from Islamabad to Skardu to continue their activities in various parts of the mountainous region.
They came from different countries including Ireland and Canada.

Despite Nanga Parbat tragedy, 25 foreigners land in Islamabad for tourist missions – The Express Tribune

“Pakistan has a vibrant art and culture scene and I am amazed at the diversity of works displayed at the exhibition,” British Council Director Barbara Wickham said at the opening reception. She applauded Riffat Alvi for organising the show and for providing a launching pad for young artists.

VM Art gallery: Talented artists from across Pakistan emerge – The Express Tribune

No to mention how many indian artists frequented Pakistan to collaborate on music on nearly every season of Coke Studio Pakistan.....so much so that they were inspired to bring it to india

“In no time, Coke Studio Pakistan had taken over the Indian market,” Wasim Basir, the director of integrated marketing communications at Coca Cola India tells The Express Tribune. “It’s something that we [CS@MTV] always look up to.”

“We had conducted research in 2010 which revealed that 25% of all Google searches in India were for Coke Studio Pakistan – this was amazing!”

‘I took Rohail’s blessings before starting our Coke Studio in India’ – The Express Tribune

Your nutjobs didn't even spare players from a neutral country like Lanka.

it was your nut-job security apparatus that was livid about Pakistan's helping hand in crushing your LTTE buddies during the Sri Lankan civil war...Pakistan had nothing to do with it, nor did any extremist Islamists or religio-nationalist groups.

you have your own people to thank for that one....the Sri Lankans I've spoken to are cognizant of that as well

Underline the phrase "Pakistani Artists"....on one hand Pakistani want to call India an enemy all over the world and on another they expect to make millions by selling art to Indians.

Exactly my point,the money they make will be payed as tax and guess what their government does with that tax money build weapons and deploy them on our border or use them.
So indirectly you like it or not, you are giving them money to kill you.If were enemies then i don't see any reason why people are disgusted over vandalized art.Everything is fair in war.:)

VHP vandalizes art gallery in Ahmedabad for exhibiting Pakistani artists’ paintings

AHMEDABAD: Vishwa Hindu Parishad members vandalized an art gallery in Ahmedabad on Friday for exhibiting Pakistani artists' paintings. The attack, VHP later said, was to protest against killing of Indian jawans by Pakistani forces at the border in Kashmir.

About 15 VHP members stormed 'The Gallery' at Amdavad ni Gufa around 4.15 pm and damaged 30 paintings after pulling the frames off the walls. The exhibition had paintings of 11 artists from Pakistan and six from India. Police reached the spot after the vandals had left but the organizers were reluctant to file a complaint till late evening.

There were no signs that the police wished to be pro-active in the case which was captured live by some local channels. Manoj Ninama, deputy commissioner of police, told TOI that they have not got any names of the vandals.

Ravindra Maradia, curator of International Creative Art Centre, who had brought the show 'An Art Affair' from Mumbai to Ahmedabad for a week, said "what has happened, has happened". He said that the paintings were worth nearly Rs 10 lakh.

General secretary of VHP Ranchod Bharwad said, "On one hand Pakistani soldiers are killing our jawans and spewing venom against India. Why should we allow Pakistani artists to display and sell their art here?"

One of the foremost painters of Pakistan, often called the 'MF Hussain of Pakistan', Mansoor Rahi's works were on display. He told TOI over phone, "We are sad but this wouldn't deter the artists from either country who will continue to share our works."

Irfan Gul Dahri, another acclaimed painter whose works were vandalized, said, "Such incidents have happened before and will continue. I am sure like me, every other painter who participated in this exhibition will continue to have such cultural interactions and exchanges, no matter what. These are minor challenges."

VHP vandalizes art gallery in Ahmedabad for exhibiting Pakistani artists’ paintings - The Times of India

Yeaaa.....thats what it takes.....Bhagwa Taliban is doing great under command of of their warrior commander, Narindra-bin-modi-al-hindu-al-gujarati-al-PM in waiting!!!!!!!! Narindra-bin-Modi is decorated commander of bhagwa taliban and has many victory under his belt, most famous one is Gujarat'02.

Oh.....wait!!!!!Bhagwa taliban spoksperson is saying something......I can hear....only..intermittently.... "Sonia Ghandhi.......Ghandhi.........Ghandhi.........Ghandhi.......Ghandhi........thats it".

Yes..Yes....Yes..we said it before obama, "We can do it" and we will broke it all ha.ha.ha..... One more great victory of our commander, Narindra-bin-mody-al-hindu-al-hitler, all hails for him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom